Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2023, 06:00 PM

987 posts, read 282,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
In that basement in Mars PA filled with Trump and DeSantis posters…..and that grow light for his greener pasture. Insanity on display.
LOL True dat

Old 01-04-2023, 06:13 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,264,955 times
Target 11 Exclusive: Pittsburgh police officers told not to follow controversial traffic stop policy

Safety reasons and has been shown to get guns and drugs off the streets while performing traffic stops

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/targ...edium=news_tab

Last edited by erieguy; 01-04-2023 at 06:38 PM..

Old 01-05-2023, 02:50 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,490,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
Do you have a gun? Saying yes is the only way to prove your statement.
Nope. I`m not one of those people who are afraid to go to a convenience store without a gun tucked in their bra.

Old 01-05-2023, 03:34 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,027,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
Many people are so committed to their illusions, they'll die with them. They're beyond reason and hope.

The separation is pretty much complete.
How true. I never realized the leftist media machine could do this to people. I realize how ignorant I was about their plan, but it is quite clear now. Shame. I used to be a life long Democrat. I had to leave the party of hate and division. It is interesting that I felt the old Republican Party was a war mongering party that had no kindness in them. I still feel that is partly true, but I have never seen a party like this new Democratic mob. They truly are using Hitler's playbook. Filled with hate and division.

Old 01-05-2023, 03:44 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,027,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
Yep, selective memory. IT ALL HAPPENED IN 2020, MORONS! Biden wasn't in office! The lockdowns were initiated DURING TRUMP'S tenure! How freaking dense are people to repeat the same LIES over and over? We were coming OUT of lockdown as Biden started his tenure in 2021. Just stop repeating lies you all have zero credibility. This forum has gone so far off the rails it's ****ing sad!
Wow, you truly don't remember anything. Trump gave all the power to each state as he should. Remember? State governors dictated policy for their states. PA was in the top two worst states to live in during Covid. Wolf shut EVERYTHING down and even shut down liquor stores!!!! You know the stores that if you are an alcoholic, you could DIE if you stop drinking cold turkey, but you are no doubt okay with that because you can't see beyond yourself. The New Democratic Mob. The Trump vaccine was not embraced by the Democratic Mob and the mob was told not to take it because it was during Trump's time in office. Then Biden came in and the Dems all of a sudden said oh, the vaccine is okay now. The Democratic Mob murdered countless people due to them wanting to somehow take credit for the vaccine. Remember? I am sure you can pretend you don't.

You can live in your fake world all you want, but it will never be factual. There are smart people like myself that DO remember it VERY well. I DO remember all the rioting and looting in every single city because the Dem Mob wanted this division. The D Mob did indeed get what they wanted, but wow what a cost. They destroyed our country and it will never be the same. Enjoy your new downtown Pittsburgh. People like you created it.

Old 01-05-2023, 06:51 AM

987 posts, read 282,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Wow, you truly don't remember anything. Trump gave all the power to each state as he should. Remember? State governors dictated policy for their states. PA was in the top two worst states to live in during Covid. Wolf shut EVERYTHING down and even shut down liquor stores!!!! You know the stores that if you are an alcoholic, you could DIE if you stop drinking cold turkey, but you are no doubt okay with that because you can't see beyond yourself. The New Democratic Mob. The Trump vaccine was not embraced by the Democratic Mob and the mob was told not to take it because it was during Trump's time in office. Then Biden came in and the Dems all of a sudden said oh, the vaccine is okay now. The Democratic Mob murdered countless people due to them wanting to somehow take credit for the vaccine. Remember? I am sure you can pretend you don't.

You can live in your fake world all you want, but it will never be factual. There are smart people like myself that DO remember it VERY well. I DO remember all the rioting and looting in every single city because the Dem Mob wanted this division. The D Mob did indeed get what they wanted, but wow what a cost. They destroyed our country and it will never be the same. Enjoy your new downtown Pittsburgh. People like you created it.

It looks like you're teetering again....it may be time for another long vacation in western psych...

Old 01-05-2023, 06:59 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,106,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post

I know my memory is better than you because you have wet brain. Awww, they closed liquor stores? Did you get the DT's on day 2? Poor guy! We mail ordered booze just fine, and the stores were closed for only a couple of months if memory serves. Do you remember "Covid is a Democrat hoax!"? Cause I do! DO you remember the administration politicizing the shot but in secret they were all getting vaxed? Cause I do! Nobody from the D side was trying to sway my decision but a whole lot of mouf breathers on the R side were fearmongering as usual. Bud, as another poster said; either lay off the booze, get a hobby/girlfriend or maybe seek mental treatment. And I do enjoy downtown, thanks!

Old 01-05-2023, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Nope. I`m not one of those people who are afraid to go to a convenience store without a gun tucked in their bra.
Except having a gun has zero to do with going to a convenient store with it. Many folks have guns and never carry them…and many that do simply have no use in being a statistic to a loser criminal that you so conveniently don’t blame for the violent crime they commit, just the icky gun instead.

Old 01-05-2023, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
I know my memory is better than you because you have wet brain. Awww, they closed liquor stores? Did you get the DT's on day 2? Poor guy! We mail ordered booze just fine, and the stores were closed for only a couple of months if memory serves. Do you remember "Covid is a Democrat hoax!"? Cause I do! DO you remember the administration politicizing the shot but in secret they were all getting vaxed? Cause I do! Nobody from the D side was trying to sway my decision but a whole lot of mouf breathers on the R side were fearmongering as usual. Bud, as another poster said; either lay off the booze, get a hobby/girlfriend or maybe seek mental treatment. And I do enjoy downtown, thanks!
Many simply visited neighboring states while PA lost huge revenue from the ridiculous nonsense of shutting the stores and so many others putting people out of jobs and out of business.

Don’t recall anyone saying it was a Democrat hoax, just that it wasn’t near as bad as the fearmongering media made it.

Not everyone was/is in favor of taking an experimental shot, but funny how you think folks that can think for themselves are mouth breathers. After all, everyone who didn’t take the shot was supposed to be dead by now…and those that insisted on mandates and continue to insist on them should have zero to worry about since if they got the shot and mask up should have nothing to worry about, unless they don’t believe it really works

Old 01-05-2023, 02:27 PM

1 person shot, another injured after shootout along busy McKnight Road

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/majo...outputType=amp
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh