Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 02:07 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brien51 View Post
If the student loans were Government Guaranteed Student loans made through private banks, then we as taxpayers have the right to see the loan applications and the loan paperwork themselves. Simple enough?
Where the heck do you think those loan applications are?

I'm younger than Obama, and I certainly don't have copies of my loan applications. And wouldn't begin to know where to find them, since the bank I originally secured the loan from is long since gone, the bank that bought my loan, gone, and I would think since I'd paid the loan off, there was no reason not to shred those documents long, long ago.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:08 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You're funny. Nobody actually SAW the PHYSICAL documents. NOBODY but people that CLAIM they did. Once a microfiche documents are scanned into a computer, they can be altered.

Of course I'm stating what if's because they are all possibilities. There are NO hard facts at all about any of this stuff. All we have seen are electronic (digital) copies of documents that very well could have been made up or altered. People can and DO get paid off to do underhanded things regardless of what letter is by their name. Until someone actually pulls out the microfiche and the BC and it is PHYSICALLY observed and known to be true nothing will ever be proven.
How do you know this? These old newspaper documents are usually on microfiche. This is getting absurd, to claim that the newspapers are in on this conspiracy, too.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:08 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
You didn't get what I said. ANYTHING can be fabricated once it is on a computer.
then find a local library that has the honolulu advertiser on microfiche ( i'd try local universities ) or visit the library of congress and see for yourself.

....unless you know of a way to post things on the web without it going thru a computer.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:09 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
So Obama said he found his BC but wont produce it, instead a computer generated COLB that to my mind could easily be forged is good enough.

If that works for you good for you and I assume you have nothing else to say but it doesn't work for me and millions of others heck maybe billions around the world want to know.
It doesn't matter if it's good enough for you. It's good enough for Hawaii. And since it's good enough for Hawaii, every other state in the Union has to accept that. Legally, you don't have an issue. And neither does Trump.

29 posts, read 21,401 times
There should be sanity test for voters, with one question. Are you a birther? If someone answers yes their crazy and can't vote.

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
What? When that stuff was posted on line, it wasn't a direct link into the DOH's records database. The pics were on a web server. How did they get there? SOMEONE PUT THEM THERE! Who put them there? Nobody knows. Were they altered before they went online? Nobody knows that either.
Actually, they were put up there by a Hillary supporter who was wanting to find proof Obama wasn't born in the US.

Quote:
Lawyers acting on Hillary's behalf started the entire thing. Phil Berg was one of them and the most prominent. There were others that actually brought the whole thing up which were lawyers for Hillary during her campaign. Berg just filed the suit.
That's a big allegation. Which lawyers who were working for Hillary's campaign were assisting Berg and brought about the entire rumor?

Old 04-07-2011, 02:10 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
When you're going to use a smiley to show that you think somebody made a dumb point, it's best to be sure that somebody actually made a dumb point.

The physical microfiche slides are available in many libraries throughout the country. If you're saying that they've been digitally altered, then go to a library that has the microfiche and check for yourself. You could become famous as the person who brought the entire conspiracy down, instead of somebody just throwing out meaningless speculation on an internet forum.

So how do we prove that no Republican officials in Hawaii were paid off? That's not something that can be disproved, it's only something that can be proven.

Obama's birth certificate was available at his campaign headquarters for months. That's how Factcheck were able to go in and take pictures, all they had to do was ask. The microfiche slides are still physically available.
That's fine that they are available, we didn't see the originals and that's what I am saying. Also, you can't get anything with a photocopy of a BC. You know why? Because it MIGHT BE FAKE!

Obama didn't have a copy of his BC at his headquarters for months. That's BS. If that was true it would have been on the news when this first came out. People did ask to see it and he said flat out NO!

Old 04-07-2011, 02:12 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Actually, they were put up there by a Hillary supporter who was wanting to find proof Obama wasn't born in the US.

Hillary put them up to it.

That's a big allegation. Which lawyers who were working for Hillary's campaign were assisting Berg and brought about the entire rumor?
Why are you so misinformed about just about everything?

Old 04-07-2011, 02:12 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
What? When that stuff was posted on line, it wasn't a direct link into the DOH's records database. The pics were on a web server. How did they get there? SOMEONE PUT THEM THERE! Who put them there? Nobody knows. Were they altered before they went online? Nobody knows that either.
Yes, someone put it there. Obama's campaign did after he contacted the Hawaii Department of Health's Vital Records department for a certified copy of his birth certificate. He got the copy and put it up on his website. Hawaii state officials have said its legit....

Old 04-07-2011, 02:13 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
That's fine that they are available, we didn't see the originals and that's what I am saying. Also, you can't get anything with a photocopy of a BC. You know why? Because it MIGHT BE FAKE!
"Might be fake" isn't a very persuasive argument.

Quote:
Obama didn't have a copy of his BC at his headquarters for months. That's BS. If that was true it would have been on the news when this first came out. People did ask to see it and he said flat out NO!
It was lost in a black helicopter crash.

And I don't mean the pilot was black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies