Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2011, 09:05 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yes, it seems that "The Donald" who he knows how to settle our deficit problems, and he does deal in huge amounts of money all the time is ready to join the fold of the birthers. I would think that if he intends to spend up to $600 million of his own money in a run for the Presidency he must not really fear any libs who will try to run him down for being a birther and a racist. He will not decide whether to run for the Republican nomination before June but he has intimated that he may run as an independent. With that pile of money Obama will need at least $1 billion. That kind of number doesn't bother Obama though.

Birther? Potential 2012 Contender Donald Trump Doubts Obama’s Citizenship | The Blaze
The latest...but certainly not the last.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:05 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,200,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I called the hospital where I was born and they told me I could get all of my medical records there but would have to go to the county to get a BC. I never told them how old I was so I am sure it did not matter since it did not come up.

I then asked about the doctor, day, time, weight, nurses and was told I could get all of that from them.

I am not calling anyone a liar, but I am saying that evidence can and has been manipulated, lost, twisted, etc in many cases and that there is a question about where Obama was born and millions would like to know for sure one way or another.

Maybe Trump can find the definitive answer and if he finds that Obama was not born here what position will the believers take. Will you start questioning everything as we who have always doubted it?
"Physicians and hospitals are required by state law to maintain patient records for at least six years from the date of the patient's last visit. A doctor must keep obstetrical records and records of children for at least six years or until the child reaches age 19, whichever is later. Hospitals must keep obstetrical records and records of children for at least six years or until the child is age 21, whichever is later. So, for example, if you had surgery at age 11 and want your records at age 18, the law requires that the physician and the hospital have them. But, if you are 35 and are trying to track down your childhood immunization records, the law does not require either a physician or a hospital to have them."

This is for New York, HI may be different, but no state required records be kept forever. Official birth records are a government issue and that is where one goes to find that info in it's legal form, which is what she did.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:11 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
"Physicians and hospitals are required by state law to maintain patient records for at least six years from the date of the patient's last visit. A doctor must keep obstetrical records and records of children for at least six years or until the child reaches age 19, whichever is later. Hospitals must keep obstetrical records and records of children for at least six years or until the child is age 21, whichever is later. So, for example, if you had surgery at age 11 and want your records at age 18, the law requires that the physician and the hospital have them. But, if you are 35 and are trying to track down your childhood immunization records, the law does not require either a physician or a hospital to have them."

This is for New York, HI may be different, but no state required records be kept forever. Official birth records are a government issue and that is where one goes to find that info in it's legal form, which is what she did.
The problem with what you are saying is that we were told they have the records but due to privacy laws they cannot be released.

Ask Obama to release these records if he has nothing to hide. Ask him to allow his college records to be released if he has nothing to hide.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:14 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,470,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
I'm sure that at least one of the other women who shared the same hospital room as Obama's mother would remember the white woman with a black baby with an Indonesian name, since in Hawaii at that time it would have been a bit shocking, especially since only 1% of Hawaii's population at that time was black.

Where are any of the nurses or other patients who were there on 4 August 1961? Have ANY of them come forward to say they remember this birth? I most certainly remember the women who shared my room after the births of my children.
Nurses see tons of births, do you really expect a nurse to remember a specific birth from almost 50 years ago?? Not to mention nurses who were lets say 40 at the time would be 90 now if still a live. The absurdity of the birthers goes to an even more moronic level....

Old 04-10-2011, 09:17 PM

13 posts, read 24,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
I'm sure that at least one of the other women who shared the same hospital room as Obama's mother would remember the white woman with a black baby with an Indonesian name, since in Hawaii at that time it would have been a bit shocking, especially since only 1% of Hawaii's population at that time was black.

Where are any of the nurses or other patients who were there on 4 August 1961? Have ANY of them come forward to say they remember this birth? I most certainly remember the women who shared my room after the births of my children.

Ummm, have you seen a mixed race baby? I've seen many babies, and i've never seen a mixed newborn that "looked black".

Did you forget Obama is also part white?

Typical newborn black/white baby

Oh yea, such an unmistakably black baby!

Old 04-10-2011, 09:18 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,608,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Nurses see tons of births, do you really expect a nurse to remember a specific birth from almost 50 years ago?? Not to mention nurses who were lets say 40 at the time would be 90 now if still a live. The absurdity of the birthers goes to an even more moronic level....
Maybe they flunked basic math.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:24 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,326,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
You do know there is more than one definition for fabricated, I thought you meant falsified. What are you saying, that nobody's certified copy of a birth certificate is valid because it is made by the government?
The Federal Reserve Bank, also, fabricates paper instruments, with no evidentiary validity of value.

"Prima facie" makes great wallpaper.

If the glue holds, that is!

Old 04-10-2011, 09:24 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,486,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Yes, and some of those nurses would have still been quite young. So, what about the other mothers who shared her room? Hawaiin people themselves have been saying that there was a lot of prejudice against blacks in Hawaii at that time and a white woman with a racially mixed baby would have been remembered.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious LA View Post
Ummm, have you seen a mixed race baby? I've seen many babies, and i've never seen a mixed newborn that "looked black".

Did you forget Obama is also part white?

Typical newborn black/white baby

Oh yea, such an unmistakably black baby!
And I have seen plenty of mixed race babies who looked obviously half black at birth, like my own best friend's babies

Old 04-10-2011, 09:27 PM

His name is “Steve Dunham”!| The Post & Email
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.