Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2011, 09:08 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times

Advertisements

No I haven't - Where's the freakin Long Form Birth Certicate????
What he provided wouldn't get him a passport, much less classified info, and he's running the damn country. He's an undocumented worker as far as I'm concerned. Deport him, along with his auntie, who's been sucking off the taxpayer for years.
Clever how you got me defending WND instead of addressing the issue. Fukino has been shown to be a liar - they can't keep their stories straight anymore. *** is up.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:12 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
No I haven't - Where's the freakin Long Form Birth Certicate????
What he provided wouldn't get him a passport, much less classified info, and he's running the damn country. He's an undocumented worker as far as I'm concerned. Deport him, along with his auntie, who's been sucking off the taxpayer for years.
Clever how you got me defending WND instead of addressing the issue. Fukino has been shown to be a liar - they can't keep their stories straight anymore. *** is up.
What he provided proves he is eligible UNDER THE LAW, it is the exact information that is needed to get a passport. Hawaii does NOT give out the long form. Some bats*** crazy person on some bats*** website or actual state officials?? Hmmm.....

Old 04-13-2011, 09:20 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
What he provided wouldn't get him a passport, much less classified info, and he's running the damn country.
False. The COLB has all the information required by federal standards to get a passport. Several other states have less information on it than the Hawaiian COLB but are still sufficient to get a passport. You are again relying on the lies told by WND and the sites that copy from WND.

Quote:
He's an undocumented worker as far as I'm concerned.
Your personal concerns are ultimately irrelevant, because they are not backed by law or fact.

Quote:
Clever how you got me defending WND instead of addressing the issue.
You're getting your info from WND. WND is a site that admits to publishing misinformation and for just cutting egregious lies without issuing corrections. WND is a site that you yourself acknowledge has been repeating what they get from other sources without bothering to check on whether what they're repeating is true or not. So why do you keep citing them in your posts? Why are you defending a site that you know has been telling lies? Because you hope that what they say this time is true?

Old 04-13-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
What he provided proves he is eligible UNDER THE LAW, it is the exact information that is needed to get a passport. Hawaii does NOT give out the long form. Some bats*** crazy person on some bats*** website or actual state officials?? Hmmm.....
You can look at the pictures at the link I provided. If that's good enough for Obama, it should be good enough for them.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
You can look at the pictures at the link I provided. If that's good enough for Obama, it should be good enough for them.
Your link starts off with a lie when it said Obama's birth certificate did not have a raised Hawaii state seal.....

Old 04-13-2011, 09:28 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,456,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmagana View Post
I don't know what to make of the whole argument... certificate of live birth vs. birth certificate, etc, etc... But I do have one honest to goodness question that I hope someone can answer for me....

The picture of his Certificate of Live Birth says "Barrack Obama II" on it. We all know he changed his name to Barrack later in life. So shouldn't his birth certificate say "Barry" or whatever his birth name was?

If I changed my name, my birth certificate (at least an original) would still say "Mark" on in it, right?

Does anyone know what the story is with this?
He never legally changed his first name because his first name was legally Barack the whole time. He just went by Barry as a childhood nickname, the same way an Elizabeth may grow up going by Lizzie or Beth. But it would still say Elizabeth on her birth certificate.

My name got legally changed when I was adopted to the nickname version of my original name because it was way too long and complicated for Americans to grasp. It's a really long Russian name. So they took the nickname of that Russian name and made that my current legal name. That's an example of a case where a full name was changed to a nickname legally.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
False. The COLB has all the information required by federal standards to get a passport. Several other states have less information on it than the Hawaiian COLB but are still sufficient to get a passport. You are again relying on the lies told by WND and the sites that copy from WND.

Your personal concerns are ultimately irrelevant, because they are not backed by law or fact.

You're getting your info from WND. WND is a site that admits to publishing misinformation and for just cutting egregious lies without issuing corrections. WND is a site that you yourself acknowledge has been repeating what they get from other sources without bothering to check on whether what they're repeating is true or not. So why do you keep citing them in your posts? Why are you defending a site that you know has been telling lies? Because you hope that what they say this time is true?
I don't know anything of the sort, just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true. You smear the sources that are rightwing as all liars, because they aren't part of the leftwing propoganda machine.
Instead of attacking the messenger, wnd, how about disproving the issue. The long form is available for those that request a copy. (or was, they'll probably fix that now that the truth is out)

Old 04-13-2011, 09:37 PM

Quote:
I don't know anything of the sort, just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true. You smear the sources that are rightwing as all liars, because they aren't part of the leftwing propoganda machine.
Instead of attacking the messenger, wnd, how about disproving the issue. The long form is available for those that request a copy. (or was, they'll probably fix that now that the truth is out)
No, its fact and law.

The sources are being smeared because they are lying right in the actual source.

Hawaii does NOT provide the long form, they don't period.

Where on here does it give you an option??

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/pdf/birth.pdf

Old 04-13-2011, 09:38 PM

88,970 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
What he provided proves he is eligible UNDER THE LAW, it is the exact information that is needed to get a passport.
No, it is not. First time U.S. Passport applicants are required to provide a birth certificate that lists the birthplace of their parents. That info is required on the original passport application.

Here's an example of what a short form Certificate of Live Birth from Hawaii looks like. Note that it includes the parents' place of birth:

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af60/ICimg/Hawaii-Short-form-BC.jpg (broken link)

Old 04-13-2011, 09:42 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
I smear birther sites as liar because they are liars. In the past 24 hours you repeated the WND suggestion that when Obama went to Pakistan in 1981, it was illegal for them to go there. You saw that that was clearly a lie. You repeated the WND suggestion that Vattel was the primary source for the Framers on what makes a natural born citizen. You saw that wasn't true, and that the Supreme Court said as much over 100 years ago. You repeated the claim from WND that Obama attended Occidental as a foreign student that was based on an April Fools joke and the fact that somebody named Soetoro got a foreign scholarship in California. You repeated the WND assertion that Obama has spent millions fighting birther suits, based entirely on what the Obama campaign has paid to their lawyers (apparently assuming every sent of it went to the three or four suits in which they actually had to file anything).

How many times are you willing to repeat talking points from WND that turn out not to be true before you take what you read on WND with a grain of salt?

Quote:
The "Danae" long form WND discussed is not a birth certificate. There is no seal on it. It would not be legally sufficient for any purpose.

Please tell me how many times you are willing to have a WND talking point demolished before you are willing to entertain the possibility that you should not trust what they say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies