Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 12:03 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Is anybody promoting anything like that here?... ... Cuz I aint...
you aint???

then what is with the youtube all the time

Old 09-14-2011, 12:09 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Yeah, "oops."

I wonder how many other "oopsies" there are in your information... I stand by my statement - if you can't be trusted to keep track of who you're responding to in a message forum, you certainly won't be given any credibility when it comes to the details of what would be, if it were true, the most complex conspiracy in the history of the planet.

You may not be selling the discs, but you've certainly bought their bull****, hook, line and sinker.

So it appears you've bought the mainstream sheeple media version of things... How patriotic of you...

Old 09-14-2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
you aint???

then what is with the youtube all the time
If it was just one site or something like that then yeah... you might have had a point... but now you're just reaching with your tortured shill logic rebuttals... ... Nobody's promoting anything but the truth...

Old 09-14-2011, 12:21 PM

23,854 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
So it appears you've bought the mainstream sheeple media version of things... How patriotic of you...
I did my own investigating, when these theories first started popping up. Since then, the theories have only gotten more outlandish, and the details have become less supportive of the theories. If there was even the most remote possibility of these theories being true, the opposite would have happened. Instead, you have paint chips being cited as proof that something nefarious was afoot.

One doesn't have to have "bought the mainstream sheeple media version" simply because their conclusion differs from yours. The events of 9/11 are the most investigated in history, by a wide margin. If there were something (real and concrete - not stupid, unscientific and illogical) to be found, it would have been.

But I see that you're following the psychology of the conspiracy theorist quite nicely, though. Refer to the first 5 or 10 pages of the thread if you're not sure what I'm talking about.

BTW, still waiting for you to cite the original source of your evidence that supports the thermite claim. Youtube videos need not be cited - I'm not going to transcribe them to respond to you (sorry, you're not worth that much effort) and I can't hear them anyway.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
I did my own investigating, when these theories first started popping up. Since then, the theories have only gotten more outlandish, and the details have become less supportive of the theories. If there was even the most remote possibility of these theories being true, the opposite would have happened. Instead, you have paint chips being cited as proof that something nefarious was afoot.

One doesn't have to have "bought the mainstream sheeple media version" simply because their conclusion differs from yours. The events of 9/11 are the most investigated in history, by a wide margin. If there were something (real and concrete - not stupid, unscientific and illogical) to be found, it would have been.

But I see that you're following the psychology of the conspiracy theorist quite nicely, though. Refer to the first 5 or 10 pages of the thread if you're not sure what I'm talking about.

BTW, still waiting for you to cite the original source of your evidence that supports the thermite claim. Youtube videos need not be cited - I'm not going to transcribe them to respond to you (sorry, you're not worth that much effort) and I can't hear them anyway.
You mean the least investigated... officially anyway... ... Tell you what... Do a Google on "thermite" or "thermate" and World Trade Center... Take your pick...

Old 09-14-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
You mean the least investigated... officially anyway...
Enough with the forehead smacks. Argue your case without a smiley in every post - if you can.

Oh yeah, still waiting for that research. Your position weakens every time I have to ask you for it.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Enough with the forehead smacks. Argue your case without a smiley in every post - if you can.

Oh yeah, still waiting for that research. Your position weakens every time I have to ask you for it.
Nah... it only strengthens... I'll post any damn way I please... ...

Old 09-14-2011, 12:44 PM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
There will always be conspiracy theories as long as there are conspiracies. If you have absolutely no questions or a few doubts about the offical account being 100% accurate, then you're one of the Ostrich People.
And aiming criticism at a few carefully chosen conspiracy theorists with outrageous claims does not weaken the argument of those who have carefully gathered evidence and offered up perplexing questions and scenarios that make people uncomfortable.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Nah... it only strengthens...
Your not providing evidence to support your claim strengthens your argument?

No wonder you're convinced of a fairy tale...

Hey - I've got a unicorn ranch in my backyard, but I'm not going to show you any evidence - at all! Now you KNOW it's true!

Old 09-14-2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Your not providing evidence to support your claim strengthens your argument?

No wonder you're convinced of a fairy tale...

Hey - I've got a unicorn ranch in my backyard, but I'm not going to show you any evidence - at all! Now you KNOW it's true!
The evidence is out there... Like the other poster said... You're one of the ostrich people...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies