Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2009, 09:01 PM

66 posts, read 84,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I was simply pointing out that 2:30 AM is drunk time. Anyone that has lived here more than a week and been out at that particular time knows that the majority of people out and about at that time are drunk.
I also realize family murders take place and the hiring a security company was my idea in the first place. However, I would guess those gunshots were a drunk being stupid with a gun. I think the gang "problem" here is a couple kids that need a simple beat down, along with their worthless parents. I do not envision drive-bys or anything like that in the near future, but I am ready for it just in case. I'm also ready for zombies and pretty much anything else that would be stupid enough to try to walk through my door or break in through a window..
WHERE did you hear beating up people is OKAY?
That makes you the problem. Do you know what
to look for when it comes to gangs? Do you know that
all it takes are a couple to initiate a couple more than
you have too many. Do not even think that they do not
live here & close by. We have SEEN lil gangsters here,
and reported to BCSD. We also have witnessed drug deals
go down and contacted BCSD.
WE are also ready for anyone to come into our domain.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:05 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,836,235 times
Please get a room..all of you, for your pissing contest..

Old 11-14-2009, 09:16 PM

Default Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
I don't know what kind of problems you and Dog Face Boy have. If you use tact you will get answers.

IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL IT?

Old 11-14-2009, 09:20 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,846,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Joe The Dog Faced Boy View Post
WHERE did you hear beating up people is OKAY?
That makes you the problem. Do you know what
to look for when it comes to gangs? Do you know that
all it takes are a couple to initiate a couple more than
you have too many. Do not even think that they do not
live here & close by. We have SEEN lil gangsters here,
and reported to BCSD. We also have witnessed drug deals
go down and contacted BCSD.
WE are also ready for anyone to come into our domain.

Calm Down . Did you read what I said about me having to bake? Now I'm gonna have to make two pies and invite you over too. Do you know what one of those costs to make? I'm on a diet so the last thing I need is two pies staring me in the face asking for one more bite.

Hey- In all seriousness we can work together to find a solution to the unfortunate problems that are taking place. We don't need to accuse others of kissing up or not knowing what they are talking about. We all see things a little different, take different approaches, but in the end we all want the same thing.

By the way, now that you know what all the "Whispering" was about can I get an apology?

Last edited by wellguy; 11-14-2009 at 09:31 PM..

Old 11-14-2009, 09:24 PM

36 posts, read 55,539 times
Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
FCF Wouldn't you call that a bathroom???

Old 11-14-2009, 09:28 PM

Talking No room in the inn

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
WE are having a serious debate as to the issues of this community.
GANGS* DRUG DEALS*LIGHTING* COP PROGRAM* BCSD* SECURITY
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD?

Last edited by Joe Joe The Dog Faced Boy; 11-14-2009 at 09:42 PM..

Old 11-14-2009, 09:31 PM

Default True

Quote:
calm down . Did you read what i said about me having to bake? Now i'm gonna have to make two pies and invite you over too. Do you know what one of those costs to make? I'm on a diet so the last thing i need is two pies staring me in the face asking for one more bite.

Hey- in all seriousness we can work together to find a solution to the unfortunate problems that are taking place. We don't need to accuse others of kissing up or not knowing what they are talking about. We all see things a little different, take different approaches, but in the end we all want the same thing.

the vowc is far from being the crime epicenter of bexar county.
and we would like a pie to go please*

Old 11-14-2009, 09:31 PM

36 posts, read 55,539 times
Default Yummy!!!

Quote:
The grass is doing fine. I don't pee off the patio all the time and when I do it's never in the same spot.

As I have said in the past when I become stressed I turn to baking so all this nonsense needs to stop. If not I'll have to invite you over for a slice of my famous Double Layer Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie.
That sounds delicious - double layer - huh? O.K.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:34 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,836,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Joe The Dog Faced Boy View Post
WE are having a serious debate as to the issues of this community.
GANGS* DRUG DEALS*LIGTHTING* COP PROGRAM* BCSD* SECURITY
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD?
Serious debate, eh? Bwahahahahaha!! Another fine example of why things don't change.
Do I have anything to add? Sure....but not to this pissing contest....god no!

Old 11-14-2009, 09:34 PM

872 posts, read 1,858,610 times
Quote:
The grass is doing fine. I don't pee off the patio all the time and when I do it's never in the same spot.

As I have said in the past when I become stressed I turn to baking so all this nonsense needs to stop. If not I'll have to invite you over for a slice of my famous Double Layer Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie.
What time should I be there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio