Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 06:28 AM

16,966 posts, read 34,935,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
From the dailynews

Woman raped by pizza delivery boy says 2012 attack ruined her life - NY Daily News

This case raises some questions

1. Who the hell keeps their doors unlocked in an NYC building?
2. 211 units in this building, how did he know this door was unlocked?
3. 16 yr old Boy just happened to decide to commit rape in a building w/cameras, a doorman and/or reception desk that checked him in?

Daughter next to her sound asleep? Lady didn't struggle or scream? If so, maybe daughter would have awakened or neighbors would have come checked on her. Boy rapes even though the pizza co. he worked for could help police identify and arrest him?

He has to be the dumbest guy in the world or she lustfully baited him so she could sue. I'm curious as to the facts and evidence of this case rather than it's narrative of the victim
Did you read the article?

1) No where does it state she kept her door unlocked. It states that she 'wakes up all the time to make sure her door is locked.' Someone broke into her condo and raped her. It is only natural that she fears someone getting in again.

2) No where does is state she kept her door unlocked.

3) Cesar Lucas has DONE THIS BEFORE. From the article (He = Lucas) "He allegedly told authorities he raped Graves because he was “feeling horny.” Lucas had a previous bust for breaking into an apartment while delivering pizza."

4) I have a child who can sleep through the smoke detector, burglar alarm, dogs jumping on his bed. It is very possible the daughter slept. "The 37-year-old victim recalled how her cries for help were muffled by her attacker’s hand across her mouth. The accused rapist apologized before fleeing."

5) Note that the rape victim does not appear to be the person to whom Lucas delivered the pizza. The rape victim had been in bed 90 minutes prior to the attack.

6) I go with dumbest guy in the world as this isn't his first time breaking into an apartment while on a pizza delivery. Nice attempt at trying to besmirch the victim's credibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2014, 06:31 AM

Quote:
How do you know that didn't happen?

The point is, no one knows what did/didn't happen here.
If according to your first post "3. 16 yr old Boy just happened to decide to commit rape in a building w/cameras, a doorman and/or reception desk that checked him in? "
wouldn't that have been caught on camera?

Old 01-27-2014, 06:34 AM

1,058 posts, read 2,011,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
If according to your first post "3. 16 yr old Boy just happened to decide to commit rape in a building w/cameras, a doorman and/or reception desk that checked him in? "
wouldn't that have been caught on camera?

and you think this kid is genius who would have thought all this out . Why?

Old 01-27-2014, 06:36 AM

Quote:
I never blamed the victim. I just said some of the "actions" that went down are pretty questionable. It's hard to believe someone is being raped in a bed and someone else in the same bed did not hear or at least feel the extra weight on the bed.

As far as a confession goes, any cop can coerce a 16 yr old boy to write anything on a paper. Are you that naive?
Ok, so now you're not blaming the victim, you're blaming the police.

I have a king sized bed which is designed so that one person's movements aren't felt by the other. You might recall the commercials with the bowling ball?

Old 01-27-2014, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilmin View Post
and you think this kid is genius who would have thought all this out . Why?
You've got me confused with the poster who is asserting Lucas wouldn't have done it because there were cameras. My point is that if she had baited him by standing in the doorway wearing a teddy (as someone else asserted) then the cameras would have picked that up and cleared Lucas.

Old 01-27-2014, 06:40 AM

Quote:
A young rapist looking to prow in a 211 unit building just happens to stumble into an drunk woman's unlocked apartment.

What are the odds?
The rapist is accused her of being drunk in HIS written confession. He's blaming the victim -- just like you are.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:24 AM

338 posts, read 681,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwest61021 View Post
He was 5'6" 130lbs and she couldn't fight him off??? Was SHE a dwarf?
Her story doesn't read right...
Is it possible she might have had private "rape fantasies" and then here comes this pizza kid out of the blue to help her live it for real? SOME women do have these thoughts. I'm sure that would have rattled what was already loose in there. Her kid sleeping next to her would probably have added to her thrill.
Maybe, she ordered a pizza? Did anyone check into that?
What does the pizza kid have to say?? Anchovies anyone??
This entire thread is vile and this is perhaps the vilest post of all. You are an awful, awful victim blamer.

Jesus Christ. I can't believe you even put these disgusting words to paper, as it were.

I hope you're happy knowing you help make the city worse for women, and more welcoming to rapists.

Old 01-27-2014, 09:09 AM

1,058 posts, read 2,011,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee1995 View Post
This entire thread is vile and this is perhaps the vilest post of all. You are an awful, awful victim blamer.

Jesus Christ. I can't believe you even put these disgusting words to paper, as it were.

I hope you're happy knowing you help make the city worse for women, and more welcoming to rapists.

What do you expect from the midwest ? he/she is just trying to get a rise out of us--- do not feed the troll

Old 01-27-2014, 09:25 AM

8,130 posts, read 6,858,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee1995 View Post

I thought that from the very start of this thread. The OP started it to victimize the victim once more.

Old 01-27-2014, 09:31 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,783,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I thought that from the very start of this thread. The OP started it to victimize the victim once more.

The OP is one of the following:

1. A family member or friend of the rapist

2. The attorney or someone who works for the attorney of the rapist

3. The rapist himself
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime