Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2023, 04:29 PM

4,669 posts, read 4,982,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Suggesting therapy for an issue that's clearly a burden on somebody, does not equate to calling somebody crazy. Are you saying that only crazy people need to "talk" to somebody once in a while, and that everybody who does is "crazy"??? That stigma is a big reason why so many people fail to address issues before they grow into a bigger problem. It's a shame there are still people thinking this way.
What if I were? What are you going to do about it? Put on a performance where you're crying about how I alone, a random poster on an internet forum, am responsible for how society views people with mental illness?

Oh wait, you're already doing that. You're being completely ridiculous.

How about this: don't tell strangers they should to go to therapy because they're experiencing something that is driving them crazy, when clearly they're not experiencing any such thing, just because you don't like an opinion they're sharing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2023, 08:40 AM

6,138 posts, read 5,105,885 times
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2023/12/...etts-holidays/

“Things are actually in pretty good shape,” said Matthew Fox, a professor of epidemiology and global health at the Boston University School of Public Health.

Fox said built-up immunity from past infections and vaccinations could help blunt a winter surge of the virus.

The seven-day average of COVID levels in waste water in Eastern Massachusetts was more than 20 percent lower on Nov. 28 than on the same day last year, according to data analyzed by Biobot Analytics and posted to the website of the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority.

Old 12-04-2023, 09:09 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,552,399 times
This commercial looks like a parody.....

https://youtu.be/yObWLSul_LQ?si=UlCDuFk4oGgfY56a

The commercial should add blood clots to the side effects.

Old 12-04-2023, 12:48 PM

15,802 posts, read 20,513,219 times
I actually haven't seen any masks in public in a while. I was out at multiple Xmas related public events Sat and Sun, and didn't see one.

Honestly, I don't think one bit about Covid these days...outside of seeing this thread pop up in this forum. That's about my only exposure.

Old 12-04-2023, 01:17 PM

12,873 posts, read 22,040,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
Honestly, I don't think one bit about Covid these days...outside of seeing this thread pop up in this forum. That's about my only exposure.
Yeah, we have had a couple of instances over the past 6 months or so where plans have been canceled or modified due to someone having Covid. But other than that, I think I've only thought about it or discussed it in the past tense (and usually as context for something else, i.e. "That restaurant is open 7 days now instead of Wed-Sun. like it was during Covid.").

Old 12-05-2023, 04:50 AM

17,748 posts, read 9,202,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
This commercial looks like a parody.....

https://youtu.be/yObWLSul_LQ?si=UlCDuFk4oGgfY56a

The commercial should add blood clots to the side effects.
The commercial should probably mention that a study by top epidemiologists estimates that nearly a quarter-million Americans who died of COVID would have survived had they received the COVID vaccine.

Old 12-05-2023, 06:21 AM

16,415 posts, read 8,215,049 times
I have a bad sore throat right now.

Old 12-05-2023, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
The commercial should probably mention that a study by top epidemiologists estimates that nearly a quarter-million Americans who died of COVID would have survived had they received the COVID vaccine.
The vaccine never worked and is dangerous a New Zealand Data administrator Barry young released data on it and was later arrested. Major corruption with the vaccine. There was only one guy who was doing the data for New Zealand because it's a small country. You know the whole cholesterol causes heart disease? Well there were two doctors one with the theory that sugar causes heart disease and another one who said cholesterol was a contributing factor. They paid off Harvard doctors to say it was cholesterol. Corruption in science and the medical field happens. Barry young was arrested for how he got the data that the vaccine was deadly.

https://rumble.com/v3zmsl8-healthnz-...rrested...html

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 12-05-2023 at 08:22 AM..

Old 12-05-2023, 08:40 AM

17,748 posts, read 9,202,314 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post

The vaccine never worked and is dangerous a New Zealand Data administrator Barry young released data on it and was later arrested. Major corruption with the vaccine. There was only one guy who was doing the data for New Zealand because it's a small country. You know the whole cholesterol causes heart disease? Well there were two doctors one with the theory that sugar causes heart disease and another one who said cholesterol was a contributing factor. They paid off Harvard doctors to say it was cholesterol. Corruption in science and the medical field happens. Barry young was arrested for how he got the data that the vaccine was deadly.

https://rumble.com/v3zmsl8-healthnz-...rrested...html
Facts aren't on your side. Hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated. If the vaccine was deadly, as you claim, they'd be dead!

Old 12-05-2023, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Facts aren't on your side. Hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated. If the vaccine was deadly, as you claim, they'd be dead!
Just because a lot of people did not die does not change the fact it's statistically Impossible for the deaths he presented was not the shot. In the video he shows the data. It's not a 100 percent death rate that's absurd. That does not mean it's not the vaccine killing these people. When medicine gives side effects not everyone gets all the side effects.

The data is there and those are the facts. There were different batches with different doses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts