Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2012, 05:59 PM

8,775 posts, read 11,972,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Bristol Palin: Carrie Ann's comment 'was pretty ghetto' on 'Dancing With the Stars' - The Clicker

Apparently, we're not the only ones who have noticed.

What gets me is her shameless "I don't give a crap that better, more deserving dancers are being voted off" attitude.

Humility is obviously not a Palin family trait.
I actually heard Mark Ballas say that Bristol is NOT a good dancer but she has fun and he likes to see her "improve". And then Kirstie said she chose the Cha Cha for next week because it's the only dance she knows. I laughed at that. I thought for sure Kirstie and/or Bristol would go this week so it was a surprise when Joey did! I wondered if HE thought the same thing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2012, 04:58 AM

977 posts, read 1,115,199 times
I was dreading watching Bristol again.....nothing against her personally, as I feel the same way during any season when a poorer dancer is kept on by a fan base when a better one is sent home.....guess I won't be disappointed in my pessimism, as once again she did a really poor job in her dance and yet was granted another turn. Grr-rrrr-r.....I was so angry! Just seems to spoil the fun, at least for me. I watch the show for the dancing, not for the popularity contest. Joey wasn't among the top ones, but he was better than Bristol, IMO.

Haven't really picked a favorite yet, although sure do love to watch Giles, and was impressed by his last dance. But so many are superb. If I can just control my outrage over unfair political bias factoring into a non-political area, then I think I will enjoy this season tremendously. I was so upset over the results, I even scared the dog....lol! (well, he DID look at me kinda funny.....)

I think Sabrina had the long black dress.....wow! It was gorgeous! I love to see the costumes, but do feel sorry for some of the contestants once in a while because of the outrageous outfits. Just love those pretty, floaty dresses....guess some of the male viewers might prefer the skimpier ones, though! lol

Old 10-04-2012, 09:06 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,320,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Ahhhhhhhh. I see Palin Derangement Syndrome is alive and well.

What do homosexuals have to do with it?
WTH are you talking about?

Old 10-04-2012, 06:13 PM

14,538 posts, read 21,379,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
I haven't seen them all and have to say I am enjoying seeing what they did during their time on the show. I don't know who HALF those people are but am getting to know them now. Not all of us have watched the show since season one.

I guess you don't have to watch it if you don't want to.
I like the all stars set up. It's amazing to see the same quality in week two as normally in week seven or 8. But they need a rule. The only ones eligable should be those who reached the final three. Period. No ratings lures like Palin. Those who make it to that level really do have talent and can push it even if viewers didn't see the first season they were on.

Old 10-04-2012, 06:17 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,304,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
I like the all stars set up. It's amazing to see the same quality in week two as normally in week seven or 8. But they need a rule. The only ones eligable should be those who reached the final three. Period. No ratings lures like Palin. Those who make it to that level really do have talent and can push it even if viewers didn't see the first season they were on.
Actually, Bristol did make it to the finals.

Unfairly and undeservedly, I think most of us agree.

Old 10-04-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper
Ahhhhhhhh. I see Palin Derangement Syndrome is alive and well.

What do homosexuals have to do with it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
WTH are you talking about?
LOL

Good luck with that one.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:28 PM

16,182 posts, read 32,661,449 times
Back on the topic of the show please. Thanks.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:58 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,264,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post

Yes, but if they did that we wouldn't get Sabrina Bryan who was voted off week #6 during her season and here she is .. top of the field right now.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:33 PM

Oh, oh.........

Looks like the princess threw a Palin-esque temper tantrum.

Quote:
Uh oh. Seems like things aren't going so well for all-star Bristol Palin during her second stint on "Dancing With the Stars." A new video on People.com of a recent rehearsal shows the reality TV personality really upset with pro partner Mark Ballas.
Mark, who admitted on camera last week that "I know that Bristol is not the best dancer," got some heat from his celeb partner. When he mentions her energy seems off in rehearsal, Bristol didn't bother to hide her feelings anymore.
Bristol Palin walks out on 'Dancing With the Stars' and Mark Ballas - The Clicker

Just like Mom ---- can't take criticism.

What next? Maybe it will be Katie Couric's fault. Or the fault of the Lamestream Media.

Oh, puhlease........let her be voted off this week.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:46 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,582,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Looks like the princess threw a Palin-esque temper tantrum.

Just like Mom ---- can't take criticism.

I was going to write a review of the performances tonight but, after seeing Bristol whine to Mark about how she's sure he'd have preferred to be paired with a different star, I had to go throw up. And I'm sure Mark felt likewise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV