Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many San Diegans Plan to move out of the area in the next year?
Move out of San Diego 10 20.83%
Move out of Southern California 5 10.42%
Move out of California? 36 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 01:06 AM

129 posts, read 474,238 times

Advertisements

San Diego has problems.

What city doesn't?

The positives far outweigh the negatives.

There are many diverse cultures here.

You can find many ethnic restaurants.

We have 4 different zones: beach, inland, mountains, desert.

Great beaches and water sports.

Best weather in the US.

With all the foreclosures now you can buy an affordable house to live.

A lot of educated and attractive people here.

I would not say that it is the friendliest city but you can meet a lot of very nice people if you open up first.

A ton of outdoor activities to do.

Best city in the US by far.

I am a native NYer (long island) so take that with a grain of salt.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:56 PM

41 posts, read 145,907 times
Thumbs up Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encinitan View Post
This is the most concise and well written posting regarding Southern CA on this site. Poor sods looking to move here. Leaving in a week myself.
Thanks for the great quote.

Old 04-09-2009, 02:20 PM

982 posts, read 1,103,209 times
For every one person who hates it, wants to leave and then actually does leave it seems we have hundreds moving in. I doubt you'll be missed, Lobster. Too many lining up to take your place. I hope you find that place you think is better. I really do.

For me? I'll stay here. I've lived in many places in this country. There is no place I've found better to live than San Diego.

Old 04-09-2009, 02:41 PM

434 posts, read 990,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabaster12 View Post
see what I mean. San Degans don't like to here people have a diffrent view of their city they quickly turn em out and ignore them and act as if they never said anything and continue to think that their city is perfect. Thats how conceited they are.
You wrote: "Every time I ask a local they sound so fake when they say I love San Diego, but that's my delusions. The people in San Diego are stuck up and think they live in the best city in America it's so annoying ..."

What kind of answer did you expect? You can post the same type of thing on any other forum here and you'd get the same responses, which really weren't nasty.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:01 PM

434 posts, read 990,554 times
Also, Alabaster, thanks to the Jacobs family, we have probably one of the most economically sound symphonies in the country. I'm not a classical music buff, so I can't tell ya if they're any good or not. YMMV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego