Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2010, 05:18 PM

11 posts, read 13,993 times

Advertisements

It’s been a year since my daughters rape after talking with a lot of people and going through many levels of anger this is what I have come up with as a big problem in this country and it needs to be fixed or many more family will be hurt.
Will never understand how good Christian people can abandon other people who are in great need of help because of moral grounds. And then there are the self rights just people that don’t understand and believe that they know better and if they don’t have any problems so no one ells should.
Well it’s time for America to wake up sexual problems and diseases are very real and vary dangerous. There are the causes of many crimes every day in this country and if caught early they are the most curable. Most sexual therapist with the use of surrogates has a 90% success rate. Sure sometime the cause is a greater mental problem however it is a very small number.
To the people that think this is dirty or immoral or a way to get around the prostitution laws.
50 years ago woman did not let a man stay single into their 40’s because they know it was dangerous. Woman would help these people find wife’s even if they had to get them from another town.
But now the social misfits with low self esteem are left to fend for themselves because of morality. Then some poor girl is walking home from work or school is raped because of yourself right justness.
With the quickly changing times of TV, computer and other devices that keep us from interacting with one another this problem is growing faster and faster.
Sexual therapist and surrogates are a team working together they are educated people that care about their clients and want to help them. They are normal people that have families just like you they are not supermodels.
Prostitutes do not care about or help men they just want to get money as fast as possible and get on with their lives. When men like this leave them they will feel worse than they did before.
Long periods of time without real loving sex causes mental problem. I know people want to fight this claim but how much proof do they need. Look at the priests of the Catholic Church and 1000’s of other sexual offenders.
You can still stand your high moral ground but remember it could be one of your loved ones that are sexually assaulted next.
This kind of therapy should be widely except by all people and insurance companies.
I do not claim to be a writer and if it was not for my lovely wife proof reading and rewriting my papers I would have never graduated from school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2010, 07:56 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,229,031 times
If you are advocating for acceptance of sexual surrogacy as a bono fide therapy, this topic belongs in either the Relationships Forum or the P&OC Forums, not the True Crime Forum.

Old 07-25-2010, 11:11 PM

11 posts, read 13,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
If you are advocating for acceptance of sexual surrogacy as a bono fide therapy, this topic belongs in either the Relationships Forum or the P&OC Forums, not the True Crime Forum.
You are right I did that first but it was deleted because someone thought It did not have anything to do with relationships. I do not think that is accurate but I have no control over it. But I believe it also belongs here if true crime includes crime prevention. This is a subject that people do not want to talk about and I am sure a lot of people would not want it put anywhere in this form. Every day families suffer, relationships suffer, but most of all girls that have been raped suffer because we will not talk about and treat sexual disorders.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:18 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,229,031 times
I don't know what the statistics are about rape but I'm pretty sure that rapists cannot all be put into one pigeon hole. Some rapes occur solely because of circumstance e.g. a woman is, for whatever reason, "in harm's way" and the rape "just happens". Maybe it's a date rape and too much alcohol is involved, maybe the woman has allowed too much intense intimacy and waits until it's too late to tell the guy to stop, maybe she's just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Serial rapists, who set out to seek out a woman they do not know solely for the purpose of raping her are another breed entirely and these are probably the rapists you are referring to. Although I have no information about this kind of rapist, I think they probably are responsible for a minority of the rapes that occur but are the ones most likely to end up in prison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime