Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2023, 07:48 AM

6,358 posts, read 5,059,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
We need to stop the fact that any idiot who wants a gun can have one. One policeman was killed and one wounded yesterday in Brackenridge.
https://triblive.com/local/valley-ne...-brackenridge/
no argument with that. did Swan have priors?

Old 01-03-2023, 01:24 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Career criminal and violent at that.

https://triblive.com/local/duquesne-...minal-history/

Old 01-03-2023, 04:17 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,962,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Career criminal and violent at that.

https://triblive.com/local/duquesne-...minal-history/
I do not see or hear of any BLM protests. I have not seen any community outrage. It is criminal that he was allowed to wreak havoc on a community. We only know what he was caught doing. There is probably so much more. These violent criminals are impacting the greater community. Now judges and PO’s should be held accountable for their decision to release. He must have had access to money and a good lawyer.

Another one bites the dust.

Old 01-03-2023, 04:29 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,397,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
I do not see or hear of any BLM protests. I have not seen any community outrage. It is criminal that he was allowed to wreak havoc on a community. We only know what he was caught doing. There is probably so much more. These violent criminals are impacting the greater community. Now judges and PO’s should be held accountable for their decision to release. He must have had access to money and a good lawyer.

You don't need money or a good lawyer when you have a liberal judge. I wonder if his previous judge even cares about what he did yesterday. When Everyone cries for gun control instead of criminal control this will never end.

Old 01-03-2023, 04:41 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:

Violent criminals impacting the greater community are consequences of voting for soft on crime political figures that defend and enable criminals who continue to let them loose to be repeat criminals, and that certainly goes for judges, also. This past PA election will continue to enable that to happen with clowns like Lee and Fetterman.

Thanks to another loser violent criminal being released from prison another innocent person is dead…but muh police
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
You don't need money or a good lawyer when you have a liberal judge. I wonder if his previous judge even cares about what he did yesterday. When Everyone cries for gun control instead of criminal control this will never end.
Bingo

Last edited by erieguy; 01-03-2023 at 04:53 PM..

Old 01-03-2023, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Violent criminals impacting the greater community are consequences of voting for soft on crime political figures that defend and enable criminals who continue to let them loose to be repeat criminals, and that certainly goes for judges, also. This past PA election will continue to enable that to happen with clowns like Lee and Fetterman.

Bingo
No. It’s a failed criminal justice system no matter the political affiliation. Lee and Fetterman were the best candidates for the job. Republicans are do nothing complainers without direction. I would never ever vote for a political party infiltrated with white suprematism, QANON, and out right wack jobs.

Old 01-03-2023, 04:58 PM

Quote:
No. It’s a failed criminal justice system no matter the political affiliation. Lee and Fetterman were the best candidates for the job. Republicans are do nothing complainers without direction. I would never ever vote for a political party infiltrated with white suprematism, QANON, and out right wack jobs.
Lol at failed criminal justice system and those 2 clowns being the best candidates. They’re both soft on crime defenders and enablers of criminals…but keep voting for liberal judges and soft on crime candidates and watch the skyrocketing shootings and murders continue to get worse and the greater community continue to be impacted. Your white supremacy blanket statements are always great stuff as you continue to bring racism into try to deflect from the stats that don’t lie.

Old 01-03-2023, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol at failed criminal justice system and those 2 clowns being the best candidates. They’re both soft on crime defenders and enablers of criminals…but keep voting for liberal judges and soft on crime candidates and watch the skyrocketing shootings and murders continue to get worse and the greater community continue to be impacted. Your white supremacy blanket statements are always great stuff as you continue to bring racism into your posts.
Keep voting and siding with white supremacy and insanity. The smoke and mirrors coupled with the made up controversies will be the rights demise. I would never participate in that insanity. At this point the right cannot nominate a house leader. All of this is attributed to your failed platform. Choose another topic and enlighten yourself.

Old 01-03-2023, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Keep voting and siding with white supremacy and insanity. The smoke and mirrors coupled with the made up controversies will be the rights demise. I would never participate in that insanity. At this point the right cannot nominate a house leader. All of this is attributed to your failed platform. Choose another topic and enlighten yourself.
Such deflection and ridiculous strawman arguments as we watch skyrocketing murders and shootings continue to get worse. Keep voting for what the area is reaping as the greater community gets impacted. The liberal judges and soft on crime political figures are doing fantastic. Folks and areas reap what they sow, and then they complain about it while more “bite the dust”.

Old 01-03-2023, 05:15 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Quote:

BLM died after Biden got elected. The temper tantrum has ended. Protesting is over until we have another republican president. It has nothing to do with a cop shooting a murderer that just killed a cop anyway. The BLM heads are now rich from the dopes that fell for it. They are on easy street laughing at the fools that bought into them. Sadly what remains is a very divided country because the Dems wanted it that way to gain power. It worked for now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh