Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2024, 11:44 PM

17,772 posts, read 13,665,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Amazing how an Islamic religion can rewrite an account 850 years after its passing, and exclude all the live and documented witness accounts.
I think you got Jesus being born about 220 BCE here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2024, 07:57 AM

50,759 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
It's a miracle!

Old 02-05-2024, 02:54 PM

128 posts, read 66,762 times
Sometimes I can't decide whether to laugh.....or cry for the lies the forefathers have wrought upon their generations that came afterward. More so for the pagan Church of Rome that was literally the mother of christianity. If only christians had a clue. The REAL Messiah (Yeshua his name most certainly was NOT derived from Greek or Latin origins) as he was a Hebrew from the lineage of King David. And yet HE was actually NOT just some man.......but literally a manifestation of the Most High YHVH (who so many wrongly call god). The REAL Messiah Yeshua taught directly out of the Tanakh (the Torah and 5 books of Moses and Psalms (remember HIS recitation of Psalms 22 on the stake as he was dying). The Church of Rome wanted to be rid of any piece of those that subscribed to the Judaic Hebrew ways. Just read the Council of Leodicea sometime. Canon's written to rob all the original statutes that the Messiah subscribed to and taught.

Christ is a name that stems from the Greek "christos" which was a name the Greeks exalted all their pagan gods with. So I for one would NEVER utter THAT name. The mere so called "New Testament" was nothing of the sort. It was a collection of letters written by the Talmadim (apostles) 11 of the 12 of which were Jews may I remind you. That were traveling throughout the regions visiting "congregations" NOT church's, trying to inform those Hellenized Jews to return to Torah and become aware of the Messiah and HIS gift. But noooo you would never realize this with the teachings you've had for your generations that twisted it to make you believe it's all about "The Church" now wouldn't you. Show me WHERE it was said otherwise that Messiah's OWN words were "I come but for the lost sheep of the house of Israel"...........NOT some church. Every pastor I've spoken to adamantly defends the lies they continue to perpetrate by teaching the twisted distortions of christianity. They twist the realities as if one were to not believe in Jesus they would not have eternal life.....well. Ya'll christians never read "John (Yochanon) 5:24......IF (that is a conditional statement) you believe in the ONE who sent me (guess who that is.......DUH it's YHVH, The Most High, Elohim, I AM) you HAVE eternal life and will not fall under condemnation". So keep your lies and belief that somehow it's all about "the church" but I have bad news for ya. If you've gone on the belief that you do NOT have to be obedient to YHVH's WORD (The Torah) or you are NOT HIS! better re read Revelation 22. "Blessed are those that are doing HIS commandments so that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of life, and to enter through the gates into the city. and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, Elohim shall take away his part from the Bookf of Life, and out of the set-apart city, which are written in this Book. So those with closed ears won't hear a word of this good sense. But that's indeed what the prophecy speaks of. You've been lied to by your forefathers and are brainwashed without the desire to break through to the truth.

Old 02-05-2024, 08:02 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalTraveler View Post
Sometimes I can't decide whether to laugh.....or cry for the lies the forefathers have wrought upon their generations that came afterward. More so for the pagan Church of Rome that was literally the mother of christianity. If only christians had a clue. The REAL Messiah (Yeshua his name most certainly was NOT derived from Greek or Latin origins) as he was a Hebrew from the lineage of King David. And yet HE was actually NOT just some man.......but literally a manifestation of the Most High YHVH (who so many wrongly call god). The REAL Messiah Yeshua taught directly out of the Tanakh (the Torah and 5 books of Moses and Psalms (remember HIS recitation of Psalms 22 on the stake as he was dying). The Church of Rome wanted to be rid of any piece of those that subscribed to the Judaic Hebrew ways. Just read the Council of Leodicea sometime. Canon's written to rob all the original statutes that the Messiah subscribed to and taught.

Christ is a name that stems from the Greek "christos" which was a name the Greeks exalted all their pagan gods with. So I for one would NEVER utter THAT name. The mere so called "New Testament" was nothing of the sort. It was a collection of letters written by the Talmadim (apostles) 11 of the 12 of which were Jews may I remind you. That were traveling throughout the regions visiting "congregations" NOT church's, trying to inform those Hellenized Jews to return to Torah and become aware of the Messiah and HIS gift. But noooo you would never realize this with the teachings you've had for your generations that twisted it to make you believe it's all about "The Church" now wouldn't you. Show me WHERE it was said otherwise that Messiah's OWN words were "I come but for the lost sheep of the house of Israel"...........NOT some church. Every pastor I've spoken to adamantly defends the lies they continue to perpetrate by teaching the twisted distortions of christianity. They twist the realities as if one were to not believe in Jesus they would not have eternal life.....well. Ya'll christians never read "John (Yochanon) 5:24......IF (that is a conditional statement) you believe in the ONE who sent me (guess who that is.......DUH it's YHVH, The Most High, Elohim, I AM) you HAVE eternal life and will not fall under condemnation". So keep your lies and belief that somehow it's all about "the church" but I have bad news for ya. If you've gone on the belief that you do NOT have to be obedient to YHVH's WORD (The Torah) or you are NOT HIS! better re read Revelation 22. "Blessed are those that are doing HIS commandments so that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of life, and to enter through the gates into the city. and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, Elohim shall take away his part from the Bookf of Life, and out of the set-apart city, which are written in this Book. So those with closed ears won't hear a word of this good sense. But that's indeed what the prophecy speaks of. You've been lied to by your forefathers and are brainwashed without the desire to break through to the truth.
Every human interpretation of any so-called Holy Writ is wrongly called the Word of God, IMO. So wrongly calling any specific manifestation of God wrong in them is pro forma. They are all flawed human interpretations of INSPIRATION about God. There are no special DICTATIONS directly from God at any time in human history or anywhere in any religion. When you believe that LIE and assume you have that, you are automatically wrong and I do not know whether to laugh or cry. If you believe as I do that such inspiration is possible, the absolute BEST we can do is to try to reconcile these diverse "inspirations" to see if there is a central core at the base of them all. It is not easy and no one seems motivated even to try. They would rather just assume their preferred version is the true one. We are a truly perverse species, IMO. (BTW, there IS a central core and I have reconciled them to be consistent with my encounter.)

Old 02-06-2024, 04:52 PM

10,431 posts, read 6,954,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
The Quran was mostly written 200 years after Mohammad death by unknown authors.

Old 02-07-2024, 04:52 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,664,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The Quran was mostly written 200 years after Mohammad death by unknown authors.
The Final Holy Book The Quran was written in the era of the first Caliph Abu Bakur.

Abu Bakur lived only for three years after the death of The final Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)

The Qur’an was preserved in the chests of memorizers of the Companions,
and on skins, and other things until the time of Caliph Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, may Allah be pleased with him.

In the wars of apostasy, many of the memorizers of the Qur’an among the Companions were killed,
so Abu Bakr, may God be pleased with him, feared that the Qur’an would go away and be lost in the chests of the Companions,
so he consulted the senior Companions to collect The entire Qur’an is in one book
so that it is preserved from loss,
and the task was entrusted to Zaid bin Thabit

The companion Zaid bin Thabit, may Allah be pleased with him, had memorized the Qur’an,
but he took a method of verifying it.
He would not accept to write down a verse unless two of the companions testified to it
that they had heard it from the Messenger of Allah the final Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) .

for more knowledge please see ... https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1001...rote-the-quran

Old 02-12-2024, 11:18 AM

Allah gave Jesus a Holy Book and Allah named this book Injeel
in English the closed word and closed pronounceion for the origin name is evangel
And in their footsteps, We sent 'ÃŽsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary),
confirming the Taurat (Torah) that had come before him,
and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel),
in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it,
a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqun (the pious)

Old 02-12-2024, 11:34 AM

10,020 posts, read 4,955,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
in English the closed word and closed pronounceion for the origin name is evangel
in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it,
I can agree that guidance and light and confirmation came from the Torah (OT) before the NT.
In the OT (Torah and the Hebrew Tanach) the good news aka gospel associated with God's Kingdom - Daniel 2:44; 7:13-14
Now is especially the time for the nations to pay attention to Psalm # 2 .

Old 02-12-2024, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I can agree that guidance and light and confirmation came from the Torah (OT) before the NT.
In the OT (Torah and the Hebrew Tanach) the good news aka gospel associated with God's Kingdom - Daniel 2:44; 7:13-14
Now is especially the time for the nations to pay attention to Psalm # 2 .
The Holy Torah send to the messenger Musa (Moses )
The Holy Psalms (Zaboor) send to the Prophet Dawood (David)
The Holy Gospel (Ingeel) send to the messenger Isa (Jesus)
The Holy Quran send to the final messenger Mahammad

All the first three above books are not remaining the same as it was from the god
but only The final one The Holy Quran.
and The Holy Quran Abrogated all the previous Holy Books.

the Torah was changed by the rabbis affiliated with the law of Moses, peace be upon him,
so they write of their own accord what they desire and attribute it to Allah Almighty.

Old 02-13-2024, 06:48 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,004,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
Jesus is God. He is the God that inspired the Bible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality