Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2012, 09:02 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,820,700 times

Advertisements

Buh bye Pam.....ugh to bad Tristan got stuck with her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2012, 11:43 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,306,598 times
Glad we all agree Pam was the one that should of gone. Now somebody tell me if they noticed Louie wasn't up to par on Monday night? He just didn't seem like the Louie he has always been on that dance floor. Glad he is back.

Sorry for Tristan being gone.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:10 AM

12,406 posts, read 19,092,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
What a show last night! Everyone was good or great except Pam Anderson. Even Bristol! She looks fantastic! After all those compliments, the "shy girl" should loosen up some. Pam should go home tonight. Too bad Kirstie gained her weight back.
To me, it looks as though she's got a nice, new, chin.
Bristol Palin Got Plastic Surgery - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly

Oops. I was right:
http://www.styleite.com/media/bristo...tic-surgery/#0

Oh, but according to our girl it was for medical reasons.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:13 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,636,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
To me, it looks as though she's got a nice, new, chin.
Bristol Palin Got Plastic Surgery - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly

It's a safe bet that at least 1/2 of the stars and pro dancers on the show have had plastic surgery.

Bristol was ridiculed for her looks previously, Now she's being ridiculed for doing something about her appearance. I dont blame her for wanting to look better when she's under so much scrutiny. (And I'm not a personal fan of either her mother or her.)

Last edited by TFW46; 09-27-2012 at 09:25 AM..

Old 09-27-2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
I thought Pitbull did a fantastic performance-one of the best I have ever seen on there! Somehow I missed seeing Kirstie Alley kiss Tom yesterday. He had to sleep on the couch over that?? Please. And why on earth would Maks look jealous? She's practically old enough to be his grandmother.
Yeah, but she and Max really seem to hit it off. He is surrounded by all these mostly available beautiful young talented women that maybe he sees something else in Kirstie. I think it's genuine and might also perplex him a little. Perhaps she tries really hard and does not have the ego that some other women do. He seems to need that type of female.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
I love Emmitt Smith more this time around!!
Yeah. I love watching Cheryl. When she's on her game she really separates from the crowd, in my lowly and unprofessional opinion. Yes, Emmitt looks as though he did not forget what he learned from their first bout.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Pamela admitted, last night, that she'd been traveling a lot and hadnt practiced much. How unfair that was to Tristan. The pros get paid for every additional week they can stay on the show.

Her traveling couldnt have been business-related or couldnt have been so important that she had to forego her obligation to the show and to her partner. I always gave her the benefit of the doubt before now but I've really lost all respect for her after this.
Well, maybe she thought that any excuse was better than saying that here she is, in showbiz, and just plain sucks as a dancer (well, compared to the folks on the show this season).

I admit that I'm a crappy dancer, but not everyone can. I think she is kind of desperate for work, too, and thought the exposer on DWTS can't hurt her at this point. When Tom said he looked forward to seeing her on Broadway, she made a comment like 'yeah, that'll happen'. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. I sort of feel sorry for her. I didn't like her hair. She has the style of 'beauty queens' from years back. Maybe she needs a makeover?

Old 09-27-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
It's a safe bet that at least 1/2 of the stars and pro dancers on the show have had plastic surgery.

Bristol was ridiculed for her looks previously, Now she's being ridiculed for doing something about her appearance. I dont blame her for wanting to look better when she's under so much scrutiny. (And I'm not a personal fan of either her mother or her.)
I think she and her mom are very pretty.
She did have a weak chin, though, and if she has the money, why not?

Maybe her face change gave her more confidence to let herself go more while dancing.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:01 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,353,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
I thought Pitbull did a fantastic performance-one of the best I have ever seen on there! Somehow I missed seeing Kirstie Alley kiss Tom yesterday. He had to sleep on the couch over that?? Please. And why on earth would Maks look jealous? She's practically old enough to be his grandmother.
COME ON.......the word you need to remember is Theatricality........this is afterall an ENTERTAINMENT show as well as a Dancing show.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:58 PM

884 posts, read 1,065,565 times
So far I'm enjoying this all star season and looking forward to tonight. I'm glad that Pam is gone as many of you also seem to agree here.....so I'm just a little late catching up. Just found the new thread for this season

One things that's really bothering me is Bristol.....nothing bad or anything....I just don't recognize her. I might sound a bit silly for saying this.....but are we sure that this is actually Bristol or this some impersonator that claims to have had some surgery????? Just sayin.....she is beyond recognition in my eyes.

Otherwise....I'm liking the cast....dont care for Kirstie too much either but well see how it goes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV