Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2011, 07:38 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,501,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Yes, he is a nut - a nut who resides in a state of right wingers and guns. That alone should tell you something. She is a democrat. Just why do you think she was the target?
Because they had met before, and he thought she was stupid.

Old 01-08-2011, 07:38 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,996,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
That is YOUR opinion. I think Michael Moore is a menace to society and says outlandish stuff does that mean I can blame him for things he had nothing to do with?
Well, he certainly doesn't post maps on the Net with crosshairs on them now, does he. If she is so innocent in all of this, why was that map taken down?

Old 01-08-2011, 07:39 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,453,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Neither you or any of the other Palin bashers have yet to provide one shred of evidence that this kid even knew who Palin was. To make assumptions that put the blame on Palin is just that ASSumptions.
We do know his favorite books were Mein Kemph, The Communist Manifesto and Animal Farm. We also know that he thought he should trust the government because of the constitution but couldn't because the current government doesn't follow it. We also know he's incoherent because he was anit-government while embracing very large government ideas and being pretty much racist while at the same time embracing conspiracy theories.

The kid was insane without a clue as to what is actually going on. Palin doesn't play into this at all, in any way.

Old 01-08-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Because they had met before, and he thought she was stupid.
Please be so kind as to source this and from a reputable site.

Old 01-08-2011, 07:41 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,747,059 times
Quote:
Yes, he is a nut - a nut who resides in a state of right wingers and guns. That alone should tell you something. She is a democrat. Just why do you think she was the target?

See what I mean, it is just disgusting the left is trying to make this an issue. It is clear they are wrong as they were the last time they tried this stunt. Remeber the Discovery Channel shooter? The left blamed the right, turned out he guy was a raging lefty, nary a peep out of the wacky lefties after that.

Old 01-08-2011, 07:41 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,781,538 times
The more that comes out the more this guy is clearly insane.

Old 01-08-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Please be so kind as to source this and from a reputable site.
None are reputable right now. It can from the twitter feed from a friend of his, which I just linked to moments ago in this very thread.

Caitie Parker (caitieparker) on Twitter

Old 01-08-2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
None are reputable right now. It can from the twitter feed from a friend of his, which I just linked to moments ago in this very thread.

Caitie Parker (caitieparker) on Twitter
Thank you for trying, but I only believe it when it comes from a verified source.

I think he is crazy. I also think crazy in combination with other factors leads to what happened today. For instance, I think it's a lot easier to get a gun in this state than others. I don't think they have a "crazy list" here. If they do, they don't bother to check most likely. People can walk around with guns in this state like it's no big deal. No wonder this happened. Had he only had a knife, six people would not be dead. Oh, and I am a supporter of the second amendment, but this state takes it too far.

Old 01-08-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Thank you for trying, but I only believe it when it comes from a verified source.

I think he is crazy. I also think crazy in combination with other factors leads to what happened today.
So what credible source do you have that he was influenced by Palin?

Or do you have a double-standard thing going on, where you eagerly accept without the slightest evidence any information that tends to make right wingers look bad, while requiring metaphysical certitude before accepting any evidence that tends to cast liberals in the same bad light?

Old 01-08-2011, 07:47 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,720,063 times
Quote:
He was an atheist, and there's a strong connection between atheism and ayn, (who was an atheist.)
And neocons ... Hello?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies