Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2023, 12:11 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,538,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsGirl View Post
Because disinformation is not crafty, right?
Election campaigns are going on, wars are going on. Why not scare people to create further division?
Disinformation means nothing. It's a form of censorship. I can call everything I disagree with as disinformation. They call anything that goes against the narrative as disinformation

If you go almost anywhere on the internet tons of people know the vaccine is dangerous.

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 12-05-2023 at 12:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2023, 12:41 PM

958 posts, read 530,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Disinformation means nothing. It's a form of censorship. I can call everything I disagree with as disinformation. They call anything that goes against the narrative as disinformation
Oh yeah.. it is a form of censorship not to believe YouTube news.

Old 12-05-2023, 12:57 PM

6,121 posts, read 5,084,587 times
Quote:

If you go almost anywhere on the internet tons of people know the vaccine is dangerous.
^Claim the vaccine is dangerous. Because to know, would imply a command of facts, data, and controlled studies which they clearly do not have.

Just as you'll find "tons of people on the internet" who also believe in a flat earth, that man never landed on the moon, etc. ad nauseum.

Old 12-06-2023, 04:29 PM

325 posts, read 924,636 times
I came across this about the "Asch Experiment" which was pretty enlightening and explains a lot about positions people take on the COVID vaccine:
https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/vaccin...-true-critical

Old 12-07-2023, 07:33 AM

Gee i wonder what caused this cardiac arrest in a 23 year old nurse who has no health problems??

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...llow-105411829

Here is a quote

It worked out, but it was pretty frightening for all of us,” she said. “You just don’t expect that to happen with someone as young as Andy.”

You do when she had the vaccine .

Another quote

"I would say I’m your pretty average healthy 23-year-old,” she said. She goes to the gym four times a week, runs, and eats well. “I’m on my feet 12, 13 hours a day at work, so I want to make sure that I’m in shape for that.”i love it how most will never admit it's the vaccine. So dumb.

Oh and her family has no history of heart disease. Safe and effective !

Hoang, who grew up in Vietnam and came to the United States in 2016 as a student, said her family has no history of heart problems.

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 12-07-2023 at 07:49 AM..

Old 12-07-2023, 08:08 AM

958 posts, read 530,986 times
Quote:
You do when she had the vaccine.
Seriously?

From vaccine and not from 13 hours a day + gym?

How did you determine this?

Tons of people had vaccines and do not have or expect cardiac arrest.

Old 12-07-2023, 08:42 AM

15,859 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Quote:
Gee i wonder what caused this cardiac arrest in a 23 year old nurse who has no health problems??

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...llow-105411829

Here is a quote

It worked out, but it was pretty frightening for all of us,” she said. “You just don’t expect that to happen with someone as young as Andy.”

You do when she had the vaccine .

Another quote

"I would say I’m your pretty average healthy 23-year-old,” she said. She goes to the gym four times a week, runs, and eats well. “I’m on my feet 12, 13 hours a day at work, so I want to make sure that I’m in shape for that.”i love it how most will never admit it's the vaccine. So dumb.

Oh and her family has no history of heart disease. Safe and effective !

Hoang, who grew up in Vietnam and came to the United States in 2016 as a student, said her family has no history of heart problems.
As a nurse, she was likely exposed to covid as well. One of the major side effects of covid is blood clotting and cardiac issues. Several people in my life who died, including my ex (in his early 30s), my uncle and one of my best friend's brothers, died due to heart attacks while actively sick with or just after covid and that was all before the vaccines.

Old 12-07-2023, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsGirl View Post
Seriously?

From vaccine and not from 13 hours a day + gym?

How did you determine this?

Tons of people had vaccines and do not have or expect cardiac arrest.
She is 23 years old I don't care how much a person exercises at 23 your body can pretty much take anything .

Old 12-07-2023, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
As a nurse, she was likely exposed to covid as well. One of the major side effects of covid is blood clotting and cardiac issues. Several people in my life who died, including my ex (in his early 30s), my uncle and one of my best friend's brothers, died due to heart attacks while actively sick with or just after covid and that was all before the vaccines.
If she had COVID before they would jump at that fact to explain it had to be the virus. It even says she does not know what caused this. Even if they did not know if she had COVID which would be hard to believe do to the testing. If it did damage her heart she would have been sick not asymptomatic you know it's fishy when they only say COVID virus and never the vaccine when it's known to cause heart problems.

Old 12-07-2023, 09:33 AM

325 posts, read 924,636 times
Leaked public health data from New Zealand shows COVID vaccine-linked deaths:
https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vacci...y-mind-1850080
https://kirschsubstack.com/p/data-fr...re-and-the-new
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts