Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 10:48 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,287,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Neils Harrit addressed that by saying... You'll need to ask the security company how that much thermite was found at the WTC site...
And that's a complete cop out. He has the information on the WTC and how much it takes to create a thermite reaction. He's nothing but a coward that won't back up his claims

I gave you teh amount in the earlier post more than 200,000 tons (that 400,000 pounds). Care to provide evidence of the thousands of people needed in order to truck that much thermite in and do it SAFELY?

Nope, cause his entire premise is bogus!

Quote:
Which important "ingredient" is that which is missing?...
why don't you a modicum of research and find out for yourself. Then look at Neils Harrit's report. Its freaking obvious that what he describes as residue of thermite isn't, since its missing a basic ingredient.

Otherwsie, what were the WTC towers made of? What was contained in the towers? All of what he found in his dust samples were already existing in the towers.

Ultimate fail.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:52 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,057,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Not to go too far off-topic, but would you care to elaborate on that statement?

Respect for private property is pretty much the opposite of Communism, and anyone with even the most basic understanding of the Constitution will tell you that it limits the powers of government, not private parties.

You're batting 1000, hc. First with the truther nonsense, then with the flagrant ToS violations, and now this. You're truly an amazing individual.

Quoting Vladimr Lenin to argue a point... enough said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
And that's a complete cop out. He has the information on the WTC and how much it takes to create a thermite reaction. He's nothing but a coward that won't back up his claims

I gave you teh amount in the earlier post more than 200,000 tons (that 400,000 pounds). Care to provide evidence of the thousands of people needed in order to truck that much thermite in and do it SAFELY?

Nope, cause his entire premise is bogus!

why don't you a modicum of research and find out for yourself. Then look at Neils Harrit's report. Its freaking obvious that what he describes as residue of thermite isn't, since its missing a basic ingredient.

Otherwsie, what were the WTC towers made of? What was contained in the towers? All of what he found in his dust samples were already existing in the towers.

Ultimate fail.
Nope... because that massive amount of thermite found warrants further independent investigation...

Last edited by HC475; 09-14-2011 at 11:47 AM..

Old 09-14-2011, 10:54 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,287,035 times
Quote:

Nope... because that massive amount of thermite found warrants further independent investigation...
You have to prove that that much thermite was used in the first place.

10 years later and the only thing that the truth movement have been lies, rhetoric, false accusations, pseudo-science, propaganda and "Hey buy my DVD!!" scams.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:09 AM

2,565 posts, read 5,531,572 times
Quote:
Quoting Vladimr Lenin to arguea point... enough said...
Quoting a person says nothing to your personal beliefs about how the means of production inside an economy are owned/operated.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:13 AM

23,860 posts, read 24,187,866 times
Quote:
Quoting Vladimr Lenin to arguea point... enough said...
No, not enough said, as I never did.

We're supposed to accept that you can keep all these "facts" straight about what would be the biggest and most complex conspiracy in the history of mankind, when you can't even keep track of who you're responding to on an Internet message forum, even when that information can be found within the very text box into which you're typing your reply? Seriously?!?!!??

Old 09-14-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
No, not enough said, as I never did.

We're supposed to accept that you can keep all these "facts" straight about what would be the biggest and most complex conspiracy in the history of mankind, when you can't even keep track of who you're responding to on an Internet message forum, even when that information can be found within the very text box into which you're typing your reply? Seriously?!?!!??
Oops... I guess all you sheeple sound the same... silly me...

Old 09-14-2011, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
You have to prove that that much thermite was used in the first place.

10 years later and the only thing that the truth movement have been lies, rhetoric, false accusations, pseudo-science, propaganda and "Hey buy my DVD!!" scams.
Who's selling DVD's?...

Old 09-14-2011, 11:51 AM

32,832 posts, read 19,556,772 times
Quote:
Who's selling DVD's?...
steven jones ... Kevin R. Ryan.....Jeffrey Farrer......judy wood.....griffin

all the MIS-twoofers

Old 09-14-2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
steven jones ... Kevin R. Ryan.....Jeffrey Farrer......judy wood.....griffin

all the MIS-twoofers
Is anybody promoting anything like that here?... ... Cuz I aint...

Old 09-14-2011, 12:03 PM

23,860 posts, read 24,187,866 times
Quote:
Oops... I guess all you sheeple sound the same... silly me...
Yeah, "oops."

I wonder how many other "oopsies" there are in your information... I stand by my statement - if you can't be trusted to keep track of who you're responding to in a message forum, you certainly won't be given any credibility when it comes to the details of what would be, if it were true, the most complex conspiracy in the history of the planet.

Quote:
Is anybody promoting anything like that here?... ... Cuz I aint...
You may not be selling the discs, but you've certainly bought their bull****, hook, line and sinker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies