Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2013, 12:30 PM

20,633 posts, read 23,911,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherfan2 View Post
I want our NORMAL SPRING for god's sake. I NEVER said anything about 35 degrees so stop assuming stuff. If anything I want a change from perpetual winter and what better than going to somewhere like Thailand for a couple of weeks?
Well im not in the mood because im fed up of my annoying father. He never wants to go on holiday. He always has an excuse and personally id love to just tell him to f off and go and get on the plane and go myself but id never have the guts. My mum is a woose and wont go without him and so as you can see we are relaying on him. You see northern ireland is his home and he doesnt want to leave. Yawwwn.

I want to goto california this year but thats NEVER gonna happen. Sometimes i feel like telling my father to go **** off. Hes so old fashioned and annoying.

He says he never has the money for anything. Its just lies because he bought a £1500 bike last week. Yes of course no money. He just doesnt wanna be asssed.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:41 PM

And another thing these stupid easterlies- very annoying.
All the snow goss to eastern areas and we get cloud.

There is talk of a nothernly next week. We will see.
Lets hope it brings loads of precipitation. But probably not due to this constant 1020mb air.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:57 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,628,507 times
Funny, I recently got 'banned' on NetWeather because I had a go at a member on there for doubting my preferences repeatedly despite explaining myself time and time again (he is quite evidently a troll and I'm not the only one to notice this) - I don't give two flying sh1ts what other people want, no concern to me, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let other people talk to me like I'm some mentally retarded ape, and I don't give a sh1t if I offend anyone or if my attitude is poor, or if I'm undermining the moderators by editing my posts. Go Fk yourself, NetWeather Nazi admins.

Whatever, any forum that bans me for doing something so trivial and not offensive is not a forum I want to be part of. I thought this forum was strict at times but that forum is just something else. It's like the entire thing is catered for little babies and interesting conversation is strictly prohibited unless you're a boring old coot like John Holmes who thinks he is the arbiter of right and wrong.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:01 PM

Looks like the cold is heading nowhere:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Old 03-30-2013, 01:21 PM

6,990 posts, read 11,438,797 times
Well the only holiday I can afford is bleedin' south east England where there will be dreadful sea breezes on the coast but at least there won't be any lying snow everywhere. So much for Thailand. Well, when I've won the lottery...

Old 03-30-2013, 01:23 PM

6,990 posts, read 11,438,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Funny, I recently got 'banned' on NetWeather because I had a go at a member on there for doubting my preferences repeatedly despite explaining myself time and time again (he is quite evidently a troll and I'm not the only one to notice this) - I don't give two flying sh1ts what other people want, no concern to me, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let other people talk to me like I'm some mentally retarded ape, and I don't give a sh1t if I offend anyone or if my attitude is poor, or if I'm undermining the moderators by editing my posts. Go Fk yourself, NetWeather Nazi admins.

Whatever, any forum that bans me for doing something so trivial and not offensive is not a forum I want to be part of. I thought this forum was strict at times but that forum is just something else. It's like the entire thing is catered for little babies and interesting conversation is strictly prohibited unless you're a boring old coot like John Holmes who thinks he is the arbiter of right and wrong.

Well the netweather place is full of rabid dogs as far as I can make out and yes they are all crazy, some of those members even who claim to be 60 years or older seem to have the intellect of a pre-pubescent idiot, and of course the silly over-excessive moderating that goes on. I'm never going to look at that website again.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:31 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,400,049 times
I signed up for netweather but I don't feel like posting.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:36 PM

I have another account and I feel like going on there and completely spamming the place with obscenities, especially those idiotic moderators who know jack sh1t. Bunch of meth-induced cement heads.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:39 PM

13,502 posts, read 9,053,743 times
Netweather is full of morons who want 18ft drifts of snow in July. F*****g idiots...

Anyone who would like to see some warm weather is treated like a lepper

Old 03-30-2013, 01:47 PM

I'm more partial to TheWeatherOutlook, a lot of coldies on their too but a lot of warm lovers, in fact, many coldies during winter automatically turn into warm lovers in March, so people aren't attacked for liking a type of weather, since most people on there are year-round posters and like most weather types (cold, snow, heat, storms). It's slower-paced too and isn't as zealous with the moderating like NetWeather and its dribbling imbecile moderators/admins.

I'd also look at UKWeatherWorld which is probably the most objective weather forum there is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.