Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2022, 04:07 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,264,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
is there some detectives' blotter or webpage where we can actually SEE these 'investigations' and the resulting developments, as they continue? its like the shootings are news, then nothing more.

are these ALL random, do they know each other, are they road rage incidents, etc.....(rhetorical question)

some are obvious, but like this one in Penn Hills - 'did they know each other' is the first question. knowing this means a lot - we are bombarded with these links, and some might conclude 'the city is a jungle - stay out'. others are not moved in any which way. still others are angered...

if we KNEW what led up to these, its sort of exposing the criminals and their way of thinking, and could be useful information for anyone concerned (ok, 'concerned', not 'clutching pearls', and thankfully we haven't heard that in a long while....) about violence in public.
Call the police and find out.

As far as knowing each other or not, that’s usually mentioned in the articles, and I don’t even post those.

Old 09-10-2022, 04:19 PM

45,529 posts, read 60,771,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
1 shot and killed at gas station in Penn Hills

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/pittsbur...on-penn-hills/

Man stabbed on the North Shore

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/pittsbur...d-north-shore/
Two? Still underachieving.

Old 09-10-2022, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Two? Still underachieving.
Pittsburgh’s supposed to be better than even 2 every few days, and that’s just what gets posted. Compared to Baltimore, Philly, Chicago, etc…, and many other Lib cesspool cities, it is as you say “underachieving”. Though it’s been said it’s subsiding, the skyrocketing violent crime will be gone in 2 years, etc… So if anyone actually believes that….

Last edited by erieguy; 09-10-2022 at 04:35 PM..

Old 09-11-2022, 07:16 AM

Male hospitalized after being shot, crashing car into house in Pittsburgh’s Knoxville neighborhood

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/man-...edium=news_tab

Old 09-11-2022, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Male hospitalized after being shot, crashing car into house in Pittsburgh’s Knoxville neighborhood

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/man-...edium=news_tab
Now see, that's what I'm talking about-value added activity.

You know I'm being somewhat facetious with all this, going back to my very first post, while others likely don't.

Old 09-11-2022, 07:53 AM

Quote:

You know I'm being somewhat facetious with all this, going back to my very first post, while others likely don't.
Bingo

I know you are, and it’s entertaining. It’s also sad that violent crime has skyrocketed and continues to get worse.

Old 09-11-2022, 01:06 PM

6,360 posts, read 5,067,439 times
Quote:

i think its funny....of course, not that there are bullets flying, but instead the comedic farce you are doing. "value added activity".. .haha!

Old 09-11-2022, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
i think its funny....of course, not that there are bullets flying, but instead the comedic farce you are doing. "value added activity".. .haha!
This happened down here in a neighboring County a couple years ago and no one even had to be shot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unj3B2jwC3E

Oh, the women in the car were Correctional Officers. They were mad about one of the tacos they'd bought.

Old 09-11-2022, 02:37 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,404,335 times
Quote:
This happened down here in a neighboring County a couple years ago and no one even had to be shot:

Oh, the women in the car were Correctional Officers. They were mad about one of the tacos they'd bought.
Criminals will be Criminals. Look at the devastating knife attacks in Canada.

Old 09-11-2022, 05:11 PM

6,360 posts, read 5,067,439 times
Quote:

omg...where are you exactly?? because for years radio personalities in the DC area (Eric Bickel, Justin Schlegal, Johnny Cakes Auville, etc.) would talk about "the Dena" (Pasadena), "the Dorf" (Waldorf), or how just LEAVING St. Mary's County was something some locals would aspire to, and fail!

that area must be 'trifling'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh