Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2022, 03:27 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,242,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
..... Alright, since I got a bit of time on my hands at the moment before the World Series, let's clear somethings up: no one is pro criminal. Kasner is an idiot because he never managed more than 3 people in his entire life and like alienated over 50% of the people who were already working there by the way he conducted the every day stuff in the office. He's terrible at his job, not for "radical ideas" he never implemented anyway. He runs a bad office. The dumbest actual "gotcha" talking point for right wingers is the bozo driving "equity" law that was passed by the city council's progressive wing. I don't know if you actually watched the debate or have heard Fetterman address policing in the last year or so, but "defunding the police", one, never occurred anywhere in PA, and two, is an extremely toxic topic and something no one supports. Hell, Joe Biden won the presidency on a platform of giving more federal funding to police departments. 2023 marks the launch of the safer america program that's main thing is increasing police funds and addressing officer shortages: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...merica-plan-2/

That's just not true, and to think the democrats, even in Philly, are a singular voting "bloc" is not close to reality. Jeffery Yass, by far the richest man in PA and the main funder of the GOP in PA, definitely has some democrats like Amen Brown in his pocket. Hell, some democrats in North Philly wrote letters to Harrisburg to send the National Guard during the summer of 2020 and the PA GOP didn't even bother to answer. You just repeating Faux News nonsense repeatedly, doesn't make it true. Blaming "guns" isn't what's happening. What's happening is you're being daft about the effects of having easily available guns has on the number of people embracing the "culture" of the street and shooting each other to death. The culture is the problem, but defunding public schools, giving tax breaks to NYC billionaires, and cowering down to Russia and China isn't the answer.
That’s a whole lot of deflection and strawman arguments and you still haven’t blamed criminals, violent criminals, violent criminals getting dumped back on the street, etc…, and still haven’t heard how many violent criminals have been executed via capital punishment.

Lol. I’m not being daft on any such thing. Guns get smuggled in like drugs, and one can cry for less guns all they like, criminals will always get access to guns. You’re simply obsessed with the GOP, because Trump, and now complaining about NYC billionaires, lol. You’re in a cesspool of crime city that had 561 homicides last year, and you continue to deflect and use strawman arguments that have nothing to do with the area you helped create by voting for clowns that defend and enable criminals, and now you want to add to it by voting for Fetterman. The city and its residents are reaping what its sown, and it’s hilarious how you’re throwing stones at Western Pennsylvanian from a glass house.

Old 11-01-2022, 03:40 PM

7,740 posts, read 5,530,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
That’s a whole lot of deflection and strawman arguments and you still haven’t blamed criminals, violent criminals, violent criminals getting dumped back on the street, etc…, and still haven’t heard how many violent criminals have been executed via capital punishment.

Lol. I’m not being daft on any such thing. Guns get smuggled in like drugs, and one can cry for less guns all they like, criminals will always get access to guns. You’re simply obsessed with the GOP, because Trump, and now complaining about NYC billionaires, lol. You’re in a cesspool of crime city that had 561 homicides last year, and you continue to deflect and use strawman arguments that have nothing to do with the area you helped create by voting for clowns that defend and enable criminals, and now you want to add to it by voting for Fetterman. The city and its residents are reaping what its sown, and it’s hilarious how you’re throwing stones at Western Pennsylvanian from a glass house.

^this ladies and gentleman, is not a rebuttal to what a said. He didn't address anything specific and accused me of being a "strawman" which is in fact just a simple projection of his own flimsy argument based on actual name calling (the usage of 'cesspool' and or the spelling of 'hUUUge' are simple examples of the sad anti-intellectualism of the right, and a classic hallmark of the Super Patriot traitor). Why is talking about politics and gun-control such a problem when it's a related topic. Cranberry Township is highway interchange, it's embarrassingly goofy to have "downtown cranberry" as a location. Philly is a much better place to have a job, live, and open a business. Job growth, population growth, wage growth are horrible in Pittsburgh and it's surrounding counties because of bad policy in Harrisburg and DC.

Old 11-01-2022, 04:09 PM

2,860 posts, read 1,904,185 times
Quote:
You really need to travel and see the rest of the world, because it's clear you have a very warped and confused opinion.
LOL.
I've been to:
Canada (throughout southern Ontario, Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa, Montreal, Trois-Rivieres, Quebec City)
Mexico (no resorts - all cities: Mexico City, Puebla, Queretaro, Tlaxcala.. I've been the only white person in the village while people stared at me.. I was engaged to a Mexican and stayed in Mexican homes)
Iceland
Ireland (the Republic and the North)
Scotland (stayed in Scottish homes with Scottish friends)
London
Netherlands
Belgium
Germany (stayed in German homes with German friends)
Austria
Poland (stayed in multiple Polish homes)
Hungary
Czech Republic
Serbia (I'm a dual citizen there)
Montenegro
Bosnia
Croatia

I'm pretty well-traveled. Please put down your crackpipe or your syringe.

Old 11-01-2022, 04:11 PM

Quote:
^this ladies and gentleman, is not a rebuttal to what a said. He didn't address anything specific and accused me of being a "strawman" which is in fact just a simple projection of his own flimsy argument based on actual name calling (the usage of 'cesspool' and or the spelling of 'hUUUge' are simple examples of the sad anti-intellectualism of the right, and a classic hallmark of the Super Patriot traitor). Why is talking about politics and gun-control such a problem when it's a related topic. Cranberry Township is highway interchange, it's embarrassingly goofy to have "downtown cranberry" as a location. Philly is a much better place to have a job, live, and open a business. Job growth, population growth, wage growth are horrible in Pittsburgh and it's surrounding counties because of bad policy in Harrisburg and DC.
Thanks for highlighting the deflection and strawman arguments you’ve used, and continue ignore my questions by deflecting and using strawman arguments, as the GOP, because Trump, and NYC billionaires have zero to do with loser criminals that can’t behave themselves.

Lmao. I couldn’t be paid to be anywhere near affiliated with a Philadelphia address that has such a cesspool of crime, and if folks are anything like yourself, they won’t blame the poor entitled criminals, either, or the powers that be that enable 561 homicides last year to happen, and now voting for someone who’s also soft on crime.

How many criminals have been executed via capital punishment in the last 5 years?

When are you going to hold criminals responsible versus blaming guns, deflecting to the GOP, because Trump, NYC billionaires, jobs, growth, etc…?

Old 11-01-2022, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
LOL.
I've been to:
Canada (throughout southern Ontario, Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa, Montreal, Trois-Rivieres, Quebec City)
Mexico (no resorts - all cities: Mexico City, Puebla, Queretaro, Tlaxcala.. I've been the only white person in the village while people stared at me.. I was engaged to a Mexican and stayed in Mexican homes)
Iceland
London
Netherlands
Belgium
Austria
Hungary
Czech Republic
Montenegro
Bosnia
Croatia

weird, could not tell.

Old 11-01-2022, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Thanks for highlighting the deflection and strawman arguments you’ve used, and continue ignore my questions by deflecting and using strawman arguments, as the GOP, because Trump, and NYC billionaires have zero to do with loser criminals that can’t behave themselves.

Lmao. I couldn’t be paid to be anywhere near affiliated with a Philadelphia address that has such a cesspool of crime, and if folks are anything like yourself, they won’t blame the poor entitled criminals, either, or the powers that be that enable 561 homicides last year to happen, and now voting for someone who’s also soft on crime.

How many criminals have been executed via capital punishment in the last 5 years?

When are you going to hold criminals responsible versus blaming guns, deflecting to the GOP, because Trump, NYC billionaires, jobs, growth, etc…?

Are you okay? You repeat the same lines like you aren't understanding what I am typing, so you can let me know if you can't understand, okay? It's not a big deal. I literally said criminals are the problem and the street culture that evolves arming yourself to the teeth is the problem. There are a lot of social factors that went into enabling them including social media, covid, generational poverty, the media glamorizing the street life, and poorly funded social institutions. You literally keep spouting out "strawman cesspool. 561!" like chicken little and I am confused if it's too much to understand that those aren't actual answers or a plan to solve the issues of gun violence. Gun control is just one piece of it. You do realize even with the increase in crime near Philadelphia, the Delaware Valley, the region that surrounds and includes Philadelphia has lower crime, poverty, and a much better quality of life. Western PA is a large part of the poverty belt of Pennsylvania. So again, you can choose to write the same thing about "not holding criminals responsible" which is nonsense and doesn't mean anything in reality along with trying to take low class pot-shots, or you can present a plan or some change to society you would do to improve the conditions.

Old 11-01-2022, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Are you okay? You repeat the same lines like you aren't understanding what I am typing, so you can let me know if you can't understand, okay? It's not a big deal. I literally said criminals are the problem and the street culture that evolves arming yourself to the teeth is the problem. There are a lot of social factors that went into enabling them including social media, covid, generational poverty, the media glamorizing the street life, and poorly funded social institutions. You literally keep spouting out "strawman cesspool. 561!" like chicken little and I am confused if it's too much to understand that those aren't actual answers or a plan to solve the issues of gun violence. Gun control is just one piece of it. You do realize even with the increase in crime near Philadelphia, the Delaware Valley, the region that surrounds and includes Philadelphia has lower crime, poverty, and a much better quality of life. Western PA is a large part of the poverty belt of Pennsylvania. So again, you can choose to write the same thing about "not holding criminals responsible" which is nonsense and doesn't mean anything in reality along with trying to take low class pot-shots, or you can present a plan or some change to society you would do to improve the conditions.
I understand perfectly. You blame guns, the GOP, because Trump, NYC billionaires etc…, and use them as deflection and strawman arguments instead of blaming criminals and answering questions.

Nah, arming onself isn’t the problem. It’s having to arm oneself because folks can’t behave themselves and commit crime and violent crime. No use to become a statistic because Dems defend and enable criminals, especially in cesspool cities like Philly.

The muh victims of society excuses because they can’t behave themselves. They could certainly get jobs versus to make themselves money, keep themselves out of trouble, etc…, versus robbing and killing folks.

Nah, you just don’t like the stat of 561 homicides in your city, and proves just how weak on crime the area is.

Holding criminals responsible certainly means a lot since when they’re not held accountable and get released with barely a consequence they continue to do it again. Capital punishment eliminates these losers. More capital punishment less violent criminals. Simple math.

I provided the plan many times, you obviously can’t comprehend, or ignore it, or have taken too many trips across the bridge which makes total sense, lol.

Old 11-01-2022, 05:47 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,062,702 times
Quote:
LOL.
I've been to:
Iceland
London
Netherlands
Belgium
Austria
Hungary
Czech Republic
Montenegro
Bosnia
Croatia

wow - i really could bombard you with so many questions, as i find this fascinating. i have , or have had, relatives at any level (down to third cousins), in just about every place you mentioned there, except Iceland. they were there for work, moved there to live, or it being their place of birth.

Old 11-01-2022, 06:52 PM

135 posts, read 36,234 times
Quote:
LOL.
I've been to:
Iceland
London
Netherlands
Belgium
Austria
Hungary
Czech Republic
Montenegro
Bosnia
Croatia

And you still deny you're part of Operation Treadstone?!

Old 11-01-2022, 07:12 PM

Another repeat violent criminal. So sad

Pittsburgh man on Megan’s Law registry charged for allegedly sexually assaulting girl

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/pitt...edium=news_tab
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh