Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2013, 02:57 PM

20,633 posts, read 23,991,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Geez, calm the hell down you nutcase, I'm not expecting a blizzard this April because I have never seen one in April, I'm referring to a transient snowfall which is gone by midday. No need to edit your post to add an angry rant.

I also think it was blatantly obvious to anyone who isn't a meth addict that I was referring to P London when he was the one who mentioned a year-long winter, not you. My post was directly below his - surely that is not too hard to comprehend. By the way, who did I insult exactly?
The way this last week has gone i'm pretty sure that the risk of snow piles in May or even a covering on the hills is very possible.

So transient snow will be out of the woods this year.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:58 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,741,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherfan2 View Post
Wow transient snowfall that's gone by mid-day I'm sure that will make your life complete.

That's like waiting for a stupid little thundery shower that gives one rumble of thunder. Why not just accept you're not going to get real snow again until WINTER and put up with that? Hardly going to get satisfaction from a few flakes of snow are you? It's like those stupid one rumble showers we get, useless and just make you want more. And the cold lovers of this country have had plenty of cold, time for a change.
I appreciate those little thundery showers, too. I appreciate all types of weather, even heat to a certain extent. I don't think it will 'make my life complete', I just enjoy seeing snow, whether it's a snow shower that leaves a temporary dusting or a distant thunderstorm that never makes it overheard. I don't have to accept anything - it's the weather, why are you taking it so damn seriously? I'll hope for whatever I want, I'll hope for the next ice age if I want to, just to piss you off.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:58 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,449,209 times
Quote:
Geez, calm the hell down you nutcase, I'm not expecting a blizzard this April because I have never seen one in April, I'm referring to a transient snowfall which is gone by midday. No need to edit your post to add an angry rant.

I also think it was blatantly obvious to anyone who isn't a meth addict that I was referring to P London when he was the one who mentioned a year-long winter, not you. My post was directly below his - surely that is not too hard to comprehend. By the way, who did I insult exactly?
This is what you said...
Quote:
To be honest, your type of attitude is the type of attitude that has seriously pissed me off in recent days - I don't need to explain myself to you.
What attitude do I have???? and how as it pissed you off?? And how do you need to explain yourself to me and never ever said that you should/need to.

For gods sake I thought you were OK seems not.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:00 PM

6,990 posts, read 11,483,057 times
Quote:

Actually in a previous post I did make a comment about people who want year round winters and also you did not use the quote function so it's perfectly possible to make the confusion.

Oh and I have a decent degree and have never touched any type of drug in my life (not even weed) so pack up your vacuous assumptions you ignorant moron. And yes referring to somebody as a bird brain is an insult even if you don't deem it so. Hypocrite.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
This is what you said...

What attitude do I have???? and how as it pissed you off?? And how do you need to explain yourself to me and never ever said that you should/need to.

For gods sake I thought you were OK seems not.
The type of attitude that has to ask stupid questions like 'how can anyone want snow when it's nearly April?', as if I have to explain myself to you - as if it is at all relevant whether you can understand something or not.

Here's a deal - I'll continue hoping for one last snowfall, and you can continue hoping for whatever weather you want, because I honestly couldn't care less. Hope for weather as hot as the sun if you want, I'm not bothered. Your preferences are of absolutely no concern to me.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:02 PM

6,990 posts, read 11,483,057 times
Quote:
I'll hope for whatever I want, I'll hope for the next ice age if I want to, just to piss you off.
As long as you don't go around like the TNUCS on netweather who impose their sad deluded views of anew ice age on everybody else. Oh and you don't pi55 me off talking about an ice age, in fact thinking there's any chance of that happening in only the UK when it's well known there's a consistent warming trend on the planet is laughable as it gets, I'm laughing at your ignorance on that point.

No one part of the globe can continue a cooling trend in isolation, all climates and weather around the globe is interlinked so everything balances out overall in the long term. You can toss a coin and get 8 tails and 2 heads in 10 tosses but does that mean that eventually it will only ever show tails every toss you make? Yeah sure.

The coldie retards are trying to convince us that due to a few cool months recently they will get more and more common until records are broken every year and we are about 4 degrees colder than present times in 20 years or so. Uh, NO.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
The type of attitude that has to ask stupid questions like 'how can anyone want snow when it's nearly April?', as if I have to explain myself to you - as if it is at all relevant whether you can understand something or not.

Here's a deal - I'll continue hoping for one last snowfall, and you can continue hoping for whatever weather you want, because I honestly couldn't care less. Hope for weather as hot as the sun if you want, I'm not bothered. Your preferences are of absolutely no concern to me.
My questions are rhetorical!! Your making an issue outta nothing, for gods sake this is a online forum I don't expect to get into an argument!

Old 03-30-2013, 03:05 PM

Well I certainly don't go around imposing my views on anyone, I've never done that and I don't begrudge anyone else for wanting weather different to my preferences. I certainly don't want an ice age either and don't think such a thing is even plausible. No doubt even if we do experience a period of much colder winters, we'll eventually revert to milder winters in due course. As long as I see snow at least once throughout the course of winter, I won't be too unhappy. Not every winter can be like Dec 2010.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:08 PM

If what I say **** you off so much don't read my posts i was thinking this same thing before about weatherfan2 negativity towards our climate but I learnt to ignore it because its an online forum not real life!!!!!

Old 03-30-2013, 03:09 PM

It was that one thing in isolation - your posts in general are completely inoffensive to me. I'm not going to ignore you over one thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.