Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2022, 02:32 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,835,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
I rejected the bible? How so? Why is your gospel message only about the vengeance of God? A loving God doesn't damn humanity to eternal suffering, that is the OPPOSITE of love but you cling to your twisted interpretation of the word.
I emphasize the vengeance of God because there are certain people here who deny the reality of it. If not for that, I would be happy to leave that subject alone.

How do you interpret the following (surely you can give me an untwisted interpretation!)?

Nah 1:2, God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
Nah 1:3, The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

Rom 1:18, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Rom 5:9, Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Old 03-16-2022, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
Zero: until an individual has been carried into the bosom of our glorious Father, there can only be twisted convoluted thinking regarding His purposes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p79qrM2JYxQ
It is a part of my testimony that I have been carried into His "glorious bosom".

I must have been in heaven for about four minutes.

Old 03-16-2022, 03:59 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
It is a part of my testimony that I have been carried into His "glorious bosom".
I must have been in heaven for about four minutes.
It is my testimony that you can NOT have been in His presence and retain your barbaric and primitive beliefs about Him. His unconditional love, acceptance, and joy could never be mistakenly considered to be remotely compatible with wrath, vengeance, hatred, jealousy, or any of the other psychological weaknesses of humankind that our primitive ancestors attributed to Him.

Old 03-16-2022, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
It is my testimony that you can NOT have been in His presence and retain your barbaric and primitive beliefs about Him. His unconditional love, acceptance, and joy could never be mistakenly considered to be remotely compatible with wrath, vengeance, hatred, jealousy, or any of the other psychological weaknesses of humankind that our primitive ancestors attributed to Him.
It is not your testimony but your opinion; and your false opinion at that.

Old 03-16-2022, 05:00 PM

Quote:
It is not your testimony but your opinion; and your false opinion at that.
It is my testimony from direct unambiguous and unmistakable personal contact with God in deep meditation more than once. The description of the "mind of Christ" on the Cross validates my encounter and vice versa. The "minds" exactly match each other!!! Whatever bosom you THINK you were in, it was NOT God's.

Old 03-16-2022, 08:01 PM

Quote:
It is my testimony from direct unambiguous and unmistakable personal contact with God in deep meditation more than once. The description of the "mind of Christ" on the Cross validates my encounter and vice versa. The "minds" exactly match each other!!! Whatever bosom you THINK you were in, it was NOT God's.
I experienced joy unspeakable and full of glory; just like the Bible tells us; a peace that passeth all understanding, just like the Bible tells us.

The spirit that has deceived you has deceived you into not looking to the word of the Lord as the ultimate authority; and because of this, when satan says to you, "Hath God really said...?" (Genesis 3:1-3) you will very likely say, "probably not" and will be deceived even further by the enemy.

Old 03-16-2022, 10:41 PM

Quote:
I experienced joy unspeakable and full of glory; just like the Bible tells us; a peace that passeth all understanding, just like the Bible tells us.

The spirit that has deceived you has deceived you into not looking to the word of the Lord as the ultimate authority; and because of this, when satan says to you, "Hath God really said...?" (Genesis 3:1-3) you will very likely say, "probably not" and will be deceived even further by the enemy.
That is completely nutso! Why would Satan deceive me into believing in Jesus Christ and ONLY Jesus Christ NOT a bunch of interpretations of inspirations by our ignorant primitive ancestors who had preconceived beliefs about God as a wrathful and vengeful War God????? You are so far down the pit of ignorance and superstition that I fear you can never escape from it, brother.

Old 03-16-2022, 11:11 PM

Quote:
That is completely nutso! Why would Satan deceive me into believing in Jesus Christ and ONLY Jesus Christ NOT a bunch of interpretations of inspirations by our ignorant primitive ancestors who had preconceived beliefs about God as a wrathful and vengeful War God????? You are so far down the pit of ignorance and superstition that I fear you can never escape from it, brother.
satan hates the word of God because it is a sword that has the ability to pierce him; and there is a song that says, "I see satan impaled on the sword of the word".

The word of the Lord is indeed the sword of the Spirit (Ephesians 6:17, Hebrews 4:12) and it is a weapon that has the power to rout the enemy.

He comes to you with lies; but the word of the Lord is truth: and it will cut into those lies and expose them for what they are.

So, of course it is a primary tactic of the enemy to attempt to cast doubt on the veracity of the Bible (see Genesis 3:1-3).

If he can make you doubt the Bible then you are more susceptible to the lies of the enemy.

Old 03-16-2022, 11:27 PM

Quote:
satan hates the word of God because it is a sword that has the ability to pierce him; and there is a song that says, "I see satan impaled on the sword of the word".

The word of the Lord is indeed the sword of the Spirit (Ephesians 6:17, Hebrews 4:12) and it is a weapon that has the power to rout the enemy.

He comes to you with lies; but the word of the Lord is truth: and it will cut into those lies and expose them for what they are.

So, of course it is a primary tactic of the enemy to attempt to cast doubt on the veracity of the Bible (see Genesis 3:1-3).

If he can make you doubt the Bible then you are more susceptible to the lies of the enemy.
You foolish, foolish man. The Word of God that you keep referring to is Jesus Christ!!!!! Misidentifying it as the Bible helps Satan by corrupting what Jesus actually came to Divinely Reveal to us!!! My efforts to save you from yourself seem to be an impossible task. It is like Sisyphus rolling the boulder up the hill that keeps rolling back down. I fear I cannot save you from yourself, brother. I pray God will reach your hardened heart with His love.

Old 03-16-2022, 11:38 PM

Quote:
You foolish, foolish man. The Word of God that you keep referring to is Jesus Christ!!!!! Misidentifying it as the Bible helps Satan by corrupting what Jesus actually came to Divinely Reveal to us!!! My efforts to save you from yourself seem to be an impossible task. It is like Sisyphus rolling the boulder up the hill that keeps rolling back down. I fear I cannot save you from yourself, brother. I pray God will reach your hardened heart with His love.
I am filled with the love of God 24/7, Mystic.

It is the reason why I continue to reach out to you when you seem to be a hopelessly lost cause.

Calling me foolish places you in danger of hell fire, btw.

And the Lord has given me a very soft heart when it comes to receiving the testimony of holy scripture.

How about you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity