Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2008, 10:06 PM

811 posts, read 2,011,829 times

Advertisements

mbmouse, it is FHA--actually THDA-and they have our tax returns for 2 years, w2's from both of us for the last 2 years, and now mine from 00-02 as well. I don't know what else these people want from me besides my firstborn child...LOL--and I also gave them that "letter" stating I was a SAHM before working with my current place now--gave that to them the first day...that's what is so wierd to me, everyone else is saying everything you guys are and still we are struggling.

AND the appraisal was wrong, which we noticed today and they sent me a "revised" copy which is the same darned copy with NO "revisement or addendum" and the girl keeps arguing with me over email as to whether or not it's different. I keep calling asking to talk to JT and I keep getting sent to her assistant's voicemail. I have had it!!

Last edited by mysticfire0213; 08-25-2008 at 10:09 PM.. Reason: forgot something

Old 08-26-2008, 04:18 AM

38 posts, read 65,290 times
Default hello to all

Good morning all! have not posted in a awhile, but have been keeping up. To all moving from Fl. This is the best thread ever invented!! The thread is sooo helpful and supportive.
We are unpacked, still no news from UT, so unemployed, happy,happy with our decision to move regardless of a job. I have not had such wonderful fruits and veggies since I moved from Atlanta to Fl. 30 years ago!

Been meeting the most wonderful people, so friendly, and have been busy every weekend doing something in the area. All at no Cost but fun and exciting. Only the price of gas to get there. that is even going down.

Everything is so much cheaper to buy here than Sarasota, so our dollars are stretching further.

Found my doctors, found a pet groomer, found a vet for the puppies,found an eye doctor, and all in 30 days!!!
SMG, HIK, GEM, GALLI, TENN SR,PAM & BILL, JMT, you all are great and so supportive. God Bless each and everyone for being on this thread, and all those who are on the way to paradise. Please get here soon and leave the rest of FL there!!! Turn out the lights if your the last one to leave
Have a wonderful day all!!
BTW all resturants and Red Velvet Cake are as good a reccomended! Waistline improved as well. Walking will be starting as soon as the lovely rain stops.

Old 08-26-2008, 07:39 AM

780 posts, read 1,767,228 times
Default KSurvivor

So nice to see you back on and to know how well you are doing and how much you love it here in TN. It is an amazing place thats for sure and all of us on here are glad we could help you and each other out. its been a joy for me also to meet such wonderful people and to be able to share things with everyone, I think its like having a huge extended family.

I am loving it here and like you said, there is so much to do that only takes a little gas, I too am trying to lose but since I went on Atkins I have not lost a lb, pretty sure the thyroid is outta whack, need to get that fixed, I only have til end of Oct to lose 25lbs

Old 08-26-2008, 08:58 AM

4,725 posts, read 10,141,657 times
Ksurvivor, what an enjoyable post from a new resident of E. TN who has only been here for one month!!

You sound very happy with your new home spot and you have certainly rounded up all of the necessities of life, i.e. red velvet cake, doctors, red velvet cake, a groomer for the doggies, red velvet cat, a new vet, RVC, an eye doctor and even - Red Velvet Cake!!

Now, on to the new job prospects. You have immersed yourself very nicely into a new environment and found your way around pretty quickly, I am sure that all of that same energy will propel you to a new job very soon, also. Keep us up to date on all of your adventures.

You're a long way from FL now!! It's wonderful to hear that you are so happy here. (I say "here" vicariously!)

Old 08-26-2008, 09:05 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,539,442 times
~~~~~~~~~I hope you all have a fantastic day today!!!!!!

Last edited by fallfanatic; 08-26-2008 at 09:14 AM..

Old 08-26-2008, 09:13 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,539,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksurvivor View Post
Good morning all! have not posted in a awhile, but have been keeping up. To all moving from Fl. This is the best thread ever invented!! The thread is sooo helpful and supportive.
We are unpacked, still no news from UT, so unemployed, happy,happy with our decision to move regardless of a job. I have not had such wonderful fruits and veggies since I moved from Atlanta to Fl. 30 years ago!

Been meeting the most wonderful people, so friendly, and have been busy every weekend doing something in the area. All at no Cost but fun and exciting. Only the price of gas to get there. that is even going down.

Everything is so much cheaper to buy here than Sarasota, so our dollars are stretching further.

Found my doctors, found a pet groomer, found a vet for the puppies,found an eye doctor, and all in 30 days!!!
SMG, HIK, GEM, GALLI, TENN SR,PAM & BILL, JMT, you all are great and so supportive. God Bless each and everyone for being on this thread, and all those who are on the way to paradise. Please get here soon and leave the rest of FL there!!! Turn out the lights if your the last one to leave
Have a wonderful day all!!
BTW all resturants and Red Velvet Cake are as good a reccomended! Waistline improved as well. Walking will be starting as soon as the lovely rain stops.

What a wonderful post!!!! You are so very sweet!!! I am thrilled that you are so happy in your new home!!! Thank you so very much!!!!!

Last edited by fallfanatic; 08-26-2008 at 09:42 AM..

Old 08-26-2008, 10:17 AM

49 posts, read 146,715 times
Default Hey Mystic

I didn't get all the way thru the posts but the MLS board AKA Multiple Listing Board is the group that oversees all of our realty actions. They can educate, fine remove license. They are good people but carry a big stick when needed for those who need it.
I hope that clarifies why the agent may have relented. You do not want the MLS board to get invovled.
I'm sorry that the agent had to be threatened with that to get something done.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:22 AM

49 posts, read 146,715 times
One more for you Mystic,
Get your realtor involved, chances are they know the appraiser. Appraisers usually take calls from realtors that may help with that part.
Good luck

Old 08-26-2008, 11:20 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,353,176 times
KSurvivor-
I'd have to agree with you about the feeling of East Tennessee being a automatic comfortable fit. I've found that there is nothing like East Tennessee and its friendly residents. Theres no place like home and Red Velvet cake!
(I keep clicking my sparkling red "Dorothy" shoes and closing my eyes and repeating "Theres no place like home, Theres no place like home" and Auntie Em and Auntie Gem- where are you????Tinman and grizzly and Bones and TennSr.and Mystic and Hik and Fall Fanatic, vacation Bound and LauraC and Suzanne and JMT and SMG and GBH and Painter.and all the rest where are you? I want to go home, I miss you guys.
Pam

Old 08-26-2008, 11:40 AM

15,205 posts, read 12,080,098 times
Pam, we're here, just babysitting with MRS. Bones and staying out of trouble......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville