Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 06:51 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,591,962 times

Advertisements

This cranky and stubborn old lady needed to admit that she knew that the email was racist (she stated that she tried to send it only to people who would be in agreement with the message) and now Al Sharpton is geting ready to camp out on her front lawn!!

[UPDATED: Scott Baugh Defends Zero Tolerance Stance] Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes - Orange County News - Navel Gazing

Last edited by calipoppy; 04-20-2011 at 07:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2011, 07:00 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,819,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
What's really sad is, MAYBE, that's all this was, was a joke.
Going out of your way to avoid sincere criticism and going straight stream dehumanizing is clear intent to me. When all criticisms of Tea (I did lend my ear to them for a considerable amount of time hoping they'd evolve) relies on fallacy promulgated by propaganda think tanks, there is nothing meaningful they are offering this country. They've rendered themselves nothing more than ankle biters obstructing fire trucks. They are animating themselves similarly to black panthers & rioters of another generation. Think about it in terms of the big get even with the hippie generation, it starts making more sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
See, it's not about some liberals new attempt to claim morals, or some moral high ground, and it is all about trying your best to score your political sucker punch.

You guys and your manufactured outrage...
You don't appear to know all that much about liberals if you're joining in on the notion that 90% of this country is liberal and allude to nonsense that 90% of this country is atheist. Your definitions are myopic and warped beyond all recognition. Each party has intrinsic moral basis stated in it's charter or it wouldn't be a viable party. Irony of atheists making a religion for themselves perfectly mirrors the absurdity of anarchists requiring a posse to defend the 'rights' of individuals in a civilization they hold in contempt.

So I ask you who is 'permitted' in your constitutional view to criticize Bush based on his policies, gross mismanagement, and grievous offense to the constitution? His lack of character is absolutely germane to hold that office. Are you saying I failed to be loyal to a cartoon figure representing a sick ideology, a perversion of conservativism, and therefore, I MUST be unamerican? If I 'fail' to worship a golden calf, I'm not considered Christian to like minded golden calf worshipers anymore??? I'll proudly own my disassociation from that crowd surely as I don't care to partake in the Church of Satan.

No thread is permitted to exist listing every grievance belonging at the man's feet because both sides absolutely do wind up defending a tumor in their own ideology. That's how stuck on stupid works. Stuck on stupid is a propaganda tool of madison avenue conditioning all human beings into being relentless salesmen. THIS is the new religion ruling USA... Consumer Goods Market Research and Analysis from Packaged Facts

Old 04-20-2011, 07:04 PM

48,493 posts, read 97,081,283 times
With pictures og Bush as a monkey'Obama's faith leader callig white devils;his campign calling Hillary and bill clinton racist ;his callign the police stuipd for aresting his buddy while admittig he did know the sitatuion ;blacks callig blacks uncle tom because they are consewrvative;racism is mor epolitcal than anyhting else now days. Its becoming just a policical card like many others.That is waht happens when you cry wolf everytime.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:16 PM

5,509 posts, read 5,255,720 times
I'm outraged too. Chimps are very intelligent creatures and to compare one to ANY Washington politician, let alone the most incompetent one, is simply insulting.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
And here's the funniest part of this whole straw thread.

Simply Dumb » Obama and Bush Related
Here's what else, which was far more relevant to context...
Quote:
"I stand here knowing that my story is part of the larger American story, that I owe a debt to all of those who came before me, and that, in no other country on earth, is my story even possible," he said.
Why do you prefer to emphasize what was a very fair and balanced piece of journalism? It accounted for the villains and heroes, both black and white, on all branches of his family tree. If anything, I would hope it would result in people focusing on who he is present tense, what he does now with his life despite an odd mix of origins. That's not what people are doing. That's unfortunate.

My own mutt geneology has near an entire branch of the family (nobles, lords and law men) placed on English gallows for daring to disagree with monarchy on principles closely related to what would become our constitution today. Even though I am not a daughter of the revolution by technicality, I actually am because the philosophical impetus that birthed this nation came from the millions of disagreements in Europe. I'm raised Catholic, and yet, a descendant of Anne Boleyn. I must agree with the Papacy on some issues, and ALSO with some of the criticisms leveled upon the papacy born of the reformation. They are both wrong and both right simultaneously. Both have a tumor in their thinking and in defense of that tumor sacrifice the noble truth they stand upon as collateral damage. Can you name those tumors, or are you conditioned to believe in blind loyalty/ obedience?

A king murdering his queen for failure to produce a son & refusing divorce (when gender is determined by sperm) is still murder. A Papacy ordering Catholics to murder cathars is still murder. Can we learn something here, folks? Not if y'all continue on wanting only credit for the good and blame all others for the bad.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I remember Bush 43 being called a chimp and being depicted as one. That wasn't considered racist.
The entire Bush clan orientated in insufferable Conn. gentry class worshiping itself wasn't called a carpet bagging family by Texans. Why is that so?
Are Texans A-OK with gentry class worshiping itself, so long as it's their own brand of snobbery wearing a cowboy hat with no real roots to the earthy qualities, ie the true basis of Texan identity??? Real men don't ride their daddy's coat tails bailed out by the family name at every turn their whole lives.

If I measure solely on the basis of the Texans I know against what has come to represent them, I can say without hesitation that Tom Delay/ Bush clan have no bearing on their on the ground working concept of texas justice nor do they represent the majority or best interests of the state. Ron Paul & Ann Richards represents the texan flavor. Very few others even come close to their fair minded live and let live perspective. Instead they have $$$$ white trash representing them. Whose fault is that? Name the perpetrators without any party allegiance involved.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Tells you what you already knew. They are racist and coward to go with that. At least the klan isn't afraid to be who they are.
THAT is the TRUTH. Not that I agree with the klan, but if they mean to worship their own whiteness, they should do it on their own dime and not use the secular government as a tool/ accessory for their malevolence inflicted on secular diversity. They're not qualified to include themselves under the blanket of the constitution the moment they attempt to control all others subject to their might white worshiping. To lend them any position of authority is a license for little Napoleon BS.

Let them have their commune as nudist colonies & Amish enjoy. I'm fine with that, but if they're insisting no one else may exist or mean to lord over all others under the guise of leadership applicable to the masses, I've got a huge problem with them as a white lady. They do not now, nor have they EVER, represented me. They're unqualified for office and citizenship. They want to be anti social and demand the world bend to their dysfunction, I offer them the same exact deportation I'm happy to offer racist blacks in Atlanta.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This cranky and stubborn old lady needed to admit that she knew that the email was racist (she stated that she tried to send it only to people who would be in agreement with the message) and now Al Sharpton is geting ready to camp out on her front lawn!!

[UPDATED: Scott Baugh Defends Zero Tolerance Stance] Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes - Orange County News - Navel Gazing
Quote:
UPDATE, APRIL 20, 3:30 P.M.: Marilyn Davenport tells John and Ken on KFI in a live interview that she sent the racist email against President Obama "strictly as a joke type thing." She said she "does not think in racist terms." According to Davenport, she "doesn't look at Obama as a black person," she only looks at his policies.
What policies would those BE Marilyn???? <crickets> When so much press from the left complains about Obama as Bush the 3rd, are you complaining about the extension of Bush policies, but only when a visibly black man implements them????? What a creepy defective male you are marilyn!

Quote:
John and Ken say they will go into hostile overdrive if Reverend Al Sharpton, whom they loathe, follows up on an alleged threat to protest Davenport in Fullerton in coming days.
I don't agree with much Sharpton has engaged over the past few years, but on this I hope he never backs down. He has my support, and he should expect this coming at him...

YouTube - GERALDO RIVERA BREAKS HIS NOSE SKINHEAD BRAWL 1988
The question posed by the woman in black with black hair remains as valid today as it ever did. I agree with her 100%.

Note the treachery; they antagonize using 'persecution complex' arguments (Christina Cloud is no Christian), justifying the abuse not just of black people, but all people. They hate themselves, and they hate me equally for 'failing to agree'. Don't miss the linebacker coming from the sidelines hurling a chair. Don't miss these pieces of crap menacing the audience picking up chairs to hurl. They're unfit to participate in civilization.

Marilyn Davenport may not be violent herself, but she's all too happy to manipulate and instigate a riot claiming herself 'victim' when clearly it is she doing the victimizing. I'm GLAD the GOP is standing up to her, but think they need to do better than mere censure.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:09 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,516,665 times
That's just wrong.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

HOLLYWOODLIBERAL
You're guilty of everything you've pointed at, bar none. Your posting history betrays you. Rah rah Palin??? The procurer of ice rinks for eskimos is your 'like minded' friend?

The Emperor's new clothes are quite stunning on you Sunny. Please DO go on. I WANT you to! In this life there are 2 kinds of examples. What to be, and what to never allow yourself to become. Christianity is under assault, alright. It's assaulted by faux right on a daily basis for 40 odd years in plain sight, but longer than that if you take into account the think tanks Norquist birthed himself as self made man. Barry Goldwater would be ashamed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies