Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2013, 02:47 PM

6,990 posts, read 11,504,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
I don't think anyone actually wants a year-long winter, but snow in April is certainly not unusual here so I'm hoping we get some snow next month, like last April when we got about 4cm. To be honest, your type of attitude is the type of attitude that has seriously pissed me off in recent days - I don't need to explain myself to you.
I'm not asking to you explain anything at all, I wasn't even talking about YOU. You can see examples of what I'm talking about quite easily.

And also your attitude is apparently no better by the sound of things so don't bloody play that card OK lad? Oh yes there was a blizzard last freaking april you forgetful dolt. Expect that to happen every year? It's far less likely than getting 30°C every summer climatologically, and we warm lovers have been denied a decent summer for YEARS so give over for god's blasted sake.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:48 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,814,536 times
I'm not referring to you bird brain, I'm referring to P London.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Yeah OK keep your knickers on you silly little peabrain. Retard. How about try quoting the person you were actually replying to then with the "quote" function before hypocritically calling somebody a bird brain

Old 03-30-2013, 02:49 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,483,180 times
Quote:
I don't think anyone actually wants a year-long winter, but snow in April is certainly not unusual here so I'm hoping we get some snow next month, like last April when we got about 4cm. To be honest, your type of attitude is the type of attitude that has seriously pissed me off in recent days - I don't need to explain myself to you.
LOL are you O.K?? I don't think he and me was referring to you. We seriously need some warm weather not just for my sake but the countryside - i'm sure this is gonna mess up the crops and stuff.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:51 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,483,180 times
Quote:
Oh I assumed you was referring to weatherfan2 What's your problem with me?

Old 03-30-2013, 02:52 PM

He needs to use the quote function for starters. How hard can it be? Also happy to start reeling off insults at people too. So I'll respond in kind so he knows what it feels like.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:53 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,814,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherfan2 View Post
Yeah OK keep your knickers on you silly little peabrain. Retard.
Geez, calm the hell down you nutcase, I'm not expecting a blizzard this April because I have never seen one in April, I'm referring to a transient snowfall which is gone by midday. No need to edit your post to add an angry rant.

I also think it was blatantly obvious to anyone who isn't a meth addict that I was referring to P London when he was the one who mentioned a year-long winter, not you. My post was directly below his - surely that is not too hard to comprehend. By the way, who did I insult exactly?

Old 03-30-2013, 02:54 PM

20,633 posts, read 24,046,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
I can understand your frustration since my parents are the same. I ended up traveling to Canada by myself this past winter and it was one of the most liberating experiences of my life.

But to be fair, California would be an expensive trip from Northern Ireland. It may be difficult for your parents to scrap together enough money for a vacation. Housing, food, utilities, insurance, taxes, etc. aren't cheap.
I know its awful isn't it.
Well, I was looking and it is quite expensive but like its not out of our way. I mean its a bit more than normal but i'm sure we could afford it. I offered to pay my own flight but no. I would even goto florida but no.

I don't wanna go on a holiday all the way over there on my own because it would be dangerous and lonely.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:55 PM

20,633 posts, read 24,046,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
I don't get how people want cold and snow when its gonna be April in 2 days!! Who are these people that want a year long winter.
But it snows nearly every April so its kinda expected. It would be a different story if it was June.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:55 PM

Wow transient snowfall that's gone by mid-day I'm sure that will make your life complete.

That's like waiting for a stupid little thundery shower that gives one rumble of thunder. Why not just accept you're not going to get real snow again until WINTER and put up with that? Hardly going to get satisfaction from a few flakes of snow are you? It's like those stupid one rumble showers we get, useless and just make you want more. And the cold lovers of this country have had plenty of cold, time for a change.

Oh and if you think I'm a nutcase you must think people like Myra Hindley and Andres Breivik are sane right? Nice one dumbass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather