Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2011, 05:32 PM

1,568 posts, read 3,229,525 times

Advertisements

I'm keeping a close watch myself, my St Bernard dog Bruin is a bit confused as well...we live in Illinois but he was born in Springfield, MO. His AKC papers look a bit sketchy, especially since my kids call him "Bear".

Old 04-12-2011, 05:35 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,080,649 times
Barry Obama decided that he didn't like his nickname. A few of his friends at Occidental College had already begun to call him Barack (his formal name), and he'd come to prefer that. The way his half sister, Maya, remembers it, Obama returned home at Christmas in 1980, and there he told his mother and grandparents: no more Barry. Obama recalls it slightly differently, but in the same basic time frame. He believes he told his mom he wanted to be called Barack when she visited him in New York the following summer. By both accounts, it seemed that the elder relatives were reluctant to embrace the change. Maya recalls that Obama's maternal grandparents, who had played a big role in raising him, continued long after that to call him by an affectionate nickname, "Bar." "Not just them, but my mom, too," says Obama.
When Barry Became Barack - Newsweek

Old 04-12-2011, 05:37 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,370,040 times
Did Barack Obama nee Barry Soetoro lie about his name change and first religion being Islam, re Illinois State Supreme Court

Here he has a different name yet.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:38 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,467,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmagana View Post
I was under the impression that he changed his name to Barrack. At least that's what a Bio thing I saw on him said.
link?

Old 04-12-2011, 05:40 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,211,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
Here's the problem...something just doesn't seem legit!
It it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck and swims like a duck, chances are pretty good it's not an eagle.

Everyone with half a ration of common sense AND open eyes knows already that Obama isn't even a citizen (not US born, Father not US, and never naturalized).

Even the gov. of Hawaii couldn't find the birth certificate.

And

Obama spent $2M fighting disclosure. Think to yourself why would you spend $2M to hide something as innocuous as a birth certificate - especially when the job you want DEMANDS Natural-Born Citizenship?

There are only two answers

A. It does NOT exist

B. It says something he very much doesn't want known to the public.

The Donald will get to the bottom of this.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:41 PM

560 posts, read 1,716,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
link?
It was a long time ago... probably back during the election. I could be wrong of course, that's just what I recall.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:41 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,211,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
link?
Sausage.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:42 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,370,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
It it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck and swims like a duck, chances are pretty good it's not an eagle.

Everyone with half a ration of common sense AND open eyes knows already that Obama isn't even a citizen (not US born, Father not US, and never naturalized).

And

Obama spent $2M fighting disclosure. Think to yourself why would you spend $2M to hide something as innocuous as a birth certificate - especially when the job you want DEMANDS Natural-Born Citizenship?

A. It does NOT exist

I hope Donald does find the answer.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:42 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,467,299 times
Quote:

Obama spent $2M fighting disclosure.
what exactly did he purchase with that $2million?

Old 04-12-2011, 05:44 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,112,399 times
Quote:

And

A. It does NOT exist

This is sarcastic right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies