Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 05:14 PM

44,779 posts, read 62,282,240 times

Advertisements

What's with Bristol and her non-personality crying and acting so juvenile saying to her partner "you don't like me, you didn't want to be my partner" etc etc. Geeze girl get a real life. She isn't even close to being in a class with these other 'real' celebrities. hope she's outta here tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2012, 05:47 PM

12,406 posts, read 19,092,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
I think Bristol is one of the two going tonight. She just doesn't have the natural come easy entertainment personality or stage charisma as the others.
How does she raise money for her and the kid? Does she work? She is no longer the 'Teen Advocate', but a 'Reality Star', so I guess she had a stint on tv. Has she ever gone to school? I guess she would rather trade in on her mom's contacts. I suppose that's why she just mouthes her mom's philosophy when asked, and is not her own person. Really, Meghan McCain is still Republican, but her thoughts differ from her dad's. She's her own person and the family's still intact. Is Sarah such a control freak that she does not encourage her daughter to walk without assistance?

I almost feel sorry for Bristol, but she's a big girl now.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:10 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,896,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
What's with Bristol and her non-personality crying and acting so juvenile saying to her partner "you don't like me, you didn't want to be my partner" etc etc. Geeze girl get a real life. She isn't even close to being in a class with these other 'real' celebrities. hope she's outta here tonight.

LOL!!!!!!! no kidding!!!!

Old 10-09-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
How does she raise money for her and the kid? Does she work? She is no longer the 'Teen Advocate', but a 'Reality Star', so I guess she had a stint on tv. Has she ever gone to school? I guess she would rather trade in on her mom's contacts. I suppose that's why she just mouthes her mom's philosophy when asked, and is not her own person. Really, Meghan McCain is still Republican, but her thoughts differ from her dad's. She's her own person and the family's still intact. Is Sarah such a control freak that she does not encourage her daughter to walk without assistance?

I almost feel sorry for Bristol, but she's a big girl now.

I'm guessing that since baby dad is a slug and doesn't pay child support, that the tax payers are in part taking care of her and the kid. Just a hunch.
To keep on topic..........Bristol can't dance. Just can't.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:25 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,332,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I'm guessing that since baby dad is a slug and doesn't pay child support, that the tax payers are in part taking care of her and the kid. Just a hunch.
Actually, while I am certainly no fan of Bristol (or any of the Palins), I figure she must be earning a decent income with her reality shows - even if they do all fail.

I do know that, at one time, she took advantage of Alaska's "socialized" medical program for the baby. I don't know if that still applies.

I tried to find a link, but it's old news and most of the first couple of pages turned up news about Levi Johnston welcoming his second child with his new girlfriend or wife or whatever.

I have to go pick up my kid and can't keep looking. If no one else has turned it up by the time I get home and am finished up with dinner, I'll find it. I've googled it before, so I know it's in there - somewhere.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:25 PM

14,341 posts, read 14,750,152 times
I hope Bristol is going not sure who else but she is number one on my list to go, can't stand her.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:36 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,363,789 times

@#$$% @#$$%

Old 10-09-2012, 09:40 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,804,621 times
I can't believe Bristol is safe and Drew and Helio got the boot! There must be a lot of Sarah Palin lovers out there who feel it is their duty to support her darling daughter.........give me a break!

Old 10-09-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
I can't believe Bristol is safe and Drew and Helio got the boot! There must be a lot of Sarah Palin lovers out there who feel it is their duty to support her darling daughter.........give me a break!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo..................no way!!!!

The Palins will take a win anyway they can get it

Old 10-09-2012, 09:46 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,636,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
I agree that Kirstie and Bristol should be eliminated tonight, but I suspect Drew or Helio may be going home instead.

I just had a feeling about those two leaving tonight.

Is there anyone who doesnt believe that Bristol may actually garner enough Tea Party votes to win?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV