Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2011, 01:57 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,408,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Hey! Do you mind not hijacking the thread AGAIN? Besides I wasn't talking to you, but you felt it necessary to jump into a conversation you have nothing to do with. Would you like to pile on too and say that SSN's are NOT unique?
I didn't realize that this public thread on this public internet forum was one I was not allowed to comment in unless I had your personal approval. Aren't you the one that's always whining about personal attacks? How come you then turn around and ignore what I write and just attack me personally for asking you a question?

In your last posts in this thread you said that you thought that the birth announcements could have been forged. Several posters, including myself, said that you could see if your local library has microfiche of those papers; if not, you could potentially get them with an interlibrary loan. Did you bother to check on that yet?

Old 04-11-2011, 02:02 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,499,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
I didn't realize that this public thread on this public internet forum was one I was not allowed to comment in unless I had your personal approval. Aren't you the one that's always whining about personal attacks? How come you then turn around and ignore what I write and just attack me personally for asking you a question?

In your last posts in this thread you said that you thought that the birth announcements could have been forged. Several posters, including myself, said that you could see if your local library has microfiche of those papers; if not, you could potentially get them with an interlibrary loan. Did you bother to check on that yet?
Blah, blah blather.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:06 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,408,073 times
Quote:
Blah, blah blather.
So you didn't bother, and you hoped we would forget. Can't say I'm surprised, Mr. "name one country that separates Sweden and Switzerland."

Old 04-11-2011, 02:09 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,224,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Was it a really notable event in the life of a famous mother so that everyone connected to it would remember it?
No, she wasn't famous, it was a joke about Stanley giving birth, it's called a sense of humor and irony. In 1961 it was very uncommon for women to have male names. People tell and spread jokes around hospitals.

Why don't you explain the circumstances of the so called "Kenyan birth" I'd love to hear how much more sense that one makes? The difference will always be Obama has a legal valid US birth certificate, and official statements from a republican governer who was supporting McCain, and the director of the Dept. of Health to back up any stories told.

All birthers have are unproven theories, not one shred of legal proof that Obama was not born in the US. They don't even have any birth stories, no has come forward to explain how and why she made her way to Kenya while pregnant to give birth in a poor foreign country. How many pregnant teenagers go to Kenya when there is any chance that they could give birth? How did she get there? Why would her grandparents let her go? It makes NO sense.

Last edited by detshen; 04-11-2011 at 02:49 PM..

Old 04-11-2011, 02:11 PM

26,576 posts, read 14,531,473 times
Quote:
..., but you felt it necessary to jump into a conversation you have nothing to do with.
i was the one that brought up the other day that the microfilm was available in multiple libraries countrywide, including the library of congress.

so..... did you look into it?

Old 04-11-2011, 02:14 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,079,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post

Eight days after obama was born, the birth announcement popped up and as The Donald says, his grandparents probably placed it in the paper.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i was the one that brought up the other day that the microfilm was available in multiple libraries countrywide, including the library of congress.

so..... did you look into it?
Nope. Donald is.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:17 PM

10,081 posts, read 15,820,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
And Obama is older than I. Thanks for making my point!
Well, except that there still was a connection to a physical location. To know what exactly the connection was, we need to know when his application was processed as the assignment of numbers was changed to reflect the address given by the applicant.

This site has a pretty good explanation ofthe timeline involved.

If his number starts with 042, there does seem that there must be some sort of connection with CT.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Eight days after obama was born, the birth announcement popped up and as The Donald says, his grandparents probably placed it in the paper.
There are way too many possibilities. Just to think, the Obama supporters seem to think it is utterly impossible to get fake credentials, although illegals do it everyday.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:21 PM

26,576 posts, read 14,531,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
...his grandparents probably placed it in the paper.
the paper has already stated they got the birth info directly from the hawaiian DOH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies