Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2009, 11:50 AM

36 posts, read 55,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH1960 View Post
Just to piggy back a bit on this. Where is it documented $50,000? Common sense tells me this number was really stretched as it was went flying around. Just like 4 break-ins went to 8 by the end of the day. I think before numbers and accusations are thrown around - verify the facts.
The $50,000 amount came out of the mouth of the Recording Secrtry/Master Gardner of the BOD. I know that for a fact Ladies and
Gentlemen as I was there at the Thursday, August 20th BOD meeting.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:19 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,822,021 times
Default Town hall meeting tonight....please post your notes

For those that are able to attend the Town Hall meeting tonight could you post your notes for those that aren't able to make it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:22 PM

6 posts, read 8,200 times
Look in the minutes on the West Creek site and you will see the plans for the Gazebo. Mr. Sever said $50,000 for the three fazes for the Gazebo and beautifying of the Club House grounds.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:09 PM

276 posts, read 970,522 times
I drove by the community center and noticed three Bexar County sheriff's deputies stationed outside of the Town Hall meeting. I guess they're expecting some fireworks???

Old 09-28-2009, 10:05 PM

41 posts, read 58,303 times
I just want to commend the Board of Directors at the Villages of WestCreek for their well run Town Hall meeting tonight. Thank you so much for the information packed meeting and the frank and honest discussion. Thank you for listening to our complaints and for opeing up the business processes of the Association to the homeowners. I know it would be much easier to just continue to do business as usual and stonewall us and hope that we will go away. I am sure that there might of been thoughts about stonewalling us tonight by droning on and on about useless information in an attempt to outlast most of the crowd. But you all were bigger than that and chose to have a frank, open and honest discussion with the homeowners that you were voted in to represent. . .NOT. Thanks for nothing guys. you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Old 09-28-2009, 10:10 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,830,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WC2006 View Post
I just want to commend the Board of Directors at the Villages of WestCreek for their well run Town Hall meeting tonight. Thank you so much for the information packed meeting and the frank and honest discussion. Thank you for listening to our complaints and for opeing up the business processes of the Association to the homeowners. I know it would be much easier to just continue to do business as usual and stonewall us and hope that we will go away. I am sure that there might of been thoughts about stonewalling us tonight by droning on and on about useless information in an attempt to outlast most of the crowd. But you all were bigger than that and chose to have a frank, open and honest discussion with the homeowners that you were voted in to represent. . .NOT. Thanks for nothing guys. you should be ashamed of yourselves.
..and did you expect anything more? Sad.

Old 09-28-2009, 10:26 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,408,484 times
seems this HOA board has been watching too much of the politics at the federal level. They seem to think they are untouchable or something. Complete BS if you ask me.
and no I didn't go to this.. I had two more doctor appointments today and they put me on this medicine with one very common side effect that you would make you not want to be very far away from home. I'll leave it at that

Old 09-28-2009, 10:34 PM

4,132 posts, read 7,201,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
seems this HOA board has been watching too much of the politics at the federal level. They seem to think they are untouchable or something. Complete BS if you ask me.
and no I didn't go to this.. I had two more doctor appointments today and they put me on this medicine with one very common side effect that you would make you not want to be very far away from home. I'll leave it at that
Makes you wanna "run" home..huh ????

Old 09-28-2009, 10:46 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,830,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
Good luck with that, RD. Sounds like a crappy problem to have.

Having Krystal withdrawals yet?

Old 09-28-2009, 10:51 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,408,484 times
Enjoy the ability to eat whatever you want (if you can). I'm definitely going to miss that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio