Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2009, 07:59 PM

3,060 posts, read 7,430,831 times

Advertisements

I don't know, I only post 'em!

Old 10-03-2009, 08:09 PM

3,823 posts, read 14,681,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrober View Post
I don't know, I only post 'em!
Speaking of posting on WC web page. Now that they're going to cut down on published copies of the newsletter and rely heavily on the web page, how about separating the meeting minutes and publishing them on the web page? Then we could get more up to date minutes.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Man View Post
Speaking of posting on WC web page. Now that they're going to cut down on published copies of the newsletter and rely heavily on the web page, how about separating the meeting minutes and publishing them on the web page? Then we could get more up to date minutes.
I'm not sure I follow - the minutes are currently on the website...

Old 10-03-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrober View Post
I'm not sure I follow - the minutes are currently on the website...
Right you are! They're under documents.

The latest minutes were August. Is September's available?

Old 10-03-2009, 08:35 PM

I haven't received them yet, sorry.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:26 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,846,283 times
Good Evening,

Well a productive weekend after all. Yesterday the front and back yards were mowed, clippings blown and picked up, driveway cleaned off, transplanted several plants. Everything is looking good except my back which is killing me. I'm just glad it all was completed yesterday.
Today I made Bow Tie Pasta with Sausage, Tossed Salad, and Lemon Cake with Lemon Icing and invited seven Family Members ove to eat. Is there a VOWC Men's Cooking Club?

On a serious note has anyone heard anything about the Christmas Bazaar? Both my Wife and I have been told different stories from the HOA Office. She was told there was going to be one although the date is uncertain. I was told since our Recreation Director has resigned it is up in the air. Does anyone know anything? Can anyone remember what the space /table charges were last year. If I am correct my Wife said they were a littel steep.??? Are there different rates for VOWC Residents verses out of the Community Vendors?

If the Bazaar does not take place then my Wife will consider the Yard Sale in November. Although we have participated many times in the past I don't know if Arts and Crafts / New Items were sold. Your input / clarification is greatly appreciated.

Old 10-04-2009, 08:57 PM

872 posts, read 1,858,485 times
wellguy - What's up with not taking DM's?

Old 10-04-2009, 10:01 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,846,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc2005 View Post
wellguy - What's up with not taking DM's?
I have no idea. I did get one approx two weeks ago and many prior to that. Maybe I messed with my settings. Please help if you can help me reset that option.

Old 10-04-2009, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
I have no idea. I did get one approx two weeks ago and many prior to that. Maybe I messed with my settings. Please help if you can help me reset that option.
Settings & Options, then edit options, then check enable direct messages.

Old 10-04-2009, 10:31 PM

36 posts, read 55,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
Good Evening,

Well a productive weekend after all. Yesterday the front and back yards were mowed, clippings blown and picked up, driveway cleaned off, transplanted several plants. Everything is looking good except my back which is killing me. I'm just glad it all was completed yesterday.
Today I made Bow Tie Pasta with Sausage, Tossed Salad, and Lemon Cake with Lemon Icing and invited seven Family Members ove to eat. Is there a VOWC Men's Cooking Club?

On a serious note has anyone heard anything about the Christmas Bazaar? Both my Wife and I have been told different stories from the HOA Office. She was told there was going to be one although the date is uncertain. I was told since our Recreation Director has resigned it is up in the air. Does anyone know anything? Can anyone remember what the space /table charges were last year. If I am correct my Wife said they were a littel steep.??? Are there different rates for VOWC Residents verses out of the Community Vendors?

If the Bazaar does not take place then my Wife will consider the Yard Sale in November. Although we have participated many times in the past I don't know if Arts and Crafts / New Items were sold. Your input / clarification is greatly appreciated.
GOSH Wellguy, can you come over and cook for me - your meal sounded heavenly! A friend told me this weekend that she rented a space for the Christmas Bazaar for $25.00 (sounds steep to me) and then $8.00 for the table. It's gotten to be a money making business for the HOA where it should be a means for the HO to sell their goods!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio