Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2011, 12:38 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,205,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Stop trying to interpret my words. You are not fit to debate this subject if you really think insults are universal. If you were not Asian, would you be insulted if someone pulled the sides of their eyes out a la Miley Cyrus?

Where are the "caucuses" mountains? I'm not familiar with them - are they anywhere near the Caucasus Mountains?

I really don't care where you're from buddy - we're all Americans here. Nice to see you and your friend trying to tag team me with your tired and incorrect defense of using an ape to mock an African American. It just helps the rest of us see you for who you are.
Thank you for the spelling correction.

As for the "tag team" no, don't know who the other person is, I am responding to your obvious racist beliefs.

AND, if we are "All American" here, then the insult to Clinton and Bush, is as insulting to Obama, no more, no less... (As long as we are all Americans here).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 12:44 PM

29,920 posts, read 39,695,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
So he's not African American after all?

And how did you gather that I was a "birther"? Maybe you should be BigJoke, not BigJon.
He was born in Hawaii and he's an American. "Birthers" think, and swear, that he was born in Africa (grandmother did say it before being corrected very quickly but that's all they got). They also say he's a Muslim and doesn't think very highly of "typical white people." Strange though since he is half white but the one drop rule applies as usual, I guess.

Old 04-19-2011, 12:46 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,222,367 times
On behalf of all decent Americans, I would like to offer my deepest apologies for this matter - to the chimpazees.

Last edited by jeffington; 04-19-2011 at 12:57 PM..

Old 04-19-2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
The reason a difference exists is because a chimp has a racist history regarding blacks, it does not have a racist history regarding whites. Why is this so hard to comprehend?
Have you tried telling a white person, especially a religious one, that they're descendants from a monkey? It doesn't go over well..

Old 04-19-2011, 12:55 PM

25,231 posts, read 17,090,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Have you tried telling a white person, especially a religious one, that they're descendants from a monkey? It doesn't go over well..
MOST white and black people believe in science and understand that evolution is a fact. Now talk to some white or even some black or brown people that believe that every word of the Bible is to be taken literally and yes you would find someone that does not believe in science (reality) and believes we just appeared out of thin air.
Casper

Old 04-19-2011, 12:58 PM

13,724 posts, read 20,955,382 times
A chimp depiction is most offensive.

A better choice would have been a wise owl who has flown into one too many buildings.

Old 04-19-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
MOST white and black people believe in science and understand that evolution is a fact. Now talk to some white or even some black or brown people that believe that every word of the Bible is to be taken literally and yes you would find someone that does not believe in science (reality) and believes we just appeared out of thin air.
Casper
See, even a ghost in Texas agrees.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:00 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,222,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post

A better choice would have been a wise owl who has flown into one too many buildings.
Or better yet, a steaming pile of pig poop.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post

With a GE turbine for propulsion.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:03 PM

22,286 posts, read 19,685,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Because it's all in your mind....the rest of us don't think of black people as monkeys. Most of us simply think of monkeys as less bright than human beings and incapable of deep, complex thought. Man, you need help!
Ahh so its in my mind that blacks in this country have long been called monkey's and chimp's as a way to attack them for their race. Yup its just in my mind, that really hasn't happened
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies