Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2023, 10:20 AM

37,110 posts, read 41,292,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
From the same FDA where many approved the covid shots went to work with high paying pharma jobs. The same FDA that said it was horse dewormer, but now on their website says it is fine. And additionally it had been used for 40+ years with minimal issues. The same FDA who has no problem with Remdesvir, which had an over 50% death rate when given and causes kidney disease. The same FDA that is now recalling eye drops and sun tan lotion.

Just because the FDA says something, doesn't mean it is safe or anywhere accurate. If you haven't figured covid was a scam yet, your lost. Ask yourself why all normal protocols were ignored and the fact they said we didn't know what to do, but they told you what to do (masks, social distancing, wait for a shot). Ask yourself why more people die of suicide, bad health, or other issues than any virus they have tried to scare you and manipulate you for 30+ years. All the people I know that have died was due to accidents, pharma drugs, illegal drugs, suicide, etc...not the crap they are trying to scare us or "protect" us from. They haven't said anything about real health. Their health is take their "money making" drug and shut up.
The FDA does not say "now it is just fine".

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...idUSL1N3AB1PS/

"The FDA determines which drugs are allowed to be marketed as a treatment for a specific indication, but the agency does not regulate how physicians prescribe approved drugs, Randall Stafford, a professor of medicine at the Stanford School of Medicine and a primary care physician (here), said in an email. 'The FDA cannot prohibit off-label use of ivermectin, but this doesn't at all mean that it has been approved by the FDA (for COVID use).'”

Those who prescribed it off label made a bundle, too, writing it for people over the internet that they never saw in person.

There are criteria for use of remdesivir.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...%20(%20BIII%20).

What "normal protocols" were ignored?

Perhaps you should give scientific sources for the claims you make. YouTube and X are not such sources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Ya brain damage! Neurosurgeon has link between COVID shots and brain damage! Savage!
Blaylock was anti-vaccine before covid hit. He is not a reputable authority.

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/g...sell-blaylock/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2023, 02:27 PM

2,625 posts, read 1,223,922 times
Anecdotal but I have known of more people who died of vaccine related complications than covid itself. Small sample size but that's just what I've seen personally.

I am vaccinated and have one booster and still wear masks on planes.

Old 11-24-2023, 08:34 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,292,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
Anecdotal but I have known of more people who died of vaccine related complications than covid itself. Small sample size but that's just what I've seen personally.

I am vaccinated and have one booster and still wear masks on planes.
How do you know they died of "vaccine elated complications"? Dying after being vaccinated does not mean the vaccine absolutely caused the death.

Old 11-24-2023, 08:44 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,652,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The FDA does not say "now it is just fine".

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...idUSL1N3AB1PS/

"The FDA determines which drugs are allowed to be marketed as a treatment for a specific indication, but the agency does not regulate how physicians prescribe approved drugs, Randall Stafford, a professor of medicine at the Stanford School of Medicine and a primary care physician (here), said in an email. 'The FDA cannot prohibit off-label use of ivermectin, but this doesn't at all mean that it has been approved by the FDA (for COVID use).'”

Those who prescribed it off label made a bundle, too, writing it for people over the internet that they never saw in person.

There are criteria for use of remdesivir.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...%20(%20BIII%20).

What "normal protocols" were ignored?

Perhaps you should give scientific sources for the claims you make. YouTube and X are not such sources.

Blaylock was anti-vaccine before covid hit. He is not a reputable authority.

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/g...sell-blaylock/
There was less evidence for the use of any other drug than there was for Redemsvir. They did prohibit and went after Ivermectin. I'm not saying it was a cure, but the fact they were pushing other drugs and an unknown vaccine and at the same time saying other things didn't work, when they said they didn't know is the ultimate hypocrisy.

The problem is now studies are censored or even manipulated. My basis is on if someone has something to gain or make money, I don't trust them. Or when I see people doing the same crap over and over again and expecting different results.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2023-...a-moderna.html

Sorry, I just find it interesting people who trust this government when their party is in power vs another. All of a sudden they think medical and scientists aren't political or based on funding.

Old 11-24-2023, 08:45 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,652,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
^where do you get your "facts" from? 2 of us have literally quoted the FDA communications above, stating that Ivermectin is *not* to be used to treat Covid.

And the recall on eye drops? Just look into why...it's contamination at specific factories. I for one am glad that we have regulations in place, and agencies looking out for us. Maybe you'd rather take your chances and risk an eye infection or blindness?
There is a contamination of the same factories that do the Covid shot. Do you not think that vaccines are immune to manufacturing processes.

Old 11-25-2023, 02:56 PM

6,138 posts, read 5,109,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
There is a contamination of the same factories that do the Covid shot. Do you not think that vaccines are immune to manufacturing processes.
Apparently you don't understand the concepts of GMP or QC. Such occurrences are rare and caught almost immediately before the affected product reaches the consumer. The eye drops warning proves the point.
You should be more concerned about salmonella and E.coli in your meat than contamination in a vaccine.

Old 11-25-2023, 03:08 PM

17,759 posts, read 9,208,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
You should be more concerned about salmonella and E.coli in your meat than contamination in a vaccine.
Cantaloupe.

Cantaloupes Linked to Deadly Salmonella Outbreak, U.S. Says

Old 11-26-2023, 01:31 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,553,863 times
Such a shame they forced people to get the jab or lose their job now this guy can't work again after the jab . Safe and effective they say.

https://share.newsbreak.com/5ib9qdw2

Old 11-26-2023, 01:51 PM

16,417 posts, read 8,223,904 times
Default re

i went to a holiday event today and saw two people wearing masks. They were Asian.

Old 11-26-2023, 02:05 PM

3,627 posts, read 1,855,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
i went to a holiday event today and saw two people wearing masks. They were Asian.
I saw a couple people wearing masks in the grocery store the other day. They were cloth(fabric) masks too. I don't get it...shouldn't everyone know by now that cloth masks don't offer protection like KN95? If you're gonna wear a mask at least wear one that has some efficacy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts