Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2011, 07:37 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post

Seriously, if you think Obama was born in Kenya, or doubt that he was born in Hawaii, I want to hear your theory as to how exactly that happened.
Don't you know the story? How could you not know the story! I think that it is quite obvious what happened....

Obama's mother was smuggled into Kenya right before Barack was born by the Russian/Cuban/Vietnamese communists who had a premonition that her unborn child would one day become President of the United States aka the messiah. The Archangel Stalin appeared to young Stanley Ann Dunham in the form of a dream and told her that she was withchild. That her child would be the "messiah" and that they must make their way to Nairobi for the birth (and then quickly rush back to Honolulu to falsify documents so that they could be uncovered and thus questioned nearly 50 years later) Stanley Ann Dunham arrived in countryside of Kenya on a donkey guided by a bright star. And Barack was born in a manger surrounded by farm animals.

...or so the Birthers would have one believe

Old 04-10-2011, 07:38 PM

26,586 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
... after spending millions so he doesn't have to?
what exactly did he purchase with those millions?

Old 04-10-2011, 07:38 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
I'll ask you again, what specific evidence makes you think that Obama has spent millions fighting birther suits?
Well, since obama is NOT going to release that kind of information, as well as any other information he has been hiding for years now, I think I'll trust The Donald, who would know something about retaining lawyers to fight court battles.

Just common sense, really. You think it's free?

Old 04-10-2011, 07:40 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
^^In other words, nothing.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:44 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,200,598 times
I'll ay it again, birthers do not have a single shred of evidence to back up their assertions, all of the actual evidence proves that Obama was born in HI. Now the former DOH director has come out again to state that she has personally seen his birth records, and that Hi does not give out any "long form" BC. Obama posted his valid legal birth certificate that is proof of natural born citizenship. Still the stupidity abounds!

"Before she would do so, Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files — and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files. She then put out a public statement asserting to the document's validity. She later put out another public statement in July 2009 — after reviewing the original birth record a second time.
Story: Trump: I have ‘real doubts’ Obama was born in U.S.
"It is real, and no amount of saying it is not, is going to change that," Fukino said. Moreover, she added, her boss at the time, Lingle — who was backing John McCain for president — would presumably have to be in on any cover up since Fukino made her public comment at the governor's office's request. "Why would a Republican governor — who was stumping for the other guy — hold out on a big secret?" she asked.
[/b]Hawaiian officials say that the certification is, in fact, only one piece of abundant evidence of Obama's birth in Hawaii. Joshua Wisch, a spokesman for the Hawaii attorney general's office, noted that a public index of vital records, available for inspection in a bound volume at the Health Department's Office of Health Status Monitoring, lists a male child named "Obama II, Barack Hussein" as having been born in the state.
In addition, as Factcheck.org and other media organizations have repeatedly pointed out, both of Honolulu's newspapers, the Honolulu Advertiser on Aug. 13, 1961, and the Honolulu Star Bulletin, on Aug. 14, 1961, both ran birth announcements listing Obama's birth on Aug. 4 of that year.
Even Fukino accepts that her comments are not likely to end the matter for the die-hard birthers. Trump and other skeptics have questioned why the original birth certificate has not been released.
But Wisch, the spokesman for the attorney general's office, said state law does not in fact permit the release of "vital records," including an original "record of live birth" — even to the individual whose birth it records.
"It's a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody," he said. Nor do state laws have any provision that authorizes such records to be photocopied,
Wisch said. If Obama wanted to personally visit the state health department, he would be permitted to inspect his birth record, Wisch said.
But if he or anybody else wanted a copy of their birth records, they would be told to fill out the appropriate state form and receive back the same computer generated "certification of live birth" form that everybody else gets — which is exactly what Obama did four years ago.

So, you are all saying this woman is LYING!

Last edited by detshen; 04-10-2011 at 07:56 PM..

Old 04-10-2011, 07:45 PM

26,586 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
.. who would know something about retaining lawyers to fight court battles.
to date there have only been 3 birther cases that obama was a defendant. all were dismissed before trial.

not much money spent there.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:50 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Seems to me all of you Obama supporters protest too much. If you're not concerned about that bunch of birthers that you call "nutty", why all the time spent protesting and denying (not to mention bad-mouthing anyone else who might want to run)?

Running a bit scared, are you?

Old 04-10-2011, 07:51 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,326,750 times
Quote:

Seriously, if you think Obama was born in Kenya, or doubt that he was born in Hawaii, I want to hear your theory as to how exactly that happened.
Barack's real father was a riveter for the Boeing Company in Wichita, Kansas, and who is now still surprised at how far seed can travel with a white girl.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:51 PM

313 posts, read 393,651 times
Default Will Trump uncover the truth about Obama

Here's the first story.

Trump uncovers the truth about Obama
AMERICANS UNITED: TRUMP UNCOVERS TRUTH ABOUT OBAMMA/AKA-(BARRY SOETORO)OBAMMA IS NOT HIS REAL NAME.,HES A FRAUD

Old 04-10-2011, 07:54 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,200,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Seems to me all of you Obama supporters protest too much. If you're not concerned about that bunch of birthers that you call "nutty", why all the time spent protesting and denying (not to mention bad-mouthing anyone else who might want to run)?

Running a bit scared, are you?
I'm only scared for the future of my country that people can be so stupid as to believe gossip and rumors over valid legal evidence!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.