Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2009, 08:25 PM

36 posts, read 55,491 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I was simply pointing out that 2:30 AM is drunk time. Anyone that has lived here more than a week and been out at that particular time knows that the majority of people out and about at that time are drunk.
I also realize family murders take place and the hiring a security company was my idea in the first place. However, I would guess those gunshots were a drunk being stupid with a gun. I think the gang "problem" here is a couple kids that need a simple beat down, along with their worthless parents. I do not envision drive-bys or anything like that in the near future, but I am ready for it just in case. I'm also ready for zombies and pretty much anything else that would be stupid enough to try to walk through my door or break in through a window..
Well, pin a feather on your ass. Do I have to pay you royalties as hiring a security company was your idea in the first place. Just joking! Maybe you are right but if it is kids then like you say their parents have to ultimatly be held responsible along with the bratz.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
Let me clarify something...

You know where I work right? One weekend I ran into him at the Wal Mart on Potranco (with my Wife). He asked me about the "Wash Right Rebate Program" and why the original sales ticket was needed. I checked into and was told that if the original sales ticket was sent in it would be sent back. I volunteered to take his Rebate Form and Original Sales Ticket to work so it would not end up getting lost in the mail. Before you think this is BS about getting lost in the mail do you know how many thousands of bills, letters, etc. that we get weekly?. Many letters / applications, etc that have been sent to me have been lost.

He was supposed to bring it to the meeting that night. That is WHY you and so many others saw me talking to him. By the way if I was worried about people seeing me I wouldn't have approached him. But to you "It's Guilt by Association "

May I be cursed for doing a good deed. You know what? As difficult as you are I would do the same for you.
Hey! The person you are speaking to would give you the shirt off their back. You don't know anything about them so please play nice. Thank you

Old 11-14-2009, 08:36 PM

872 posts, read 1,857,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVDOGS3 View Post
Hey! The person you are speaking to would give you the shirt off their back. You don't know anything about them so please play nice. Thank you
The "speak" like it on here. I'm in agreement with wellguy based on what I've read here.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:38 PM

Default No problems here

Quote:
I don't know what kind of problems you and Dog Face Boy have. If you use tact you will get answers.
For someone that pees off their deck - you don't have the right to speak to me about tact or problems. Unless it's plumbing problems your'e having.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:39 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,844,871 times
Quote:
Its obvious that I would too. Just look in my closet.

Don't tell me to play nice. I'll be the first one out there to tell you the truth. I was accused of something and it needed to be clarified.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:41 PM

Quote:
For someone that pees off their deck - you don't have the right to speak to me about tact or problems. Unless it's plumbing problems your'e having.
As I said if your going to accuse me of something Get Your Facts Straight.

I said I pee off the patio. We don't have a deck.

No plumbing problems at this house. I'm just saving water.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wc2005 View Post
The "speak" like it on here. I'm in agreement with wellguy based on what I've read here.
Thank you.

I'm curious as to what type of badgering is coming my way next.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:55 PM

Default Sorry!

Quote:
As I said if your going to accuse me of something Get Your Facts Straight.

I said I pee off the patio. We don't have a deck.

No plumbing problems at this house. I'm just saving water.

Peeing off the patio,sorry. Saving water but killing the grass.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Peeing off the patio,sorry. Saving water but killing the grass.
The grass is doing fine. I don't pee off the patio all the time and when I do it's never in the same spot.

As I have said in the past when I become stressed I turn to baking so all this nonsense needs to stop. If not I'll have to invite you over for a slice of my famous Double Layer Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:00 PM

Default Take it like a man

Quote:
Thank you.

I'm curious as to what type of badgering is coming my way next.
No badgering, I thought we were debating the security company issue?
The gun shots, COP, lighting anything that has to do with feeling safe within your home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio