Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2008, 09:12 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,353,176 times

Advertisements

Mornin,
I just came in from sitting on the deck watching the landscape change as the clouds lift from the top of the mountains.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Pam

Old 08-23-2008, 12:02 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,522,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam& Bill View Post
Hik,
Just be glad you have your very own yard to plant in. Rain or not, it is yours girl!
Suzanne glad you are fne.
Hope everyone else is doing great as well.
SMG- is your updating and redecorating still going on or have you finished up?
Do the mornings lately remind anyone else of fall? Football season is starting soon
Pam
Hi Pam,

We are taking a break with the remodel. It's about time to get back into it again!

Football season started for Maryville last night!

Glad to hear from you.

SMG

Old 08-23-2008, 02:31 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,483,906 times
started my fall art classes today.
got new paintings
you can see em if you wana

https://www.city-data.com/forum/games...corner-76.html

Old 08-23-2008, 02:32 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,141,657 times
Wink I'm sort of getting back. . .

I am inching my way back myself, SMG. I am getting a bit antsy to be chatting with my C-D buddies, but have to have the hands to pop out these posts.

You might not see me everyday, but know that I am reading your posts everyday, Knoxville, and will be back full-steam ahead just as soon as I am able.

SmokyMtnGal, I am glad to hear that you are making progress. But, let's keep our priorities straight here! Football first, home sale next!

Pam, it is nice to see you back on the Knoxville forum and hope that a wonderful apartment shows up for you soon. Give Bill lots of hugs.

I am so glad to see that our FL friends have weathered, so to speak, that nasty TS Fay. What a troublesome storm she has turned out to be. We could use some of that rain here in N. GA, but are getting only the winds thus far. I hope all of your loved ones recover from this latest weather scare.

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

Old 08-23-2008, 03:32 PM

780 posts, read 1,767,228 times
Default Fl

Yes, it could have been worse I guess for Fl although my daughter's front yard looks like a pond and my Step Daughter had water up her steps to her house, but luckily no one hurt or flooded, I'm keeping an eye on the other two systems that are down there and praying they dont hit Fl too, with all the rain they have had they couldnt take any more for a while, we need it badly here in TN too, here's hoping Fay finds her way up here.

Old 08-23-2008, 08:48 PM

7,280 posts, read 21,335,296 times
Thinking about you Gem. Rest up now and feel better soon!

Old 08-24-2008, 06:46 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,539,442 times
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!! ENJOY EACH AND EVERY DAY TO IT'S FULLEST!!!!

Old 08-24-2008, 06:58 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,447,561 times
Have a great day KNOXVILLE !!!!

Old 08-24-2008, 08:09 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,353,176 times
Hi Painter,
Did Fay pass you by? Any word on potential buyers?
Happy Sunday Knoxville!
Pam

Old 08-24-2008, 11:12 AM

74 posts, read 174,109 times
Smile Hi Everyone

Just wanted to checked in and see how everyone is doing? I've haven't been on that much not feeling too good. I received all my tests back and I have a hiatal hernia and esophagus problems so I will be dealing with that - but, too make matters worst I went and tripped over the hose in my back yard on Wed, and broke my left foot and damaged the cartiliage in my left knee so- this creates a big problem since I have a artificial leg on the right side. I am now wearing a boot cast and brace on the knee. I have to have a MRI on the knee Thursday. I just wanted to wished everyone well and also Bebette I am deeply sorry for your loss. I thought of you often when I read the news but, couldn't even sit at the computer with my back at that time. I guess I won't be at the next meeting because I have too wear this cast for four wks and than surgery maybe. I will try to shuffle in to my computer once a day to keep in touch- don't forget about me because I really enjoyed meeting all of you at the meetings. Fallfanatic keep up your beautiful pic- Suzanne1945, hope all is well in florida with all the rain. Gailli and Tn405 give me a jingle when you have time. Have to go the foot is throbbing. Take care everyone, TennSr

Pam and Bill

I have never met you but, have been reading your blog and my thoughts and prayers are with you always. You sound liked a very loving, wonderful wife and Bill is a very brave man. I wished the both of you much happiness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville