Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2009, 09:37 PM

36 posts, read 55,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Man View Post
Boy, you have been with CD about a week and already you're attacking. It is obvious that you and codeblue have a personal agenda against the Westcreek HOA as you only hang out in the Westcreek sub-forum. Try the San Antonio and many other forums on CD.

Have a great Air Force day!
Steel Man, be a good boy! If you can't be respectful to my dear friends CodeBlue and JC Drupiewski, go play somewhere else. Please don't dictate where they may speak. We speak about where we live and about what we know.
Thank you!!

Old 09-25-2009, 09:42 PM

3,823 posts, read 14,699,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyo View Post
Hey Steel Man I live in Westcreek so why shouldn't I post here. Do you? No I'M concerned about Westcreek and the way things are being done by the HOA If you live in Westcreek you should be concerned too. If you don't live in Westcreek then please butt out. Thank you
First of all, I do live in Westcreek and have been here since 2001. Second, yes you have the right to post here. Third, I am concerned about Westcreek, and if you took the time to look through this thread I have made my complaints, points, and suggestions in this Westcreek thread. I just don't let the problems here consume me as there are bigger problems like keeping a job (working 12 hour days) and taking care of a wife with cancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeblue View Post
To Steel Man and NOPLACELIKEWA:

If you are not part of the solution, you are definately part of the problem. I have no personal agenda, but you do!

NOPLACELIKEWA: You sound just like the chick that got into my face about sending out information to homeowners. Please take your own advice.

Codeblue
I respectfully disagree that you do not have an agenda. All your posts are against the Westcreek HOA, you even tried to start a separate thread to advertise a blog on this same subject. You have legitimate complaints against the Westcreek HOA BOD, just please don't keep throwing it in our face every day. Go check out the other great CD'ers on the other San Antonio, Texas, and multitude of other forums on CD.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVDOGS3 View Post
Steel Man, be a good boy! If you can't be respectful to my dear friends CodeBlue and JC Drupiewski, go play somewhere else. Please don't dictate where they may speak. We speak about where we live and about what we know.
Thank you!!
Interesting point about being a boy. I'm probably old enough to be your father. I see a pattern here. Four recent members who have joined in the last two weeks, all post only in the Westcreek thread about the same topic and they're all friends. I'm not dictating where you can speak as this is a free country that I spent 26 years defending. I'm sure you know more than just about Westcreek, so why not check out the other threads on CD.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:18 PM

Exclamation Thank you

Quote:
Interesting point about being a boy. I'm probably old enough to be your father. I see a pattern here. Four recent members who have joined in the last two weeks, all post only in the Westcreek thread about the same topic and they're all friends. I'm not dictating where you can speak as this is a free country that I spent 26 years defending. I'm sure you know more than just about Westcreek, so why not check out the other threads on CD.
Steel Man, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your 26 years of service.
I pray your Wife survives her cancer, my Father will be taking his 6th (and last, I hope) round of chemo next week for diffuse cell B non-hodgekins lymphoma and so far so good. I also pray my Daddy survives his cancer.
I will check out the other threads (as you call them), cause I might be missing out on alot. But don't be so hard on 2 wonderful people as they are trying so hard to make a difference and get other people involved in our neighborhoods.
There is alot of funny business going on with our BOD.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVDOGS3 View Post
Steel Man, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your 26 years of service.
I pray your Wife survives her cancer, my Father will be taking his 6th (and last, I hope) round of chemo next week for diffuse cell B non-hodgekins lymphoma and so far so good. I also pray my Daddy survives his cancer.
I will check out the other threads (as you call them), cause I might be missing out on alot. But don't be so hard on 2 wonderful people as they are trying so hard to make a difference and get other people involved in our neighborhoods.
There is alot of funny business going on with our BOD.
Thank you LUVDOGS3 for your great post. I hope your father does well with his treatment. Unfortunately, I lost mine last Christmas day. My wife finished her 6 treatments last July and is now in remission (4B). I made my point and will not be saying any more. I agree about the BOD, so go get 'em, just have someone good to take their place or at least have them be more transparent and maybe taking some polls on the WC website about big money expenditures.
There are lots of great people on CD forum. This is the ONLY forum I go on since I joined in 2006.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:49 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,461,484 times
ok, hopefully we can keep this less personal now. Please

I wouldn't recommend anyone tries to take any action on anyone they see doing something. Just call in the professionals and let them do it. They are trained professionals and that is their job. I don't think being an extra pair of eyes is dangerous at all and I would hope every resident would do the right thing and report anything bad they see going on. The non-emergency number for BCSD has been posted several times in here and I would recommend adding it to your cell phone. We need to show the few bad apples that are out here that we do not want them and will not accept them.

edit- I'm suddenly feeling very young here

Old 09-25-2009, 10:49 PM

Default Steel Man

Quote:
Thank you LUVDOGS3 for your great post. I hope your father does well with his treatment. Unfortunately, I lost mine last Christmas day. My wife finished her 6 treatments last July and is now in remission (4B). I made my point and will not be saying any more. I agree about the BOD, so go get 'em, just have someone good to take their place or at least have them be more transparent and maybe taking some polls on the WC website about big money expenditures.
There are lots of great people on CD forum. This is the ONLY forum I go on since I joined in 2006.
What do you mean you lost your's last Christmas Day? I'm so very happy for your wife's remission, I'll pray that she remains so.
Yes, we have been asking for so long for the 2008 finances to no avail. We have some very good people that might be interest in volunteering their time.And I bet your'e not old enough to be my Daddy, you might even be younger . I'm 57.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:22 PM

797 posts, read 2,998,049 times
Default My agenda & my advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeblue View Post
To Steel Man and NOPLACELIKEWA:

If you are not part of the solution, you are definately part of the problem. I have no personal agenda, but you do!

NOPLACELIKEWA: You sound just like the chick that got into my face about sending out information to homeowners. Please take your own advice.

Codeblue

I am a Westcreek resident. I want to feel safe in my neighborhood. I want my neighbors to feel safe. I want to be informed of what the BOD and HOA staff is doing and how our assessments are being allocated. The only side I am on is the side of community awareness. As far as I am concerned each member of the Westcreek HOA is entitled to be informed and to voice their ideas and concerns. I believe we are a community of highly capable people and I am confident that with awareness people will step up and change for the better will happen.

My Agenda:
For my part I will continue to encourage my neighbors to get involved and to seek the truth before casting judgment.

My Advice:
Information shared should be factual and provable, this is the point I was trying to make at the meeting on 9/21.

Old 09-26-2009, 12:45 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,461,484 times
am I the only one that's heard that let sleeping dogs lie thing?

this thread has been constructive and enjoyable for a long time, but it is quickly becoming destructive and childish.
Sorry for the , but I liked it a lot better when we were working as a team.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:25 AM

34 posts, read 55,564 times
I agree with rd2007. We have more important things to accomplish here. Like sharing information, facts and action plans. Let's keep that dialogue going. You guys have shared a wealth of information and we are getting it out to the homeowners of Westcreek.

I think at this point if we could just stop another increase in Assessment Dues which would mean stopping the budget from going in now as is would be a huge accomplishment. What would it take to get that budget reworked? Suggestions?

Moderator cut: see comment

Codeblue

Last edited by Bo; 09-26-2009 at 08:31 AM.. Reason: See my Direct Message for an explanation of why this was deleted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio