Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 08:54 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,258,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisismyspameamil View Post
Osama Bin Laden confessed, why is that always overlooked in these theories?
Sure he did! The audio part of that 'confession' video was so garbled that even people who speak the same language as Bin Laden had to rely on the subtitles.

Old 09-13-2011, 08:57 AM

2,794 posts, read 4,174,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
you mean the same kurt, who killed his wife(he states it was suicide)..because he though she was a government agent out to get him

he is hiding somewhere in argentina...colorado is looking to get him back, based on some 'questions' pertaining to his wifes 'suicide'...The Denver police have claimed they have evidence that show he killed his first wife in the US
That part is very odd... I wonder what his footage actually shows? If indeed he does have footage that proves the govt had a hand in 9/11, it would be very easy to frame him for her death. I guess I'll reserve judgement,as all the footage he filmed hasn't been released, or has it?

Old 09-13-2011, 09:04 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,884,919 times
Some people haven't the common sense god gave a goat.

Old 09-13-2011, 09:04 AM

33,044 posts, read 19,698,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
That part is very odd... I wonder what his footage actually shows? If indeed he does have footage that proves the govt had a hand in 9/11, it would be very easy to frame him for her death. I guess I'll reserve judgement,as all the footage he filmed hasn't been released, or has it?
and in ten years why hasnt he 'releaseed' it yet????

ever heard of wikileaks..If he had real, credible footage of such an explosive accusation, Wikileaks would gladly take it, and have it properly dealt with. The fact that he has not done so, is proof he is a deceitful murderer trying to escape his trial and punishment, used his BS story as a propoganda tool against his own deportation back to the USA to face murder charges.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:40 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,967,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and in ten years why hasnt he 'releaseed' it yet????

ever heard of wikileaks..If he had real, credible footage of such an explosive accusation, Wikileaks would gladly take it, and have it properly dealt with. The fact that he has not done so, is proof he is a deceitful murderer trying to escape his trial and punishment, used his BS story as a propoganda tool against his own deportation back to the USA to face murder charges.
But, what about black helicopters and government spooks and conspiracies involving the illuminati? I read on this one site that the pool of blood under her was 9 inches wide by eleven inches wide... conspiracy! Conspiracy!

One side has thousands and thousands of experts, investigators, and researchers, who combined have many thousands of years worth of experience. They had direct access to the scenes of the accidents, they were there, they saw the bodies, the wreckage...

The other side has thousands of paranoid laypeople whose demagogues have, numerous times, gone back on previous statements. Every new piece of truth, every rebuttal, is just another piece of this evil conspiracy.

The fact that these people expect that from an impact of hundreds of miles an hour and subsequent burning at thousands of degrees, there should still be thousands of whole human bodies, or that a plane ramming into the ground at full speed from a near vertical and upside down position would result in an intact tail section and wings, is just further evidence of the idiocy of these people.

Old 09-13-2011, 02:39 PM

522 posts, read 721,205 times
well alright then. interesting information despite whatever various agendas are represented. always ask never assume @ the poster who said good americans dont ask questions. if we dont who will?

Old 09-13-2011, 02:55 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,394,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peony321 View Post
well alright then. interesting information despite whatever various agendas are represented. always ask never assume @ the poster who said good americans dont ask questions. if we dont who will?
Bad Americans!

They're called truthers because truth is bad.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:59 PM

522 posts, read 721,205 times
e pluribus unum

Old 09-13-2011, 07:18 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,646,331 times
I agree, all of this is pretty out there and I'm not big at all on conspiracy theories in general (seriously). A lot of this "truther" stuff is really reaching. Paint me and any other skeptics out there into whatever little corner makes you feel good.

However, I did just read the Popular Mechanics "debunker" article and found it pretty underwhelming. (Certainly not anything that would make me say "well that explains everything!") Some of it is reasonable science and some it is very glossy and sketchy, especially their explanation of WTC 7 collapsing. Further they seemed to ignore what (to me anyway) are the more compelling little side stories that aren't easily explained away: eyewitness accounts of explosions inside WTC 7 before the towers fell, and how it itself fell. Traces of an exotic blasting compound (thermite) claimed to have been found in ground zero soot samples. Claims from flight instructors that these guys were incompetent pilots in single engine Cessnas...possibly some of this stuff just hadn't surfaced yet when that article was written. If any of those things are credible or really are/were true, that's very interesting...all I'm saying.

Old 09-13-2011, 08:00 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,646,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Hidden Facts of 9/11

“It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth … For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.”

- Patrick Henry

“The important thing is to never stop questioning.”

- Albert Einstein
WTC 7 is to me the most bizarre and least well explained aspect of the whole story. The way it fell, the way no other buildings in the area of the towers fell, the fact that BBC reported it's collapse a good 20 minutes before it happened (must of had the crystal ball out that day), the whole Barry Jennings thing (was he just some liar who had a heart attack, or some schmo who accidentally knew too much and was a little too gum flappy about it?)

Last edited by UrbanAdventurer; 09-13-2011 at 08:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies