Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:43 AM

1,004 posts, read 3,754,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinipig523 View Post
Texas law states that pain alone is not a guarantee for narcotic meds. If an MD is willing to participate in "legal euphoria" - that's either a class a or class c misdemeanor and is reportable to the board - meaning his license could be revoked.

It is stated on the JP law that all MDs must abide by.

So just because you have pain - don't expect us all to bend over backwards to give you narcs. You will need an exam and our clearance.

Opiates have SUPERCEDED illegal drugs as the number 1 killer in the United States today. My wife is a pharmacist and she can attest to the number of illegal scripts that pass through (which she reports to the appropriate authorities) for narcs and controlled substances.
Reading comprehension, Doc.

I implied that the cause must be known and diagnosed.

And no matter your diatribe, it is my personal experience that Dr.s immediately write a prescription for some opiate or derivative after a diagnosis that ruled out a dangerous cause which requires immediate attention.

Without asking for them. And yes, If it's legal (another word you conveniently ignored) there's nothing wrong to enjoy the nice side effects.

Old 12-25-2011, 11:18 AM

2,674 posts, read 4,392,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by galore View Post
Reading comprehension, Doc.

I implied that the cause must be known and diagnosed.

And no matter your diatribe, it is my personal experience that Dr.s immediately write a prescription for some opiate or derivative after a diagnosis that ruled out a dangerous cause which requires immediate attention.

Without asking for them. And yes, If it's legal (another word you conveniently ignored) there's nothing wrong to enjoy the nice side effects.
Onto the next article from the Journal of Anecdotal Evidence...

Old 12-25-2011, 11:45 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,811,151 times
This thread has clearly run its course and devolved into arguing about legality/morality. Closed.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: