Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2011, 07:43 AM

13,186 posts, read 12,363,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
We want to see the document that provides the information for the COLB.

Please I beg of you...just ....let ....it ....go

Old 04-11-2011, 07:44 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,366,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Yeah, ronald Reagen had it
I KNEW it!

Old 04-11-2011, 08:04 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,082,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Even if there was a video of President Obama's birth in Hawaii with the 12 Justices of the Supreme Court, the Queen of England, the Pope and Jesus Christ all standing around there as witnesses, the "Birthers" would still be hawing about this nonissue issue.
Is there something about the fact that the Constitution of the United States "CLEARLY" states that "ONLY" a person "BORN IN THE UNITED STATES AS A CITIZEN" may hold the office of President of the United States?

ARTICLE II. Executive Department; Section 1. President; Qualifications of President. "No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President..."

Thus it is an issue. If BO was not a natural born citizen he is not eligible for the office, PERIOD! Thus it is absolutely necessary that he produce his birth certificate since this question has been raised by many voting citizens of the USA!

Old 04-11-2011, 08:04 AM

13,186 posts, read 12,363,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Of cousre they wont

We are talking about a couple who:
1) husband was on a scholarship paid by his home country (meaning, he couldn't have afforded to be in Hawaii in the first place )

2) wife was a middle class american 18 year old girl attending college

3) At today's inflation rate, their trip to Kenya would have been over $15K and it would have taken 1 week (at least) travel to Mombasa, from Hawaii

Tell me what newly married couple with the equivalent of $15K would pick up and travel to a third world country to have a baby, then fly back in less than a week to get that baby's birth registered.

All of this, bypassing the American Consulate (as she would now have to delcare that baby she needed to bring back to America on her non-existent passport - her records stated that her first passport was issued in 1965), and then fly another week to get back to Hawaii.

Oh and lets not forget that she would have been REQUIRED to take innoculations before SHE even got on a plane, and one of those shots ARE NOT EVEN given to pregnant mothers.

OH and lets also not forget that mothers in their third trimester were FORBIDDEN by airlines to fly.

So, now we can't even have airflight as a means of transportation, so it would HAVE to have been by boat.

Boat to Kenya from Hawaii = 10 weeks minimum.

Yeah that scenario bites.
I Got it! The stork made a round trip

Old 04-11-2011, 08:10 AM

6,485 posts, read 12,577,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
Thus it is absolutely necessary that he produce his birth certificate....
And according to the former Hawaii official in charge of vital records in that state, the president has done so:

Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims - Politics - More politics - msnbc.com

From the article: "Her second point — one she made repeatedly in the interview — is that the shorter, computer generated "certification of live birth" that was obtained by the Obama campaign in 2007 and has since been publicly released is the standard document that anybody requesting their birth certificate from the state of Hawaii would receive from the health department."

And this:

"But Wisch, the spokesman for the attorney general's office, said state law does not in fact permit the release of "vital records," including an original "record of live birth" — even to the individual whose birth it records."

Case closed.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:25 AM

25,845 posts, read 20,783,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
I suppose I could ask you to show me school records, college applications and transcripts for Presidents Carter, Bush I, and Clinton; or better yet, show me the law or regulation that sets forth such a requirement.

However, I'll ask you a third time, sanrene - how exactly do you think events transpired to have Obama born in Kenya? When did Ann Dunham go there? Mid-semester? If not, she was at least six months pregnant at the time she left. Why would she (did Obama Sr. go too?) travel thousands of miles while very pregnant away from her family and friends to a very poor country where she knew nobody?

Where in Kenya do you think Obama was born? Do you think the document publicized by Lucas Smith is authentic? Why?

Why would the grandparents have gone to such great length to fraudulently claim Obama was born in Hawaii, when it would have been easy to just have him naturalized as a young child, given his American mother and grandparents? Are DoH officials lying when they claimed the original information shows Obama as being born at Kapi'olani? If it's still more fraud from the grandparents, did they have help in forging a birth certificate?
You'll never get an answer. Your questions are far too logical for the deniers.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:28 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,519,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
In which presidential candidates ALWAYS are required to release them, EXCEPT for obama. School records, health records, college transcripts, college applications, etc.
were you just mistaken in this this post or is it an intentional lie?

Old 04-11-2011, 09:29 AM

25,845 posts, read 20,783,814 times
Quote:
Of cousre they wont

We are talking about a couple who:
1) husband was on a scholarship paid by his home country (meaning, he couldn't have afforded to be in Hawaii in the first place )

2) wife was a middle class american 18 year old girl attending college

3) At today's inflation rate, their trip to Kenya would have been over $15K and it would have taken 1 week (at least) travel to Mombasa, from Hawaii

Tell me what newly married couple with the equivalent of $15K would pick up and travel to a third world country to have a baby, then fly back in less than a week to get that baby's birth registered.

All of this, bypassing the American Consulate (as she would now have to delcare that baby she needed to bring back to America on her non-existent passport - her records stated that her first passport was issued in 1965), and then fly another week to get back to Hawaii.

Oh and lets not forget that she would have been REQUIRED to take innoculations before SHE even got on a plane, and one of those shots ARE NOT EVEN given to pregnant mothers.

OH and lets also not forget that mothers in their third trimester were FORBIDDEN by airlines to fly.

So, now we can't even have airflight as a means of transportation, so it would HAVE to have been by boat.

Boat to Kenya from Hawaii = 10 weeks minimum.

Yeah that scenario bites.
So, we're talking a minimum of 20 weeks round-trip by boat, which is fully half of a normal pregnancy. Right.
I wonder why none of the deniers commented on this post. Surely at least one of them can dispute something noted above.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:30 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,748,495 times
Quote:
snopes is does not have impeccable credibility (may not be totally unbiased).

Old 04-11-2011, 09:35 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,748,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
The doctor was born in 1910, that would mean he retired at 46, other sources say he didn't retire until 1975 at age 65, which makes much more sense, the doctor's niece said that he delivered her in 1961, same year as Obama, and he delivered over 5000 babies at Kapi`olani Maternity Hospital. Even if he wasn't the doctor who delivered him, he still could have heard about it, being a prominent OB in the area, and then told her the story,

My point is that people are saying that if someone at the hospital, including a roommate had remembered the birth it would make a difference, but birthers won't even believe legal documents, nothing will ever be enough for them.
Was it a really notable event in the life of a famous mother so that everyone connected to it would remember it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies