Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2011, 07:36 AM

23,797 posts, read 24,283,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Thermite induced collapses would explain the above:
So would plenty of other - non-conspiratorial - things.

Hey - here's another conspiracy for ya:

Centralia PA Mine Fire - Coal Burning underground, Homes destroyed

Must be thermite!

Old 09-14-2011, 07:40 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,069,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
So would plenty of other - non-conspiratorial - things.

Hey - here's another conspiracy for ya:

Centralia PA Mine Fire - Coal Burning underground, Homes destroyed

Must be thermite!
The only problem with your tortured denial theory... is that there wasn't a coal mine found under the World Trade Center... but there was thermite found under the World Trade Center...

Old 09-14-2011, 07:51 AM

33,106 posts, read 19,744,114 times
Quote:
The only problem with your tortured denial theory... is that there wasn't a coal mine found under the World Trade Center... but there was thermite found under the World Trade Center...
NO thermite/thermate/nanothermite or its residue has EVER been found under the WTC

and please dont insult anyones intelligence with ..jone's paint chips spheres

Last edited by workingclasshero; 09-14-2011 at 08:02 AM..

Old 09-14-2011, 08:02 AM

2,514 posts, read 1,997,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Quote:
NO thermite/thermate/nanothermite or its residue has EVER been found under the WTC
Let us see what is thermite? powdered Aluminum and powdered iron oxide. The airplane was made out of aluminum and the building was made out of iron, get the iron hot and it oxidizes. Put it in a ball mill (the falling twin towers and you get something that "looks Like T-mite".

What was found was part of the airplane and the towers.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:04 AM

23,797 posts, read 24,283,603 times
Quote:
“The important thing is to never stop questioning.”

- Albert Einstein
There's nothing wrong with questioning, and nobody's giving you grief because of it. The problem we have with you is with you purporting to have the answers to those questions, without any factual evidence to back up your claims. You THINK you do, but you don't. Unless/until you realize and accept that your "evidence" isn't worth a handful of magic beans, you're going to continue to be met with the same response.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

and please dont insult anyones intelligence with ..jone's paint chips spheres
Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming2 View Post
Let us see what is thermite? powdered Aluminum and powdered iron oxide. The airplane was made out of aluminum and the building was made out of iron, get the iron hot and it oxidizes. Put it in a ball mill (the falling twin towers and you get something that "looks Like T-mite".

What was found was part of the airplane and the towers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
There's nothing wrong with questioning, and nobody's giving you grief because of it. The problem we have with you is with you purporting to have the answers to those questions, without any factual evidence to back up your claims. You THINK you do, but you don't. Unless/until you realize and accept that your "evidence" isn't worth a handful of magic beans, you're going to continue to be met with the same response.
Niels Harrit presenting evidence for nano-thermite in WTC, on GoodMorning Denmark (English Subs)

Niels Harrit and 8 other scientists found nano-thermite in the dust from the World Trade Center.

Niels Harrit presenting evidence for nano-thermite in WTC, on GoodMorning Denmark ( English Subs ) - YouTube

“It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth… For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.”

- Patrick Henry

Old 09-14-2011, 08:14 AM

33,106 posts, read 19,744,114 times
Quote:
Niels Harrit presenting evidence for nano-thermite in WTC, on GoodMorning Denmark ( English Subs)

Niels Harrit and 8 other scientists found nano-thermite in the dust from the World Trade Center.

]
oh please its jones' paint chips

listen to it

this is what he says in the video :

Quote:
We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.
It's hard for me...or anyone with a modicum of common sense to take this report seriously when the items they based this report on were given to them by residents of Lower Manhattan almost SIX YEARS after the Towers fell. These samples were not kept in sterile environments by any stretch of the imagination and were handled by ordinary, non-scientist New Yorkers.

Referring to these samples, the report itself states the following:

The resulting spectrum, shown in Fig. (14), produced the expected peaks for Fe, Si, Al, O, and C. Other peaks included calcium, sul-fur, zinc, chromium and potassium. The occurrence of these elements could be attributed to surface contamination due to the fact that the analysis was performed on the as-collected surface of the red layer. The large Ca and S peaks may be due to contamination with gypsum from the pulverized wall-
board material in the buildings.

So by their own admission the scientists are saying that in SIX YEARS that the samples, which were hanging out in lay peoples' homes they MAY have been contaminated. Wow, really?

The paper also never actually says that material in question is nanothermite or even regular thermite...rather that...

These observations reminded us of nano-thermite fabricated at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and elsewhere

it REMINDED them of a substance that no one aside for 9/11 conspiracy people apparently knows anything about. Can they conclusively say exactly what it is? Well...

We would like to make detailed comparisons of the red chips with known super-thermite composites, along with comparisons of the products following ignition, but there are many forms of this high-tech thermite, and this comparison must wait for a future study.

...not really. You see they can't really get their hands on this nano stuff because we're not sure it really exists. Ok. And further...

All these data suggest that the thermitic material found in the WTC dust is a form of nano-thermite

How incredibly conclusive! I have some suggestions of my own. Well at least they're not jumping to any conclusions right?

We make no at-tempt to specify the particular form of nano-thermite present until more is learned about the red material and especially about the nature of the organic material it contains.

Why bother making an attempt to actually identify this substance, right?

Well that's ok, at least we know for sure it's not paint chips right? Well of course not! Because...

we have shown that the red material contains both elemental aluminum and iron oxide

Oh. I see. There's iron oxide (rust) and aluminum in this mixture. There's no WAY that rust or aluminum could possibly have gotten into the Twin Towers. Except of course that the Twin Towers had tons upon tons of aluminum and every building in history that had iron it also had oxidized iron (rust) in it.

How totally convincing. It's stunning even! How could anyone ignore this incredibly conclusive evidence!

The material they found, that had been contaminated over six years, reminded them of nanothermite or regular thermite but probably nanothermite no really it's almost definitely the nano kind. Or it might be just regular paint. Except that it also has rust and aluminum in it. Which may be a result of the contamination or it may just be because those two substances are present in just about every structure in the history of construction.

What's even better though, is that the inconclusiveness of this paper (and it's really stunningly inconclusive) aside...it doesn't answer any of the following issues I've raised in my previous entries:

-How did they got 10 to 100 tons of this highly dangerous substance into three buildings right under the noses of the very people they were going to kill?

-How did they detonate this substance? Was it a timer? Remote control? Telepathy?

-How did they know exactly where the planes were going to hit in order to plant the explosives in a way that would make it seem that the structure of the building gave way right around the point of impact? Because that's what it looked like to me. Also that's what it looked like to the rest of the world.

-Perhaps most importantly...if this material is as highly explosive and reactive as everyone says it is, why didn't it explode as soon as it came in contact with the burning hot flaming jet fuel that exploded all around it? Why didn't the buildings collapse immediately after the planes hit? Did this substance just decide to wait to react to the fire?

-100 other issues I've brought up about this conspiracy.

Now it's not surprising that this paper doesn't deal with any of this...aside from the fact that the writers all live in a parallel universe where plutonium is available at every corner drugstore

Old 09-14-2011, 08:15 AM

2,514 posts, read 1,997,490 times
Quote:
Niels Harrit presenting evidence for nano-thermite in WTC, on GoodMorning Denmark ( English Subs)

Like I said they found part of the airplane that hit the towers and part of the towers themselves.

From a practical point of view the point of failure was the point of impact. So in order to set up thermite it would have to have been done after impact before collapse as there was no way to determine the point of impact beforehand. The fire and general disruption of the interior of the buildings would have made it far too time consuming to set up in the relatively short time available before collapse.

The impact and fire brought down the twin towers.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:20 AM

A Danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano-thermite in the WTC dust (English Subtitles)

A danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano-thermite in the WTC dust ( english subtitles ) - YouTube

“It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth… For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.”

- Patrick Henry

Old 09-14-2011, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming2 View Post
Like I said they found part of the airplane that hit the towers and part of the towers themselves.

From a practical point of view the point of failure was the point of impact. So in order to set up thermite it would have to have been done after impact before collapse as there was no way to determine the point of impact beforehand. The fire and general disruption of the interior of the buildings would have made it far too time consuming to set up in the relatively short time available before collapse.

The impact and fire brought down the twin towers.
Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel...

- Patrick Henry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies