Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2023, 07:37 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,397,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
No. It’s a failed criminal justice system no matter the political affiliation. Lee and Fetterman were the best candidates for the job. Republicans are do nothing complainers without direction. I would never ever vote for a political party infiltrated with white suprematism, QANON, and out right wack jobs.
Your anger that is apparently brought on by listening to the lies of the media has made you so angry you can't see the truth.

Old 01-03-2023, 08:01 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Pitcairn shooting death under investigation

https://www.wtae.com/amp/article/pit...treet/42380140

Old 01-03-2023, 08:55 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Keep voting and siding with white supremacy and insanity.
You are fed lies by the leftist media machine, but it makes you feel better because they give excuses to minorities for their lacking successes. It is all part of the plan to divide us.

There is NO white supremacy except for very extreme groups that are sadly growing due to the Democratic Party's division tactics, so the less smart white people lean toward moronic activities. They feel attacked and rightfully so as white men are being attacked and made to feel guilty for no reason. What whites are supposed to pay for their great, great, great grandparents if they were even in this country at the time, which most weren't?

Stop falling for this BS. Get smart. You are being used and used good. In the long run, watch out. You following this might be a very, very bad thing. I see it clearly, but you don't. I actually like you even though you hate me, but I am a real christian and see the BS you are being fed. Get down with Episcopal and Presbyterians more because we progress and are smart. We feed the hungry, but don't support the morons like the BLM and other idiots that are taking advantage. Visit the East Liberty Presbyterian Church sometime. They do more for the poor than probably ANY other church. It isn't some fake fashion show, it is real.

Old 01-03-2023, 10:10 PM
gg

Police on paid leave after shooting career criminal that killed a cop.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/2-pi...FT4H5LYYHNYAU/

Old 01-04-2023, 04:15 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,902,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
We need to stop the fact that any idiot who wants a gun can have one. One policeman was killed and one wounded yesterday in Brackenridge.
https://triblive.com/local/valley-ne...-brackenridge/
Quote:
Originally Posted by burghophilia-12 View Post
I guess some folks can't pass up using a tragedy to attempt to score political points. Ty, continuing to rail against some amorphous boogieman -- "Liberals," not sure i've ever seen one in the wild. Guns. Ugh, I saw a sign in a yard that said something like, Support Police, Vote Republican. I wanted to add, unless, that is, as it relates to common sense firearms regulations. Seems to me, you can't be seen to "support Police," unless you get behind goals like those outlined here:

https://www.theiacp.org/sites/defaul...2018%20(1).pdf
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
You don't need money or a good lawyer when you have a liberal judge. I wonder if his previous judge even cares about what he did yesterday. When Everyone cries for gun control instead of criminal control this will never end.
Ok gmagoo.. let's look at the shooter's history, shall we?
He was 28 when his reign of terror was brought to an end.
In 2014, when he wouldve been 19 or 20 years old he was spotted by police illegally possessing a pistol. You have to be 21 to have a pistol. He fled, the gun went off and he fought a police dog. He got probation as part of a plea deal.
The same year, 2014, he was charged with murder for.... wait for it.... shooting someone. He rolled on his co-conspirator, got the murder charge dropped, and plead to robbery and conspiracy and got... 3-6 years after shooting someone to death!!
Then he faced charges in West Virginia for robbing someone of $2,600.. he got probation, restitution, and community service.
2019 - charged with drug possession and intent to sell. Got probation for that...
"Police sources say when Swan shot and killed McIntire on Monday, there were three outstanding warrants for his arrest. One for a probation violation, another for breaking into cars on the South Side in November and stealing a Glock, and a third for a domestic assault in Penn Hills on Christmas Day."
https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/n...minal-history/
https://triblive.com/local/duquesne-...minal-history/

So... do any of our resident libs wanna riddle me this: how in the ever loving frick would passing NEW gun laws have prevented this animal from committing the crimes that he did???

The criminal justice system was LITERALLY a revolving door for him. This POS was a violent psychopath who was an extreme danger to the community at large. And you know what - it is political, because the judges and District Attorneys who gave him slaps on the wrist, instead of throwing the book at him and locking him in a cage like the animal that he was, created the conditions that allowed the door of the criminal justice system to revolve for him!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
BLM died after Biden got elected. The temper tantrum has ended. Protesting is over until we have another republican president. It has nothing to do with a cop shooting a murderer that just killed a cop anyway. The BLM heads are now rich from the dopes that fell for it. They are on easy street laughing at the fools that bought into them. Sadly what remains is a very divided country because the Dems wanted it that way to gain power. It worked for now.
You're right, though the libs will never admit it - because that means that the white libs would have to admit that they got duped, while they went along with the attempts to dupe the rest of society.
Remember the 1619 Project screaming about 400 years of racial inequality and racism in this country?? Whens the last time we heard of 1619 or BLM?? Funny how 400 years of problems were solved in 2 years by a vegetable of a President...
You and I both know that this playbook will be resurrected the next time a Republican is President.

Old 01-04-2023, 06:24 AM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post

You're right, though the libs will never admit it - because that means that the white libs would have to admit that they got duped, while they went along with the attempts to dupe the rest of society.
Remember the 1619 Project screaming about 400 years of racial inequality and racism in this country?? Whens the last time we heard of 1619 or BLM?? Funny how 400 years of problems were solved in 2 years by a vegetable of a President...
You and I both know that this playbook will be resurrected the next time a Republican is President.
Look at how the leftist media machine is smearing DeSantis already. If he gets to be president cities will burn due to the Democratic mob's grooming through woke TV/Internet. They are the most dangerous people in the US by far. The dems have an army of young people they indoctrinated with their horrific agenda. Hitler had an army of young as well and this IS what is going on in the US. Plain as day. I hope we have a moderate republican president soon, but I feel for all the cities across the US because they will be in for another 4 1/2 years of hell on earth. Scary stuff, but we are all letting them do this. They have all media control for the most part. All major networks. Musk sees this and is trying to educate, but look at how they smear him. WOW!

On another note, how would you like to be this pizza driver. WOW what an experience. Glad he is still alive. They even took his shoes though after beating him with their guns.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/pitt...LL3NJMF4M3WSY/

Old 01-04-2023, 07:17 AM
gg

When the city violence gets all the way out to Brackenridge, all I can say is be ready for anything and have your hand on your gun. Times are a changen. You really have to move a LOOOOOONNNNGGG way from cities to get away from it all.

This father saved his sons. Thankfully police were in pursuit because that situation seemed really bad. The gunman had multiple guns on him. Crazy stuff and WAY out in Brackenridge! Geez.

https://triblive.com/local/valley-ne...kY1iWytExtZeYQ

Old 01-04-2023, 07:27 AM

3,711 posts, read 2,703,254 times
Deaths all around, whether by violence, soft on crime politicians, Big Pharma products, forced isolation, endless masks and jabs and a general cuelessness about how to run a country has exploded since lifetime politician from the tiny state of Delaware took office. That's all I know. Not just a coincidence.

Old 01-04-2023, 08:17 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,962,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
Your anger that is apparently brought on by listening to the lies of the media has made you so angry you can't see the truth.
I am not angry. I am very happy but will always speak truthfully. You have this image of some angry scary black man…. That is not me. I see through all lies including yours. I think you are angry because I refuse to accept your position.

Old 01-04-2023, 08:27 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,962,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Police on paid leave after shooting career criminal that killed a cop.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/2-pi...FT4H5LYYHNYAU/
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Ok gmagoo.. let's look at the shooter's history, shall we?
He was 28 when his reign of terror was brought to an end.
In 2014, when he wouldve been 19 or 20 years old he was spotted by police illegally possessing a pistol. You have to be 21 to have a pistol. He fled, the gun went off and he fought a police dog. He got probation as part of a plea deal.
The same year, 2014, he was charged with murder for.... wait for it.... shooting someone. He rolled on his co-conspirator, got the murder charge dropped, and plead to robbery and conspiracy and got... 3-6 years after shooting someone to death!!
Then he faced charges in West Virginia for robbing someone of $2,600.. he got probation, restitution, and community service.
2019 - charged with drug possession and intent to sell. Got probation for that...
"Police sources say when Swan shot and killed McIntire on Monday, there were three outstanding warrants for his arrest. One for a probation violation, another for breaking into cars on the South Side in November and stealing a Glock, and a third for a domestic assault in Penn Hills on Christmas Day."
https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/n...minal-history/
https://triblive.com/local/duquesne-...minal-history/

So... do any of our resident libs wanna riddle me this: how in the ever loving frick would passing NEW gun laws have prevented this animal from committing the crimes that he did???

The criminal justice system was LITERALLY a revolving door for him. This POS was a violent psychopath who was an extreme danger to the community at large. And you know what - it is political, because the judges and District Attorneys who gave him slaps on the wrist, instead of throwing the book at him and locking him in a cage like the animal that he was, created the conditions that allowed the door of the criminal justice system to revolve for him!!!

You are so misinformed. I think it was white people that shined the light on BLM. I am black AF and never had BLM conversations with other black folk. BLM is not the topic of conversation in black households. This is a white bone of contention that you all continue to dwell on. A few lgbtq ruffled many white feathers in these past few years. Get over it or seek help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh