Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2011, 12:50 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,213,388 times

Advertisements

Unfortunately, Elise generates a whole lot of drama all by herself - she just drags others into it. So, she will probably stay until the bitter end because when you have a donkey like that running the show, people want to see a train wreck and the ratings are through the roof. She will be one of the final three on the red team - it will be Elise, Carrie, and Jennifer. Then - to make matters worse ... it will probably be down to Jennifer and Elise!

Do you stupid cows realize the show is winding down ... getting to the wire ... and still, STILL no mention of the word "DONKEY" out of GR!!! I'm worried, and worse - it's one of the reasons I watch this show!

I'll be parked on my couch with my wellington and riso'o tonight in anticipation of tonight's drama. Maybe Tommy will be sent home tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2011, 01:08 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,370,109 times
DONKEY, DONKEY, DONKEY, DONKEY!!!! Oh Come on GR, we need some donkey

I was hoping GR would have sent both the sandwich wench and getto queen home last night but that would have killed the drama since Elizabeth has become a ghost and Jennifer isn't the drama queen that Elise is by a mile.

Will looks to be a shoo-in to win barring a major implosion granted he didn't do so hot on the dessert challenge and my guess is that he'll face Jennifer in the final with Elizabeth as a wild card. All those remaining just don't have it in terms of culinary skills and Elise just will not command respect barking and blaming like she's been doing all along.

Gotta go bale some hay, later you stuuupid cows!

Old 08-16-2011, 05:27 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,359,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Unfortunately, Elise generates a whole lot of drama all by herself - she just drags others into it. So, she will probably stay until the bitter end because when you have a donkey like that running the show, people want to see a train wreck and the ratings are through the roof. She will be one of the final three on the red team - it will be Elise, Carrie, and Jennifer. Then - to make matters worse ... it will probably be down to Jennifer and Elise!

Do you stupid cows realize the show is winding down ... getting to the wire ... and still, STILL no mention of the word "DONKEY" out of GR!!! I'm worried, and worse - it's one of the reasons I watch this show!

I'll be parked on my couch with my wellington and riso'o tonight in anticipation of tonight's drama. Maybe Tommy will be sent home tonight.
It's not on tonight, Twink!! It's a 2 hour finale of Master Chef tonight. Sorry, eeeorr!!!

Old 08-16-2011, 06:42 PM

8,878 posts, read 14,020,669 times
Damn, damn, damn!!! Two hours of Master Chump tonight??? Damn! Oh well... time to get some work done then.

I sat on the couch with DW last night telling her in a knowing fashion that Tommy was going home. His nickname should be Hoover cuz' he sucks in the kitchen! Can't believe he made the cut.

Gotta' say I was a little let down that neither the wacko or the ghetto queen went home last night. That pretty much says ratings versus competition in big, bold letters.

Jamie did not deserve to go. That was irrational. She was too quiet (and I think she was confident enough). I also think GR blew it by tossing wacko Carrie out of the kitchen for burning one piece of fish. That was over the top!

Will shocked me with his performance in the dessert challenge. He was

Speaking of premature, let's count how long it will take for Twinkie to pop a vein next week when Elise the ghetto queen makes another cut and gets her Black jacket into the individual competition!!!

Ok you cows, this donkey is off to work!

Old 08-16-2011, 07:23 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,797,606 times
Elise makes my skin crawl. Blah.

Tommy always acts like he was on drugs or if not, he acts like he's had his share. He is like a rabbit hopping around on crack.

Jamie, total wallflower.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:17 PM

608 posts, read 1,717,158 times
Apparently, FOX has randomly decided to not make HK available on Hulu until 8 days' after the original airing. So it appears I will now be on a one-week time lag.

I also purposely ignored all the new posts in this thread due to this. Don't want any spoilers! But this time lag annoys me.

Old 08-17-2011, 01:01 AM

Twinkle the Donkey is here!

Yeah man ... after gettin' ma vittles and crunk juice and parking my scrawny ass on the couch in front of the tube, I find out NO HELL'S KITCHEN???!!! WTF! Sure, I was as disappointed as any donkey would be, but I watched some DVR'd episodes of Intervention and Hoarders instead.

I sort of got an "Elise fix" though ... the episode of Intervention I watched had some young Elise-ish looking lady who was in denial about her alcohol problem. She had a huge ego and she could do no wrong - uh uh, not her, nope. Her sh*t didn't stink, nope, not her. In fact, I almost half expected Elise to pop into the scene as one of this young lady's family members!

So, looks like we have to suffer and sweat it out for another whole week to get our HK fix! This sucks!!!

Old 08-17-2011, 01:17 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,557,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Twinkle the Donkey is here!

Yeah man ... after gettin' ma vittles and crunk juice and parking my scrawny ass on the couch in front of the tube, I find out NO HELL'S KITCHEN???!!! WTF! Sure, I was as disappointed as any donkey would be, but I watched some DVR'd episodes of Intervention and Hoarders instead.
I did not get my donkey fix tonight either and I was not happy, Twink. I was tempted to go to the kitchen and pitch some dishes around. And this after I chased my nephew away from his movie so I could watch! It felt like a burned riso'o.

Old 08-17-2011, 07:15 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,359,642 times
DONKIES!!!!! I tried tried warn you all.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
DONKIES!!!!! I tried tried warn you all.
I didn't get my ass in here soon enough to catch the warning. You know what they say ... you can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead. Oh wait - that's a horse thing, not a donkey thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV