Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2022, 04:27 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
Outback: Our Father Abba has many dwelling places, or dimensions of union and communion within His House. Those various dimensions are rooted within Him and for His good pleasure. Our God cherishes consummating the all within His monogenes Son!

The steadfast love of the Lord NEVER ceases: ever.
I have heard or read that verse more times than I have had dinners, but today I read it in a different light .

The steadfast loves is new every morning, it keeps coming back day after day, even if you never acknowledge it, you turn your back on it or you have no faith in it, it remains steadfast.. That is just God being God.
Something that I do daily faithfully is salute the moon at night, in acknowledgement of the wonder of creation and being a light shining in the darkness.

Old 03-27-2022, 04:42 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,683,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I have heard or read that verse more times than I have had dinners, but today I read it in a different light .

The steadfast loves is new every morning, it keeps coming back day after day, even if you never acknowledge it, you turn your back on it or you have no faith in it, it remains steadfast.. That is just God being God.
Something that I do daily faithfully is salute the moon at night, in acknowledgement of the wonder of creation and being a light shining in the darkness.
Nice pcamps

That reminds me of this verse

Jas 1:16**Do not err, my beloved brethren.
Jas 1:17**Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Jas 1:18**Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Old 03-27-2022, 07:31 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,835,979 times
It should be clear that the goats on Jesus' left hand will be cast into everlasting fire (Matthew 25:41), where there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:41-42, 13:49-50) as a kind of everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46).

Because those who are cast therein are cast therein because they reject being born again through faith in Jesus Christ.

And therefore, their sin nature has not been dealt with and will never be dealt with.

So, therefore, they will sin throughout eternity, and will be punished for their sins throughout eternity.

Old 03-28-2022, 03:29 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,381,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
It should be clear that the goats on Jesus' left hand will be cast into everlasting fire (Matthew 25:41), where there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:41-42, 13:49-50) as a kind of everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46).

Because those who are cast therein are cast therein because they reject being born again through faith in Jesus Christ.

And therefore, their sin nature has not been dealt with and will never be dealt with.

So, therefore, they will sin throughout eternity, and will be punished for their sins throughout eternity.
It is aionion fire and as the scriptures proclaim the aions all have an end.

So as scriptures tell us the aions end why do you insist contrary to scripture they do not?

Old 03-28-2022, 06:03 AM

4,624 posts, read 1,168,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-5 View Post
I believe the verses you posted are true but not in the context you are using it for. If you believe in the serpent seed doctrine, are you saying satan can actually breath life into people the same way God does at birth? Two species of people?
Im saying what the scripture said, the serpent, which is satan, has a seed.

Old 03-28-2022, 09:26 AM

676 posts, read 202,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Brightfame52, would you consider that the Kingdom of Heaven is within each of us? Paul describes his struggle between his flesh and his spirit, did he not? We all have the serpent brain, the reptilian part of our brain that is wired to survive at all costs. You keep looking for external enemies when the enemy we all face is US.

Old 03-28-2022, 10:17 AM

4,624 posts, read 1,168,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-5 View Post
Brightfame52, would you consider that the Kingdom of Heaven is within each of us? Paul describes his struggle between his flesh and his spirit, did he not? We all have the serpent brain, the reptilian part of our brain that is wired to survive at all costs. You keep looking for external enemies when the enemy we all face is US.
Those who are of the serpent seed will not escape damnation of hell friend.

Matt 23:33

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Old 03-28-2022, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Those who are of the serpent seed will not escape damnation of hell friend.

Matt 23:33

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
LOL he said that to the elect.

Old 03-28-2022, 10:53 AM

Quote:
poor Peter being picked on again

Old 03-28-2022, 11:22 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,835,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
It is aionion fire and as the scriptures proclaim the aions all have an end.

So as scriptures tell us the aions end why do you insist contrary to scripture they do not?
Does aionion life (John 3:16) come to an end?

Why should life continue into the next aion when punishment (described by the same word) does not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity