Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2011, 11:09 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times

Advertisements

^^Arus is right. He is referring to people born in the US. There is an exception for children born of diplomats and invading armies. Go look it up. It's been posted here on CD many times.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:10 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What part of that don't the birthers understand?
i'm still trying to figure out who this richard cheney character is and how he got so many close connections inside the white house.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:11 AM

54 posts, read 61,511 times
TRUMP; “Obama’s grandparents put the announcement of his birth in the Hawaii newspaper because they want him to be an American citizen so he could get welfare and food stamps and al the other benefits of an American citizen.” DUH? Even if he was born in Kenya he would still be an American citizen because his mother was an American citizen. And you want this idiot to run the country when in is only capable of running the Blowfish mouth?

HOSPITAL place birth announceme­nts.
FUNERAL HOMES place death notices.

PARENTS and others can place engagement and wedding announcement.
COUNTY RECORDER places marriage license announcement.

A poll putting Donald Trump second place among Republican 2012 presidential candidates is a sign of how bad things are.

Seems like some people need a thick layer of civilization to protect them from their own stupidity

Old 04-13-2011, 11:17 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
IF, and it's a big IF, Obama's mother needed to go on welfare, she would qualify by virtue of being a US citizen. Her son was in the country with her legally; there was no need for any such ruse as stated by Donald the Dumbold.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:24 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
IF, and it's a big IF, Obama's mother needed to go on welfare, she would qualify by virtue of being a US citizen. Her son was in the country with her legally; there was no need for any such ruse as stated by Donald the Dumbold.
As Jon Stewart said to The Donald last night, "his mother was American you f**kwad!"

Old 04-13-2011, 11:28 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eelezah1288 View Post

HOSPITAL place birth announceme*nts.
FUNERAL HOMES place death notices.

PARENTS and others can place engagement and wedding announcement.
COUNTY RECORDER places marriage license announcement.

not exactly true.

different papers during different times have had different standards for such information. from my own experience it would appear that today most papers have an "announcements" section which allows people to submit such info for a fee ( most likely on a per line basis ).

that being said...... the managing editor of one of the hawaiian papers that printed obama's birth announcement stated at that time they received such information directly from the DOH. this is consistent with the header of that section.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:40 AM

131 posts, read 172,123 times
i just completely disagree with birthers. Im sorry, but if obama was to show that he was born in this country somebody will say that he is lying and will prove otherwise. Obama has had a large opposition from the start so whatever he done is going to be criticized but does this conspiracies make it right? No. People need to live it alone, he be running this country for almost four years and he is not going anywhere....Im from texas, let me ask George Bush was he born in this country?? -->yeah it wasnt any birthers doing that time.lol.. ---> certificate of live births is just not enough for some people.

ps. Im not a whole hearty obama supporter,(use to be a black republican switch to independent and will stay that way from sometimes under the currrent leaderships of the GOP)..some things he did right and some other he fail but these conspiracies and excuses should stop.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:43 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
agreed. i also appreciate that you acknowledged the the answer in a calm adult manner.

do you have any other questions cunucu?
Not right now but thanks for offering.

I approach all new issues with an open mind and once I am reasonably satisfied that all the pertinent questions have been answered as best as possible, I lay the issue to rest.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:57 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
sorry, but you are wrong, try reading the 1940 immigration act for yourself. a natural born citizen can be born anywhere so long as they are the child of one natural born citizen.
Everybody has a different interpretation of what a "natural born citizen" is. I believe Vattel, Law of Nations, is the authority. He says a natural born citizen has no divided allegiance, born in the United States to 2 American citizens.
Obama cannot prove he was born in the U.S. and his father, being a Kenyan, was a British subject, making Obama a British subject (divided alliance).
This can only be settled by the Supreme Court, which repeatedly refuses to take up the case.
I'm done here. we are going in circles

Old 04-13-2011, 01:14 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Everybody has a different interpretation of what a "natural born citizen" is. I believe Vattel, Law of Nations, is the authority. He says a natural born citizen has no divided allegiance, born in the United States to 2 American citizens.
Obama cannot prove he was born in the U.S. and his father, being a Kenyan, was a British subject, making Obama a British subject (divided alliance).
This can only be settled by the Supreme Court, which repeatedly refuses to take up the case.
I'm done here. we are going in circles
Obamas father has nothing to do with whether or not he is a natural born citizen. Obama has released a state certified copy of his birth certificate showing that he was born in Hawaii. That proves under the law that he was a natural born citizen and that he is eligible for President. The End.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies