Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2009, 04:28 PM

317 posts, read 833,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snazzybrit View Post
Hey Butterfly email me @ snazzybrit@hotmail.com-I have a few questions. I went in for my 2nd interview today. Not sure how I feel about how it went....
ok going to email you now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2009, 06:08 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,486,602 times
I think they are secretly filming all these interviews to include on some hidden camera reality show.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:26 PM

2 posts, read 3,697 times
i already went to my first and second interview for the pastry department but never did the drug test anyone in the same boat? had my 2nd one 2 weeks ago

Old 08-11-2009, 10:03 PM

202 posts, read 583,223 times
NYYankee fan, my friend hasn't gotten an interview yet and the job is down but their status still shows active and the job still shows active. Might be the position but who knows. Good luck all.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:22 PM

2,457 posts, read 4,721,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnPedi614 View Post
NYYankee fan, my friend hasn't gotten an interview yet and the job is down but their status still shows active and the job still shows active. Might be the position but who knows. Good luck all.
I am in the same postition. I was scheduled for a dept interview in July and showed up but the dept head who was suppose to interview me had an emergency meeting to attend. Calling CC HR for a reschedule yields no results. They say to be patient and there still proccesing applicants into mid Sept.

Old 08-12-2009, 12:41 AM

126 posts, read 242,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
never thought i would say this but i agree with you Hecho on this one.... waiting for a job for months that is going to pay you at a lower end of the scale and then laid off after 90 days... nahh not for me...

but on the high side, i do want to see whats going on with cc because when one switches from another mgm property, ill take that job thank you

Not going to waste my time saying much except: A. Generalizing people on a message board is a bit lame (i.e. I have a job and am not waiting for a golden ticket). B. How do you know what the pay scale is going to be, provide links or evidence, C. For your sake I hope you don't get a job there since you have such a low opinion of it as an employer already, D. Companies paying low end is a common trend and it's not relegated to this ONE company (trust me I work for a major one that pays people 8 dollars less than what they'd get in any other STATE). That is all. Good luck to you, I hope you don't have to suffer through their employment

Last edited by taishar77; 08-12-2009 at 01:06 AM..

Old 08-12-2009, 06:29 AM

29 posts, read 57,647 times
AnnPedi614, I would tell her to keep positive because they are still interviewing. All of the jobs have been taken down so they will not accept anymore new apps. I applied in January, had a department interview in March. My status went blank shortly afer the department interview and then back to active last week. I live out of state. they called me last week to take a drug test at a testing site 30 miles from my home. I called last night but they didn't get the results back yet. The cc rep told me that they will be making offers to canidates who are not in house the week of Sep 21. So as you can see we all still have to wait. Many have waited for months but soon will have good news. This site has been very helpfull to me because I live so far away and cc doesn't give out a lot of information. Thank you all .

Old 08-12-2009, 10:07 AM

159 posts, read 287,269 times
hi i am going for a bartending job at the pool went thru the drug test but still waiting anybody get hired @ the pool yet aria

Old 08-12-2009, 11:12 AM

11 posts, read 56,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWELSINTHECITY View Post
hi i am going for a bartending job at the pool went thru the drug test but still waiting anybody get hired @ the pool yet aria

I as well applied for the same position. I went through the drug test nd just waiting to her bck as well....good luck

Old 08-12-2009, 02:13 PM

159 posts, read 287,269 times
good luck to you to let me know if you here any thing i will do the same
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas