Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2012, 06:29 PM

42,013 posts, read 75,416,775 times

Advertisements

This made me LMAO on Friday:

Will, to Chad, about Stefano not being dead after all: "That guy gets a lot of sequels."

Ha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 06:42 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,515,728 times
Chad is turning into quite the Dimera isn't he? He doesn't have to be so mean to Gabi. If he lets her model, she will be too busy to be near Melanie. But if she continues to work at the pub she will be seeing Melanie all the time since Melanie seems to go there a lot. I am beginning not to like Chad.

I wish Gabi would just confess what she did to Rafe and be done with it. Then Chad wouldn't have anything to hang over her head.

I also don't like Abigail treating poor old Cameron like a yo-yo. The look on Marlena's face when Sami told her she was going to concentrate on her job and kids and not think about men was pretty funny. Yeah, right!

Will is such a cutie pie. You just have to love him.

I have to remember that beginning Monday. Days will be shown one hour earlier every day. Oh rats! I won't be here to see it though. I will have to catch up on the Internet. Oh who am I kidding? I'm heading for Monday's spoilers right now.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:14 PM

19,276 posts, read 16,801,898 times
Ah yes ... spoilers! They are a soap viewer's best friend. I just haven't had any time to watch, lately. Between the great posts here and another site that has weekly spoilers, I'm keeping up.

Hey Minervah, didn't they just change your programming schedule a few months back? Went from 2 pm to 1 pm, if I recall.

I saw a promo last night for the new "Katie" show coming on this Fall. In my area, it's going to be in the same time slot as Anderson's show. I'm not usually watching TV at that time of day anyway but I was just wondering if Anderson was cancelled. Wouldn't affect me, though. Just me, being curious.

But, here we go again with the whole EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle. Talk about recycling.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
This made me LMAO on Friday:

Will, to Chad, about Stefano not being dead after all: "That guy gets a lot of sequels."

Ha!

I do enjoy it when they slip some humor into the show. I miss Stefano and Victor's sarcastic humor.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:32 PM

44,404 posts, read 20,138,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I do enjoy it when they slip some humor into the show. I miss Stefano and Victor's sarcastic humor.
Yes, it's great when they do this. Once in a while they'll sneak in some little private joke that's hard to catch; even an announcement on the hospital intercom. I love stuff like that!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Ah yes ... spoilers! They are a soap viewer's best friend. I just haven't had any time to watch, lately. Between the great posts here and another site that has weekly spoilers, I'm keeping up.

Hey Minervah, didn't they just change your programming schedule a few months back? Went from 2 pm to 1 pm, if I recall.

I saw a promo last night for the new "Katie" show coming on this Fall. In my area, it's going to be in the same time slot as Anderson's show. I'm not usually watching TV at that time of day anyway but I was just wondering if Anderson was cancelled. Wouldn't affect me, though. Just me, being curious.

But, here we go again with the whole EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle. Talk about recycling.
The change just went into effect today actually. They have been announcing it though ever since before the Olympics. I won't be home to watch tomorrow either. I actually have a life this week. But in the evenings I can catch up with the spoilers.

I get the Anderson show twice. Or I did. I think I still do. Once at 11 am and again at 5 pm. Katie's show is replacing Nate Berkus in the afternoon at 1pm. We get him again at 6 I think. Or at least I do with my wierd non-cable analogue to digital box.

Old 09-10-2012, 07:19 PM

42,013 posts, read 75,416,775 times
Hope has a lot of nerve railroading Maggie into taking in Nick! Hope is such an obtuse, self-centered witch ...

Haha, Jennifer's right about Nicole -- she does screw up guys' lives! LOL

Old 09-10-2012, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSinger View Post
Yes, it's great when they do this. Once in a while they'll sneak in some little private joke that's hard to catch; even an announcement on the hospital intercom. I love stuff like that!.
Me, too. Can't remember how far back but it was when Victor was on the show, daily. I think it was when Phillip was still there. Victor would say the funniest things. I couldn't wait to see what else would come out of his mouth. But, alas .... Victor is hardly there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
The change just went into effect today actually. They have been announcing it though ever since before the Olympics. I won't be home to watch tomorrow either. I actually have a life this week. But in the evenings I can catch up with the spoilers.

I get the Anderson show twice. Or I did. I think I still do. Once at 11 am and again at 5 pm. Katie's show is replacing Nate Berkus in the afternoon at 1pm. We get him again at 6 I think. Or at least I do with my wierd non-cable analogue to digital box.
Your schedule is much different than mine down here. Katie's show is on the NBC affiliate and Nate Burkus is on ABC. I just checked my tv listings and there's some new show Jeff Probst (never heard of him though) in the time slot previously held for Burkus. And they moved General Hospital to 1 pm. I don't watch it so it doesn't matter but now it's on the same time as DOOL, which is 1 pm on NBC (down here). Know what though? I don't even give two hoots right now because The Voice is back! And it's on tonight! Woooo Hoooo I'm doing my happy dance!!!!!

Old 09-10-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Hope has a lot of nerve railroading Maggie into taking in Nick! Hope is such an obtuse, self-centered witch ...

Haha, Jennifer's right about Nicole -- she does screw up guys' lives! LOL

Amen to that!

Old 09-10-2012, 08:24 PM

Jeff Probst is the host of Surivior. I forget when he is on here. I get syndicated shows at goofy times because of the sub channels my digital box recieves. Some of the times are in sync with central time.

But Days is moving for everyone Pacific time or at least PNW time thanks to Katie's show which I don't care about watching. I won't be watching Days until Wednesday so I am trying to keep up with spoilers. But I am going to watch online if I get a chance.

Yeah, Hope was never one of my favorites either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV