Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2009, 04:34 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,744,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFanGoingWest View Post
Well, my friend's wife worked for Aerosmith. Brad, Joe P. and Joey were at their wedding. Brad was at their rehearsal dinner as his kids were in the wedding! I've seen Aerosmith numerous times. Backstage twice, the last time when they toured with Kid Rock (I think in 05 or 06).

I couldn't watch a full season of RockStar, it was terrible. You are comparing INXS and Rockstar Supernova (the 2 featured bands) to Aerosmith and the Stones? really? Didn't Daughtry audition and not make the cut on that show??

Adam is a great singer. He will struggle in the music industry after the show.
I bow to the superior!
Gosh you should start a thread about your experiences.
You got me! checkmate

BTW what did you think about Marty Casey?

Last edited by Mt-7; 05-01-2009 at 04:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Have you listened to the studio version of Feeling Good? I can't imagine anyone hearing it and not thinking his voice was incredible. His head voice gives me goosebumps. I could listen to that version all day.
Have you ever listened to Muse? You might like

YouTube - muse - feeling good

Old 05-01-2009, 04:41 PM

4,394 posts, read 9,523,165 times
Say all you want about Adam isn' that great of a singer ,as everyone is entitled to their opinion. I love his singing. I love his stage presence too, not to mention he is a very good looking man. We all have our opinions and he has been my favorite contestant of any of the idol years. (Until this year Katherine Mcphee was my favorite) I will buy any cd he makes, and I also think he will end up winning. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Old 05-01-2009, 05:19 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,148,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Have you ever listened to Muse? You might like

YouTube - muse - feeling good
I really like Muse. I was hooked after Supermassive Black Hole.

Old 05-01-2009, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I really like Muse. I was hooked after Supermassive Black Hole.
Awesome! here is my favorite

YouTube - Muse HAARP - Hysteria (Wembley Stadium)

Old 05-01-2009, 06:40 PM

2,014 posts, read 3,921,359 times
Adam's Studio cut of "Feeling Good" is awesome. Some of his studio tracks for me have been a little confused sounding. This track however really reveals just how much great control he has over his very gifted instrument. He is different from so much of what we hear out there right now. He is destined for greatness in the Industry.

Old 05-01-2009, 06:43 PM

2,014 posts, read 3,921,359 times
Here is a link to Adam's "feeling good"

YouTube - Feeling Good (Studio Recording) - Adam Lambert [DOWNLOAD]

Old 05-01-2009, 06:53 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,494,190 times
The producers may have manipulated the bottom 3, and Kara signed only 1-year contract:

News We Already Knew: The Producers Play Fast and Loose with the Bottom 3, Plus Kara DioGuardi Signed for One Year | mjsbigblog

Old 05-01-2009, 07:26 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,494,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Say all you want about Adam isn' that great of a singer ,as everyone is entitled to their opinion. I love his singing. I love his stage presence too, not to mention he is a very good looking man. We all have our opinions and he has been my favorite contestant of any of the idol years. (Until this year Katherine Mcphee was my favorite) I will buy any cd he makes, and I also think he will end up winning. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Chickrae, the best explanation of why us middle-age women suddenly become obsessed with Adam, is found here: (you may need to create an account to be able to see it): (a bunch of women gushing that they (professionals, mothers, grandmothers) suddenly found themselves obsessed which is unexplainable - just pure love ):

http://myidol.americanidol.com/go/th...mans_ramblings

Last edited by nuala; 05-01-2009 at 07:35 PM..

Old 05-01-2009, 08:04 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,696,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Chickrae, the best explanation of why us middle-age women suddenly become obsessed with Adam, is found here: (you may need to create an account to be able to see it): (a bunch of women gushing that they (professionals, mothers, grandmothers) suddenly found themselves obsessed which is unexplainable - just pure love ):

Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible
Ha Ha ..I guess we don't have to worry about him losing the old lady votes! It's cool they're on our side too!! Thanks for posting that...fun read!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV