Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2010, 10:38 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,853,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

That is seriously one of the funniest things I've ever read on here!
I know-right? Hilarious!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2010, 10:42 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,951,573 times
Oh my word... it'd be funny... if it weren't true!

Old 07-27-2010, 11:26 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,515,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
Ugh, Ben's driving me up a wall w/ his smug arrogance.
Oui!

Old 07-28-2010, 12:50 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,140,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
Word!

Someone's married to him! And they've had sex with him cuz they have a kid! They've stuck their tongue in his mouth!

K... I worked myself into a nightmare.
Oui, oui! Now it's a toss up as to what grosses me out more ... this, or the Holli and Jay sex saga! GROSS!!!!!!

Old 07-28-2010, 11:21 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,204,249 times
Okay I also think Holly is a tramp I been she acts like she is hot for every guy . Omg could you imagine her in London ? jeeze she would be he*l on wheels over there . I so hope she does not win now . I hope autumn rips em all and wins !!! Ben , jay and holly are just not with it . Next week two get eliminated and I do think it will be ben and autumn most likely which stinks cause I would really like to see autumn win .

Old 07-28-2010, 02:58 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,692,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Okay I also think Holly is a tramp I been she acts like she is hot for every guy . Omg could you imagine her in London ? jeeze she would be he*l on wheels over there . I so hope she does not win now . I hope autumn rips em all and wins !!! Ben , jay and holly are just not with it . Next week two get eliminated and I do think it will be ben and autumn most likely which stinks cause I would really like to see autumn win .
I've been pulling for Autumn ever since they started nominating her every week. She didn't have a great service last night to begin with, but she's got it together more than a lot of chefs. It may have been editing, but I didn't appreciate how Holli and Ben were like, "I don't wanna go home" and they may have had small talk after, but Autumn said the same thing and he said, without hesitation, "Autumn, you're my first pick". Ben's been on a downward slide and he should've gone home last night. I think Ramsey likes all four for different reasons, but he's gotta pick one. I'm pulling for Holli or Autumn at this point.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:22 PM

36,539 posts, read 16,122,360 times
OMG you guys are so funny and the way Ben was kissin on his wife like he was going to war or something.!
He needs to go, he screws up....a lot!!

Jay or Holli for me!! I mean not for me, neither one please

Old 07-28-2010, 07:07 PM

8,878 posts, read 13,974,556 times
Last night was just sad. There's no reason Ben didn't go home (so he can sex up that mama )! When you get right down to it, none of them are Savoy material in my book.

Holli comes close in being a decent talent in the kitchen, a good communicator, and not afraid to toughen up if need be.

Ben has good talent (nowhere near as good as he thinks he is), but he cannot communicate nor lead a team. Those flaws are not something you can overcome "on the job".

Jay has talent, is cocky enough to manage a kitchen, and seems like he can lead a team. But there's something about this guy that rubs me the wrong way (besides his "bed-headed parrot top hair"). His personality would probably work for him in London.

Autumn seems to be an "up and comer". I don't think she's an effective leader, chef, or personality. However, she has the potential to develop into quite the chef and leader! Maybe it's maturity??? I don't know. But she can thrive in the right circumstance.

So, I think the winner will be Jay. But I still want to see Holli get the prize, given this group to choose from.

Oh and BTW, in regards to Master Chef.... HATED IT!!! I tuned in and out over the hour and was not impressed at all. Sorry Gordo!

Old 07-29-2010, 01:11 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,140,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Last night was just sad. There's no reason Ben didn't go home (so he can sex up that mama )! When you get right down to it, none of them are Savoy material in my book.

Holli comes close in being a decent talent in the kitchen, a good communicator, and not afraid to toughen up if need be.

Ben has good talent (nowhere near as good as he thinks he is), but he cannot communicate nor lead a team. Those flaws are not something you can overcome "on the job".

Jay has talent, is cocky enough to manage a kitchen, and seems like he can lead a team. But there's something about this guy that rubs me the wrong way (besides his "bed-headed parrot top hair"). His personality would probably work for him in London.

Autumn seems to be an "up and comer". I don't think she's an effective leader, chef, or personality. However, she has the potential to develop into quite the chef and leader! Maybe it's maturity??? I don't know. But she can thrive in the right circumstance.

So, I think the winner will be Jay. But I still want to see Holli get the prize, given this group to choose from.

Oh and BTW, in regards to Master Chef.... HATED IT!!! I tuned in and out over the hour and was not impressed at all. Sorry Gordo!
Come on now, you donkey! I have parrots and what you said was an insult to my parrots and to all parrot-kind!!! My parrots are ALWAYS fashionably coiffed!

Old 07-29-2010, 03:19 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,515,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
I'm an Autumn fan. She's basically lived on the chopping block for weeks and they all want her gone, yet she perseveres. She wants it bad enough and does her job, shows a lot of strength.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV