Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 02:48 PM

2,614 posts, read 5,827,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrufast View Post
Rad Dews... REALLY good BBQ...
I keep hearing that from folks, but have never been there. I thought they were only open Fri & Sat nites and never wanted to drive up there then, but their website says they're serving lunch a few days a week. If that's right, I guess it's roadtrip time.

rrufast, if you had to pick just one from the list, which would it be?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2011, 04:36 PM

244 posts, read 714,691 times
My wife and I were down to visit Pawley's Island over Christmas and of course made our every-visit pilgrimage to Prosser's for lunch one day. What a treasure, not even considering the $7.50 winter-time charge for the lunch buffet. It is not to be missed if you are in the vicinity.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:35 AM

882 posts, read 3,537,652 times
Radd Dews.... no two ways about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawleysDude View Post
I keep hearing that from folks, but have never been there. I thought they were only open Fri & Sat nites and never wanted to drive up there then, but their website says they're serving lunch a few days a week. If that's right, I guess it's roadtrip time.

rrufast, if you had to pick just one from the list, which would it be?

Old 01-08-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrufast View Post
Radd Dews.... no two ways about it...
You da' man!

Old 01-08-2011, 04:56 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,663,747 times
Thanks for keeping the lights on PawleysDude....I'm back!
I hope to be talking about some of the restaurants we love here too. Very, very, soon........

Old 01-09-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
Thanks for keeping the lights on PawleysDude....I'm back!
Welcome back Summering, but the light you see is the moon reflecting off the frozen tundra. Nikki's cuttin' taxes rather than payin' the bills, so the power company is turnin' off the light switches. Recreating the dark ages, so to speak.

Hmmm.... you aren't responsible for draggin' the cold down here are ya'? You were supposed to leave it at the border. Enjoy your winter home.

Oops, food thread - I'm supposed to mention "food". Nikki wants us all to "eat cake", or something like that...

Last edited by PawleysDude; 01-09-2011 at 07:59 AM.. Reason: Staying on topic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area