Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2015, 03:44 PM

347 posts, read 672,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
I do not understand why you persist in arguing with MBell as it is clear neither agrees with the other. In addition, why are you still referring to him as a female? He already told you he is a male.
I like to argue with mbell because she sort of losses it when it doesn't go her way. If you keep poking someone, they will eventually explode. That's whats going on with mbell, so much rage in her posts.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsifoes View Post
A visit to The Village at Orange, you know right away Santa Ana is not getting to be cool. If City of Orange feels like a dump, Santa Ana can't be getting to be cool.
Sorry you feel that way! Too bad tons of people keep flocking to Santa Ana to hang out and eat! Have you tried the awesome Waffles at the market on 4th st? mmmmmmmm so delicious!

You know, i've been in your position in the past. Trying to believe something that isn't true so hard! Then, you are devastated when reality finally gets to you.

Old 02-18-2015, 08:13 PM

4,475 posts, read 3,352,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Planner View Post
So be it! If you want to compare Santa Ana to Lake Forest in terms of crime go ahead! People with their head screwed on right won't be doing that comparison!

Overall, you must never leave OC right? Like, if your scared of Santa Ana, you better be scared of pretty much any place else outside of OC. I cannot image you step foot in Long Beach, LA, the IE, San Francisco, Sacramento, etc. So much crime everywhere! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
More juvenile insults from the middle school era.

People with their heads screwed on know Santa Ana is improving and no one is scared of that, but in the warped little world you live in it helps you to get some kind of feeling of superiority in thinking that YOU ALONE recognize Santa Ana improving and the darkness of the soul that is threatened by an improving Santa Ana.

No one said anyone is scared of Santa Ana, no one compared Santa Ana to Lake Forest, but it is part of the same pathology.

I feel badly for the people who have to work with you.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:30 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,605,677 times
I was driving back on Bristol and no more King Taco by Target damn! Will have to try Taqueria El Zamanora.

I still can't get over how nice the homes off of 17th and Flower are, really nice and then one block over don't want to be there after 10.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
More juvenile insults from the middle school era.
but in the warped little world you live in it helps you to get some kind of feeling of superiority in thinking that YOU ALONE recognize Santa Ana improving and the darkness of the soul that is threatened by an improving Santa Ana.
????. There are plenty of people that don't want to see and believe SNA is improving. How that makes me superior I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
I feel badly for the people who have to work with you.
I do too!

Old 02-19-2015, 12:43 AM

1,110 posts, read 2,488,794 times
It's still a dump. You can bronze a turd and it's still a turd.

Old 02-19-2015, 01:22 AM

2,821 posts, read 3,571,746 times
Here is the Forbes list and it's a joke. Riverside, Oakland and Sacramento are on it as well. Sacramento and Riverside are cool cities? LMAO!!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erincarl...oolest-cities/

Old 02-19-2015, 01:43 AM

981 posts, read 2,109,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75 View Post
Actually, Sacramento is one of the more underrated cities in the nation. And yes, better than Riverside and anything in the Inland Empire.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Here is the Forbes list and it's a joke. Riverside, Oakland and Sacramento are on it as well. Sacramento and Riverside are cool cities? LMAO!!

Washington, D.C., Tops Forbes 2014 List of America's Coolest Cities - Forbes
It's always a joke if you don't agree with it. Point is, your like the people who continued to argue HDDVD was going to beat out Blu-Ray. We all now how that went. It's all around you mbell. Santa Ana is cool with the young folks, maybe not so much with older ladies in their 40s like you.

Old 02-19-2015, 11:54 AM

1,424 posts, read 2,511,663 times
Quote:

Washington, D.C., Tops Forbes 2014 List of America's Coolest Cities - Forbes
mbell, have you been to Sacramento recently? Do you know the quality of life it offers its denizens? Only because it isn't San Francisco (which you probably don't like anyways since it is a dirty City - but, I'm just assuming now) or south OC doesn't mean that it doesn't offer a great quality of life. Cities change, and Sacramento is one of those places where I would invest now before it becomes unaffordable for the middle class just like the Bay Area and Los Angeles.

Same with Oakland, which has historically been a nice area that plummeted south over the last decades, but is recuperating quickly. Oakland is the Brooklyn/Northeast LA of the Bay area right now. Not to say that it doesn't have its issues (all those areas do), but there are plenty of people who have the ability to live in other places, but are choosing to invest in it and call it home for myriad of reasons.

Though, I really hope no one actually makes a decision to move anywhere based off of any superficial list, especially a list of cool places according to Forbes (they must think they are GQ).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County